Islam thread

Islam thread

Discussion, criticism, arguments, Memri TV or just goat fucking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ruUjyMsLYA
balaams-ass.com/alhaj/allah_heritage_sumer_elohim.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shia are only true Muslim.
FUck Wahhabist SHITS

you're both inbred retards

Not an argument, cunt.

I ain't Wahhabi nigga

Muslims are mentally challenged, especially Pakis

why does the islamist far right have so much better music than the western far right??

youtube.com/watch?v=3ruUjyMsLYA

>Hamas
>right wing

Are you habibi?

Kek

So when will Islam reform?

Never you tree

How many fingers and toes do you have?

kek, muzzies are based as fuck. A culture which actually appreciates men and bravery not this sissy shit we have in the west

I'd rather have a tree than a terrorist symbol on my flag desu

I hate how much more AESTHETIC these guys are.

Literally how can white men even compete?

child rapists and wife beaters are some of the bravest men on the planet

>child rapists
only the 3rd world shitskins do it, this applies to all 3rd world places because poor people are degenerate
>wife beaters
lmao, exactly why they are based, found the fat female.

Public enemy number 1.

" "Allah is found. . .in Arabic inscriptions prior to Islam." Encyclopedia Britannica, I:643."
" "Allah" is a pre-Islamic name. . ." Encyclopedia of Religion, I:117."
" "Allah was known to the pre-Islamic Arabs; he was one of the Meccan deities." Encyclopedia of Islam, ed. Gibb, I:406."
" We have seen that Allah is a well known deity, that existed before Muhammad and now we must investigate where the name "Allah" originated."
" Allah's history is highly paganistic and it's very intriguing that this name seems to orginate from the Babylonian territory, which was the origin of pagan religions."
" Both Muslim and non-Muslim historical sources verify that the name "Allah" had a history before Islam as well as Arabia."
" The origin of Allah which is "AN" the high god of Sumer is found in every Babylonian god and demon!"
" Allah was just one of the many other deities and only Muhammad promoted him to be the same God of the Bible."
" Each Arabian tribe adopted their own form of Babylonian deity and Allah is no exception. Extensive study into the history of Allah shows nothing more than a pagan god and nothing more."
balaams-ass.com/alhaj/allah_heritage_sumer_elohim.htm