REDPILL THREAD

Designated thread for redpilling newfags

Rules
>If you're new, only post questions or arguments to keep the thread on track

>KGB defector reveals that russia is destroying the west with liberalism etc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>The pointless and destructive results of immigration from the third world into first world
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Homosexuality and other degeneracy is caused by overpopulation and will wipe out humanity
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>IQ is genetic and race matters
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

>For those who sympathize with BLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU

>"If you're not allowed to talk about something, it should immediately raise a red flag"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZsd0TEWppA

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=HLwNG5l0Yoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Correction: the mouse utopia did not necessarily result in homosexuality but an abundance of isolated males fighting to fit into society. I implied this is the cause in "special snowflake" behaviours and sexual desparation such as homosexuality

Thank you for correcting your posit.

The thing is that homosexuality is directly caused by overpopulation seems absurd and probably has more to do with other social aspects, like bombarding kids with sexualized cartoons and telling them being gay is cool and hip.

Bump

>overpopulation

It is not implied that overpopulation is exactly the cause of extinction. It has more to do with lack of any realy activity. This abnormal behavior is caused basically by boredom of the mind when instead of working for survival, the subject will start searching for subtle and nuanced goals to strive towards (which don't have any real value).

Some of the subjects get it and just don't take part in any of this, becoming hermits and grooming themselves which is the least they could do in that stagnated society. Pretty sure if played right and the experiment dragged further, some mice would even stop taking care of themselves at one point.

All these babby tier red pills.

Show me what u got

Does anyone have a pdf version of the Talmud?

I've read a lot of Islamic texts, time to get started on the Jews.

Then why didn't the earlier generations of mice get bored and start grooming? It was only after the poputlation grew

>Designated thread for redpilling newfags
These are introductory redpills as OP implied.

Drop some of your real shit then or go with the flow

Some race realism redpills:
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Because they still had the natural behaviors in them. They still passed on their behavior to first born generations yet as time goes on and those behaviors aren't really justified within the environment, those normal behaviors are being stopped from passed on.

Question: what will it take to get Germany to embrace nationalism and genocide the goat fuckers?

Second question:why is Canada so cucked?

>and will wipe out humanity

Nothing wrong with that.

If humanity is wiped out, we will never have a chance to create a transhumanist utopia where our brains/genetics are re-engineered and we exist in a state of perpetual bliss.

wtf was the cold war, it was like a kike vs kike battle or something. I dont get it.

it will take an anti-Hitler.

They'll need someone who holds large rallies of minorities chanting for the extinction of native germans. Only at that point will the average German become redpilled.

Thank you.

New question: was Germany being rebuilt while split apart part of a build up to the cucked mindstate of "what our grandpa did was so bad and I'm sorry for it?"

OP you really need to put this one in your list.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

>How to Quit Your Slave Job
youtube.com/watch?v=HLwNG5l0Yoo