Stormfags currently shilling for the (((UN)))

Alright Stormweenies...

What's with your UN shilling recently? Why are you supporting the globalist Jew.

Why is your IQ room temperature?

Obama declines to veto the UN resolution which aids the Palestinians against Israel and all of the sudden the (((UN))) is the best thing since sliced bread.

Let's say this whole contradiction doesn't invalidate your entire conspiracy theory about Jews in general - You can't fight the Jews by being for the Jews; It still means that in your retardation you support the GLOBALIST Jew, rather than the preferable nationalist Jew.

Explain your autism Stormfags it's really off the charts this time.

Fuck the UN, fuck Israel, and fuck you.

>why is your iq room temperature

UN was called the Jewish Congress before it changed into the League of Nations.

>What's with your UN shilling recently? Why are you supporting the globalist Jew.

Let's play

THE OPPOSITE GAME!

Be the most gunfearing Democrat=sell rocketlaunchers to China
Be pretending to unite the world and rid it of wars=manipulate the media and create false enemies to cull the global population

That is the only purpose of UN, and the only one it'll ever have

Just to be clear I wish every day for the destruction of the UN. I wish Trump would invite Duterte to New York and give him a flamethrower to burn it down with.

The thing that annoys me is Stormnerds coming along and shilling for them because they did something anti-Israel.

It's almost like there are Jews on both sides of this fight, Jews on the left and Jews on the right, both of them diametrically opposing each other's goals. It's almost like the fight is between left and right and the matter of Jews is irrelevant.

The problem is that somehow the contradictory beliefs of the Stormfags have settled on supporting the left because 'muh jews', so we're not focusing on the correct enemy.

I wish they'd fuck off and die really. No wonder "/nupol/" doesn't believe the shit they do, because it's blatantly retarded.

Israel is garbage and there is absolutely no reason why anyone should support it.

Their interests are the complete opposite of American/Western interests. And they have screwed over America huge amounts of time. They are a burden.

Any non-Jewish zionist is a cuck, you are a cuck for people that at worst hate you, at best see you as a tool to achieve their end goal.

No the problem is JIDF trying to force the meme that kikeland is something have sympathy for or care about beyond seeing it as a subversive parasite state. I don't give a fuck if the left like or dislike Israel, they aren't an ally.

have not seen UN stuff yet, but in regards to nazis it is a religion - and their enemy is jew here there and everywhere. Don't forget a kebab too.

Be careful with that edge.

Moor detected. Fuck off back to Africa.

I don't personally see Israel as an ally, but I don't see them as an automatic enemy either. I do on the other hand see the UN as an enemy and I see Muzzos as an enemy.

For example, when Lebanon accepted a shit ton of Palestinian refugees they started a civil war and basically mass murdered Christians.

So I don't see any reason to stand in the way of Israel fucking over Palestinians. I think they should. It pleases me.

>Stormweenies
Hello Shlomo

Remember the USS Liberty

>unprovoked intentional attack by Israel
>Israel used Mirage III fighters bought with US military aid to kill 34 Americans and wound 179 others
>Israel only paid 6 million of 17 million damages to the ship
>Israel only paid 3.3 million for 34 US lives and 179 injuries
>Israel has yet to adequately apologize and pay full damages for this act of treachery against an ally.

this is not an argument. it's about the same as an sjw calling someone a racist. yeah, that's the level you're on.

okay but i'm not advocating supporting israel. i'm also not advocating needlessly screwing them over either, especially when they are going to screw over someone i want screwed over.

how many troops did Israel send to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or Syria? Israel is using the US as their proxy and it needs to stop.

okay, but again what's this got to do with them fucking over palestinians? we're not sending troops to help them do it.

nice bait

Palestinians are no threat to anyone but the Israeli's stealing their land. That's between them and we have no business interfering in any way.

they're muslims mate, if they israelis are fucking them over without any assistance good on them

We must get rid of Islam first

The Jew is the final boss of Earth, it'll take a couple centuries at least

We must be sure and take our time but I'm certain we will not live to see it, make sure you raise your kids properly too

then they don't need the US representing them in the UN

mate all that the US does is go "yeh fuck over those muslims son" and steps aside, seems fine to me. wouldnt have to be done if the UN was GONE FOREVER which is the ideal situation

the UN doesn't have any power over Israel anyway. the only reason Israel wanted the US to veto the resolution is for propaganda purposes.

yeh propaganda purposes against muslims, which is great really pity obama is one

Israel is like a tick in the buttcrack of the US. Any good Israel does for anyone else is purely unintentional, their one goal is the Israeli super state which they can't achieve without violating international law.

The UN is garbage but the fact that it has now been completely taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood and used as a weapon against Israel is hilarious

In an ideal world the UN would be defunded, disbanded and the US would drop nukes on the entire middle east, completely fixing the world's problems.

>(((international law)))
k

Jew detected

The UN Human Rights Committee's ground-breaking decision that Ireland's law prohibiting and criminalizing abortion violated human rights?

This from a UN commission chaired by Saudi Arabia a country that executes people for deciding they don't want to be muslims?

FUCK THE UN

Stealing land from Egypt, Syria, and Jordan is the only way Israel can realize its Zionist pipe dreams, and that is definite a violation of international law. Of course Jews observe no law but their own.