Serious Question: What will be India be like in the next hundred years according to you?

Serious Question: What will be India be like in the next hundred years according to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_ranking_by_fertility_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-the-word-Chootiya
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_with_official_status_in_India
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Instead of 1 billion street-shitters...

3 billion street-shitters

>[INSERT_POO_IN_LOO_OR_DESIGNATED_SHITTING_STREETS_SHITPOSTING_HERE]

We all get what we deserve. Dont blame me. Blame yourselves

Blame him and his corporation while youre at it

Not really, overpopulation isn't a problem for India.

Look up the statics if you think i'm lying.

There's a billion too many of you now cunt

1 Indian is still overpopulation

>population drops and levels at 600 million
>foreign investment
>economy stagnates similar to Japan's

Serious answer;
Overpopulation. Look at the way a virus multiplies. In the beginning it's small, slow and generally not a real problem. However, you leave it for a month and it's population has double. You leave it for another month and it's trippled. And so on and so on.
I'm not trying to compare Indians with a disease, however, lets be real. Street shitting isn't something in their genes or whatever else. Most of their problems could be solved through population control. Maybe it's sounds extreme, but when you have a country as small as Indian with over a billion people. You have a serious problem.

Hell, overpopulation is a problem for earth in general. But Indians are by far a major problem that need to be fixed. In 50 years they're either going to migrate hard. Or their country is going to fall to ruin, if the world isn't fucked by then.
And the rest of the world will be having similar problems.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

ok

Cities will become more western and developed, countryside will still be comprised of lower caste street shitters.

south balkanized
north occupied from china

100 years is a long time. People in India will fare a lot better than people in developed countries like mine in the long run. Western societies like mine are growing more and more ignorant with each generation. Those without have more drive to succeed. If India does become a superpower, good luck to you, its because countries like mine didn't appreciate what they had and grew complacent. I look at the attitudes in my countries schools, parenting, attitudes and culture. There is no going back. Evolution is a bitch.

Hopefully some kind of natural disaster or pandemic wipes out a good chunk of the population. Ideally the entire country would be sunk into the sea, along with its cretinous citizenry.

Open defacation nation™

Endless vistas of radioactive/flash burnt poop

A big pile of shit

We've once sterilized 4-6 million homeless people in India, currently government is paying poor people for sterilization.

Also poor people are reproducing less than ever in all states of India, also i really doubt any of you knows enough about India:

So here's a fun fact:-

There are 28 states in India and only 6 of them consists of half of our population.

Most of them are also at least 40% muslim.

You can see fertility rate by states of India, this was made in 2002.

-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_ranking_by_fertility_rate

You can see we have the same fertility rate as of Germany in most states and all South Indians states have achieved fertility rates below the replacement rate of 2.1 per women long back.

All these are facts, i can tell you from my own personal experience that undesirable and poor people are reproducing less than ever + undesirable millennials are getting themselves out of the gene pool.

Sorry to bust your bubble but over population is not a problem for us.

The world's biggest mountin of shit, consuming the entirety of India and reaching higher into the sky than anything ever has before. Unfortunately the world's biggest "man made" structure will be a shit mountain, but just think of the keks we will have.

india super power 2050..

fuck what Sup Forums thinks..
Sup Forums don't know shit about India.

Hahahahaahahaha

Kon sai state so ho bhai?

They'll reach the new height: shart in mart

fuck u northie faggot
kys

Pooperpower by 2020!

A dump.

Same as it is now. 99.9% of your population is useless eaters and street shitters.

All the potty-trained scientists leave for Europe or the US the second they can, so you're in a perpetual state of brain drain.

So in 100 years, I expect India to still be India, with maybe slightly better imported western technology.

That doesn't add up , that would imply we will breed with AussCucks

>hindi
Fuck off

sandnigger

Crater.

>Sucking anglo's dick

Ok

If my calculations are correct, it would seem to be that India will improve their general sanitation level conciderably within the next 100 years.

Considering all the factors, it is safe to assume that maybe even 10÷ of the so called 'designated shitting streets' will be shut down

Still corrupt politically, with an even larger Muslim minority, better economy but still huge disparities between the richest an poorest in turn though this means for greater military and political power of India on a global level and quite likely growing secessionist movements of various diverse groups will appear in India. Oh! And English language use will grow also.

India's prosperity at the moment is based on global free markets. I really do not think that this is going to last very long. You'll get very close to achieving middle income status, but then the increasing protectionist attitude in Europe and the USA will eventually lead to a slow economic downturn. Sorry.

He probably speaks a minority language he wishes to preserve whilst you fucks try and force Hindi on him.

