Do you feel scared, americans?

Do you feel scared, americans?
Because you should!

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/china-tests-latest-stealth-fighter-aircraft-fc-31-its-answer-to-us-f-35-jets/articleshow/56180243.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I thought stealth didn't work and was just a scam?

So this is a knock off of which planes exactly?

>Do you feel scared, americans?
>Because you should!

>I think we both know where it ends, Allen. Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.
>tfw still waiting for chinese tanks

snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

I think of the F-35 itself by the looks of it

Oh you mean our rivals are finally catching up to us decades after we've perfected stealth and sensor fusion?

I'm literally shaking.

its literally an f35 with an su50 powerplant.

Ok, how much of the media are Indians actually controlling?

I'm starting to see upper caste Indians no other than Jews, dog bless if you think you shouldn't be afraid of them.

The F-22 actually. The Chinese stole a lot of data.

>scared about conventional warfare

you just know they copied the F35.
Chinese are good at copying, it's like thier perk.

>stealth fighter
>massive plume of black smoke from shitty chinkshit copy engine
>roundeyes wirr never see us coming

It looks like a knock-off f35.

>can't build/design jet engines domestically
>somehow you people think they are going to produce a 5th gen fighter that isn't rubbish

gtfo

Commies have a poor track record of copying Western aerospace tech. The Soviet copy of the concorde exploded. The copy of the B-29 superfortress was plagued by design flaws. The Yakovlev Yak-38 copy of the Harrier couldn't even achieve liftoff with a full loadout of armaments due to shitty design. When the commies tried to copy America's first nuclear submarine they almost killed everyone on board.

Man we are 50x further ahead of what we see!!!

>I am fully confident in my Military 100%
>Zero Fear!!

lol even chinese airplanes have a problem with smog

It's powered by smog

It may be stealthy on a radar, but anybody can spot it with naked eye that to the amount of black smoke it's emitting hence it won't be even stealthy on a radar due to high heat signature

It's probably a piece of shit.

>stealth fighter
>pumps a thick cloud of smoke out of it

Made in China is shit

When will people realize that Chinks only bark loudly but have only shit to offer

>flag