Make fun of other countries is unusual ways: no 60%, no poo in loo, no emus, etc

Make fun of other countries is unusual ways: no 60%, no poo in loo, no emus, etc.

I'll start:
The national symbol of France is LITERALLY a cock.

>A FUCKING MEDKIT

How dare you exclude these emu warriors.

Australia Jr.

Focus son, you don't wanna lose the carp war too do you?

xD

I don't like Switzerland - it has produced nothing but theologians and waiters.
Oscar Wilde

fug off :DDD

Classical art from India often shows people fucking animals. That's just gross.

EMUED

>people

Heh, you're alright NZ

Am I alright, too?

>died 1900
>implying quote is still relevant

SHART
H
A
R
T

I'm sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear you over my sharts in the mart.

Heh, you're alright USA

kek

heh

YEAH FUCK OFF YOU NON COUNTRY THE COCK'S GONNA FUCK YOU UP

flag looks like a black benis from this distance xD

>i'm gonna get fucked by a cock
>french are homos
checks out

really tickled my funny bone

Made me giggle. Thanks, user.

Mods please transfer this thread to

>id
noice

That goat looks fucking mortified.

>The national symbol of France is LITERALLY a cock.
that is not a insult you tard

your immigration polices are a reflection of another country who doesn't like your nation of whites.
We deem this laughable(yes!).

apparently none of y'all has raised chickens. city folk. cocks are fearsome little assholes that give 0 fucks ticks and will chase your dumb ass around pecking the shit out of you. They also fuck all the hens... soooo besides the mildly funny name, they're kinda alpha.

1st of all France have no official symbol (we aren't into "seal", etc. just like these stupid anglo), except our flag and our motto.
2nd the cock isn't a pejorative symbol at all, so i don't see wheres the fun in that.

> (OP) (You)
>1st of all France have no official symbol (we aren't into "seal", etc. just like these stupid anglo), except our flag and our motto.
Never said it was official, but if you ask pretty much anyone what the symbol of France is, they'll say either a rooster or Marianne.
>2nd the cock isn't a pejorative symbol at all, so i don't see wheres the fun in that.
BENIS :----DDDD

Where did I say it had to be insulting?

(You)

Peck this. *whips out shotgun*

French bread is 2 meters long cuz French people like to put long things in their mouths.

You just have to make a point of beheading the largest rooster in front of the rest whenever they start getting cocky.

Switzerland is not white...
it's red and white