LMAOOO weed isn't addictive dude

>LMAOOO weed isn't addictive dude
>I could quit like whenever man, I just don't want to
>I just can't function like a normal human being unless I have 4 joints a day

Is there a more obnoxious class of people than regular pot smokers?

How's that strawman doing?

The Bob Marley enthusiast wiggers are fucking retarded, and there's tons of them in Houston.

My addiction
1 smoking
2 alcohol
3 weed

You're wrong in every way

whatever class you belong to

Well I smoke weed since i believe is better for you than xanax (all tho i fuckin love xanax, the only drug that helps me feel normal and not afraid or angry). It takes the edge off after long hours at work, helps me sleep better and look at shit like World Peace and laugh my ass off. Plus its pretty easy to get. I believe it is addicting just like everything else making your brain hungry for that dopamine release. There are way worse things to be addicted to.

>He doesn't pump cones out of a warnie bong
Are you some kind of wooly woofter or what?

why would you have to listen some lame ass bob marley while you have far more superior "stoner" music in houston, like those chopped and screwed tapes

bowling shane (in patronizing aussie accent)

I can't stand people who use weed, it's hypocritical coming from my flag but still.
how can we be sure it's not a conspiracy from (((them))) to make us weak

>smoked every day for 6 years
>go gfs family xmas
>can't smoke
>feeling fine
Stop shit posting

I stopped smoking and now I have an extra $300 a month. Weed is a poor mans trap. Smoke it so you're content with being poor, but can't make more money because your savings went to weed.

>daily smoker for 4ish years
>have to stop smoking because getting job with government
>stop. insomnia returns. can only sleep 3-4 hour intervals. constantly tired

I smoked for medicinal reasons. Usually tried to seek low THC, high SBD strains. I'd much rather smoke something that I can grow myself instead of pop pills that big pharma tells me are safe -- and then you look at the side efffects.

Just wanted you to know I usually smoke at least three times a day.
I've been on family holiday for a weak though.
No smoking.
No difference.
Easy.

>tfw never seen weed in my life

Pretty sure none of the regular pot smokers I know even talk about it outside their innermost circle and lead completely regular lives.

No.

My wife recently took up medicinal marijuana to help with her depression and anxiety.

Didn't even know she suffered from those desu senpai.

Just came home one day and started blowing smoke all over the house in front of the kids.

Since the beginning, she's stopped cleaning the house daily, forgets to start dinner until it's too late to feed the youngest of our children, misplaces everything and ruined Christmas entirely by throwing a tantrum over running out of her "medicine".

Made her leave the house and stay with her mother until she sorts herself out.

i smoke a fat blunt everyday after a long day at work. i fix car electrical issues other shops gave up on, it takes a lot of skill and knowledge to do what i do, and weed in no way affects my ability to perform in this aspect. how am i a degenerate?

>smoked every single day, maybe took a week off combined for 2 years
>non stop from wake up to sleep
>quit cold turkey
>have been sober for a year
>have a good job
>college grad

Stop shitposting, the average teen stoner or neckbeard stoner is anoying long before weed is part of the equation.
Any diference between them and your average dumbfuck alcoholic who pisses their paycheck 1 weekend into the pay period?
The key regardless of substance is the user's ability to grow some balls and stop when they need/want to.

I smoke daily OP...Ppl don't think I am annoying. I run my own business that is doing very well so I can fuck around with you guys all day long :) I see a lot of weed attack threads and I shake my head. A ton of Sup Forums lights up so I think you should stop the in fighting threads.... focus on the jew

If someone smokes after a long day of work or has to use it for some medicinal reason that's fine.
My problem is with the people who have to be stoned every fucking time they do something, multiple times a day.

>Is there a more obnoxious class of people than regular pot smokers?
Only Australians.

It is addictive. Same way as masturbation can be addictive. That's a fact. It affects different people differently though. Some can be fine, others not. It's not worth the risk though, IMO at least.

>cheeseburgers aren't addictive
>I can quit eating them whenever I want to
>I just won't because there's no reason to

This is what you sound like.