Sup Forums = Islam

Let's face it Sup Forums, you are just muslims in denial. Prove me wrong.

>muslims think women are inferior, Sup Forums thinks women are inferior
>muslims hate Jews, Sup Forums hates Jews
>muslims are xenophobic and racist and think everybody who is not a muslim is inferior, Sup Forums is also racist and xenophobic
>muslims hate gays, Sup Forums hates gays
>muslims hate SJWs and libtards, Sup Forums also hates them

If anything,muslims are better than you, because they put their beliefs into practice and you just whine all the time because you are afraid to do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdhrm7jnyis
sendspace.com/file/csxqkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women aren't forced to wear blindfolds in the west.

Get rekt.

Yep, reactionaries are reactionaries are reactionaries.

Wtf is this pic

Thank you for bumping my thread Italiabro.

Hitler hated commies, ancaps hate commies
Hitler was ancap, proof me wrong

> you are just muslims in denial.
10/10, will slap the shit out of you for that IRL.
>>muslims think women are inferior, Sup Forums thinks women are inferior
Not inferior. Different.
>muslims hate Jews, Sup Forums hates Jews
I don't hate Jews per se, i hate globalists, since they seek the world in which me and mine have no place.
> >muslims are xenophobic and racist and think everybody who is not a muslim is inferior, Sup Forums is also racist and xenophobic
Sup Forums is one man.
>muslims hate gays, Sup Forums hates gays
I won't argue to burn them or make a circus out of the execution though.
>muslims hate SJWs and libtards, Sup Forums also hates them
Muslims hate white christian men, SJWs hate white christian men. Therefore, muslims are SJWs in denial.

Low energy post. Many such cases in Bosnia. Sad!

>>muslims hate Jews, Sup Forums hates Jews
Everyone hates Jews, you moron.

But we don't support theocracies so Fuck off and get fucked in the ass by the prophet of bacon, peace and blessings be upon the faggot

Are you saying Sup Forums is winning?

Topkek

(you). There you are, are you happy now?
Anyone else seeing a lot of these wannabe threads atm? Are we being raided by muzzies or something? Is real life not bad enough, do they have to destroy the virtual world too?

>People too stupid to read the book.
Only when they knowingly touch pork and knowingly eat it, only then are they 'bad' or whatever.. Simply tricking them or shooting them with pigsblood means nothing.

>2017
>Still believing in Islam

There's some damn fine pork posting going on here. I think I'll eat some summer sausage for breakfast.

Damn this Italian guy is really getting me hungry. Thankfully I'm on the way to grandmother's weihnachtsbraten

How does pork taste like desu senpai

t.Pakistani

I dont think women are inferior.
Islam is a deathcult, now fuck of with this retarded shit.

A/B= 0 and B/A=0 => A=B
pisslam/pol =! 0 and pol/pisslam =! 0

>>muslims think women are inferior, Sup Forums thinks women are inferior
No. Sup Forums doesn't think women are inferior. Sup Forums thinks inferior women are inferior. Tumbrinas with bad dye jobs, sluts and whores riding the eternal cock carousel, race mixing degenerates, tattooed abominations, gold digging whores, etc.
Nobody on Sup Forums save for edgy teenagers are going to look down upon a traditional White female that is loyal to her also White man, raises her children properly, maintains an aura of femininity, and behaves like a lady in public instead of dressing like a tramp and twerking in her fucking yoga pants every time she sees a nigger.

>>muslims hate Jews, Sup Forums hates Jews
Everyone hates Jews. Even Jews hate fucking Jews half the time.

>>muslims are xenophobic and racist and think everybody who is not a muslim is inferior, Sup Forums is also racist and xenophobic
Yes, but unlike Muslims, we believe that Muslims are also inferior. And much of Sup Forums, myself included, holds the belief that certain groups of East Asian and light skinned Hispanic are civilized and able to stand with the White man.

>>muslims hate gays, Sup Forums hates gays
I don't hate gays. Homosexuals and dykes are one of natures many forms of population control. I only hate when faggots get uppity about being faggots and demand the right to create children in a lab.

>>muslims hate SJWs and libtards, Sup Forums also hates them
So? Pretty much everyone who isn't an SJW or a libtard hates SJWs and libtards. This is like saying "Muslims breath oxygen, /pol also breathes oxygen".

>white women are superior to non-white men
>for different reasons, muslims hate jews irrationally, because their religion tell them to
>muslims are not xenophobic or racist, they are muslim supremacist, for them race mostly doesn't matter as long as you are muslim
>we hate annoying faggot, but again for more rational reasons and we don't care about them as much
>muslims hate everyone that isn't muslim, they hate nationalist even more

Sausage is the bee's knees and king of all breakfast platters. Bacon is probably in the top 5 foods of all time and makes every dish better. Pork chops are meh, it's hard to cook them without getting too dry but they bake amazingly. Don't even get me started on pepperoni.

The real kicker is the price. Pork is as cheap as chicken due to the high birth rate and growth rate of pigs.

Wild boar isn't as tasty because they don't have as much fat and you have to cook it longer to kill any wild bacteria but they're fun to shoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdhrm7jnyis

We don't think women are inferior, we think they are different

We don't hate jews, we just want them to leave us alone

We don't hate gays, we want them to stay in the closet

We don't hate SJWs and libtards, we feel pity for them

If you liked the photos, here is the full folder:
sendspace.com/file/csxqkw

I'll add more photos in the future, eventually.

as muslim:

no
no
no
no
no

Sup Forums are Christianity and its real voice of western christian

If "face it" is part of your OP, you're shitposting.
If "prove me wrong" is part of your OP, you're shitposting.

You failed, twice.

pls, half the people here are massive faggots, me included.

Muslims are closeted faggots. They are disgusted by women body, that's why they cover them.
Also muslims fuck a lot of boypuccis.