SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

youtube.com/watch?v=Ktzjr9Gf1jQ

it would be a shame if those evil altright bigots disliked her video and left mean comments

why does she sound so distressed

She mentions in one of her videos she's a Muslim only because she does the opposite of what the people around her want (she's 15).

I'm pretty sure you would only drive her to be more radical.

>tfw no qt submissive teen gf

S W E D E N

She really fucked up then, everyone in Sweden wants her to be a Muslim.

Where were you when Swedes will save Islam from succumbing for liberal degeneracy?

>I can also get this feeling that some muslims doesn't want me here. I´m not liberal or secular at al when it comes to islam, like many many muslims here are. And when I come here with my niqab, not listening to music (basically , following Islam) etc etc, muslims get angry at me. I got these angry looks from other sisters after the lecture when I was about to go home from the mosque, like ; "ohh why are you wearing the thing?! You are just so backwards and destroying our liberal nice islam who the swedes like!".

This 16 year old Swedish teenager simply cannot breathe under all that garb .

and also her ribs are cracked from the regular beatings her mudslime refugee 44 year old husband gives her in the name of allah.

Only in Sweden

Stop bullying my waifu

>The thing who have been stuck on my mind is housewife stuff. I want to be a housewife in the future and Inshaallah I will
>I want to get married at 18/19 and get children son after that and even be a housewife is quite new for me.

She is love, she is life

All of that sounds fine. Too bad she's also a fucking mudslime.

wtf, sweden
under that black sheet is a cutie blonde?

ha this bitch wears a full burqa in all her vids

Hey he is a 14 year old heart surgeon fleeing war from syria despite coming from iraq. Stop your racist assumptions.

inshallah, pol

Fuck off Muhammad.

She doesn't want any of that and she wont be getting it either. This confused teenager will be trafficked, used, corrupted, beaten, raped, and then she'll run away to syria like they always do never to be seen alive again.

Watch her "conversion' video. Its clear what happened. For 1 shses swedish trash. 2, no father figure. 3 her mom was a whore who brought muslim"friends" over regularly.

She says at the age of 12 her moms "friend" took her alone amd changed her life.

In others, molested .
her stupid brian coped with this by making herself believe what happened was well intentioned and natural.

Her mom helped none im sure.

Why does she have the perfect British accent.
No swede has that.

Absolutely disgusting. Sweden should be a Christian country. Not some mudslime allahu akbar country.

Kekd. This sounds like immigrants in Sweden

Pretty much this. She mentioned her father doesn't know she wears a niqab. So he's probably out of the picture.

Also, her dad was originally Indian she says so her mother may be very familiar with Muslims already.

I will save her ;^(

I'll hug and cherish her. She can tell me about Allah while we snuggle.

She can try to cook all the new Middle Eastern dishes she reads about online and wants to try to make, I'll eat all her food created with her love and devotion, even though its disgusting middle eastern trash food, I will eat it with a smile on face and tell her what a good girl she is.

She'll crawl up beside me after dinner and we'll watch her favorite radical Islamic preacher, she'll tell me how smart he is and how close to God he is. She'll mention all the degeneracy of the west she has read and heard about lately and how our family will never succumb to such nasty a vile behavior. I'll kiss her on her cheeks and hold her tight and say "yes honey, you'll be a great mom and we'll have great and many children". She'll start to giggle but also get a bit embarrased because her niqab slipped off a little so her neck got exposed but she'll quickly adjust it back to cover her supple little body.

">Sweden should be a christian country"

It's posts like these that make me think whites need to go through another culling, as they have done many times in history.

This time instead of the empathetic surviving the winters, maybe only the firm and nationalistic ones will survive.

Kek

Really stirs up the neurons.

stupid nordcuck let me beat some sense into you..

desu i'd rather have a traditional qt Sicilian waifu though

You know, the Swedish were dickless faggots before it even became trendy.

During the invasion of Scandinavia, Sweden kept neutral, but because much of their income was generated by exporting iron, they continued to sell it to Nazi Germany. Sweden would not help Finland fight off the Soviet attack, but 8,000 Swedes volunteered for the Finnish army.

Only 8,000 alphas have ever existed in Sweden

The surviving ones were later killed by feminists.

That sounds pretty British, like all the trash you post, stop projecting you Chink.

You're pretty creepy.

Is pic related her?

You know, i would laugh at that if it wasn't so true.

Kinda scares me to think how things would be here if sweden still owned us.

no

wtf, I love ninjas now.