Here's your (You)

hurrr duurrr a billion people polluting the entire Indian ocean with human feces isn't overpopultion.

It will be just as shit as it has always been, India was freed from British rule 65 years ago and things are just as shit as they were then, apart from gadgets and shopping malls things are pretty much same, people have animal instincts, are selfish, throw garbage on streets and the population is way too much, there's no cure for India, just like Africa.

Amen

Eat shit WA.

superpower, but jewnited states wont let it happen and will use pakistan to weaken india, so keep your shit hard pajeet.

SERIOUS REPLY:
The poorest areas will pretty much stay the same, but the more developed areas will have the same tech that NA/Europe invented, just how its always been, and they can still buy up-to-date products, but they'll still live in cramped apartments. With or without overpopulation being a problem their cities will still be packed.

oh yeah and the rural areas will still fear the toilet witch

Like China, but with more of a gap between the poor and rich.

Christianity is the cure, lad.

This is actually of seismic activity from a tsunami

We have 200millions and we're full, and we are double of you size India.

Stop Fucking you Shitter.

Bhai Hindi mai baat karni hai toh karo, nhe toh British ki lund chusne hai toh waha aeh ka kyu baat hi kar rhe ho humre desh ka bara mai?

Tum ek muslim ki tarah bol rhe ho, kehna kyah chahta ho bhai?

India itna kharap hi lagta hai toh chor doh desh ko?

Bhai tumne duniya nhe dekhi hai, dusra countries humara sai bhi batar hai..

Chup salai bandar

Speak American here.

Massive overpopulation.
Massive pollution.
Massive corruption.
Infrastructure lags well behind the rest of asia.
GPD per capita remains 3rd world.

Or in other words, nothing much will change because of the systemic corruption, greed and idiocy at all levels of your society and culture. The only things that may change is either the muslim population expands significantly or get kicked out entirely and your white collar service industries grow as multi-nationals start off-shoring stuff like engineering and programming in earnest.

Pff Chutya

Why would I post in Hindi on a international forum? I want everyone to understand what I'm saying

What a miserable future. Whites could build entire cities underground or on idealic hillsides, the sky is no limit for our race! (If we dont get race-mixed into the globalist soup).

and no I don't hate India, I just have no hope that's all

what does Chutya means?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

What if playing Sim-City or similar city building game became mandatory? That way Indian children will learn that your city's will be shit if you dont get sanitation infrastructure right early.

I did not know that. Thanks for the info, Indianon!

Behenchod bas kar chutyapa, tu Hindi mai baat kar mai translate kar dunga.

Which city are you from?
And which religion you belong to?

quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-the-word-Chootiya

What a shame that the Brazilian government can't make a song about teaching you monkeys to stop murdering people.

DESIGNATED

Nothing will change until India fixes a few core issues:

Corruption and bribery, poor infrastructure, language barriers between regions, poor education and lessening the gap between the filthy rich and poorest people.

Say the guy who love Gangrape.

Pajeet before starting using the Internet learn to use the Loo.

How is that relevant to the thread? you Marathi idiot

Like they still need to learn the ' tech tree' you research and implement the sanitation upgrade before you start space programs.
Why can't they figure this out; are they just spastics?

India will only survive if it teams up with China in the upcoming trade war.

As soon as Trump taxes companies to join U.S. markets - most if not all of the American producers in India and China are going to head back over to the U.S. This will result in a 20% loss of China's economy. China will not take this loss and will declare war- or try expansionist policies to grab land and resources to keep from going under- which will result in other countries declaring war on China.

India has to choose whether it wants to team up with China to weaken the west's sphere of influence or join the west and topple China and whoever decides to ally with China. Either way India is going to be hit hard- will probably get bombed by Pakistan- there will likely be a ground a sea battles in Indian territory.

BTW economists have already predicted the trade war with China. History is repeating itself. Get ready for those enlistment bonuses boys.

You're worse than my co-workers who have loud Hindi conversations in our open office space. It's distracting, rude towards fellow workers, and there's zero chance I'll get anything useful out of it. The Taiwan guys at least speak English when they're having a work conversation around other co-workers.

It's going to be like blade runner.

Technologically advanced but filthy, dirty, polluted, and generally miserable.

Full of shit

That isn't relevant to thread but is relevant to what your opinions are, i'm curious to know where you're coming from.

Since you're hesitating so much i assume you're an Indian muslim, am i right?

Dude, fuck off with your bullshit.
I live in India.
I'm never going to come to your redneck shithole so stfu

>posts in Hindi on an American chemlight identification forum
>refers to other posters are monkeys

I think you are confused, friend.

This is actually a good idea.
They need good leadership first though, it could be taught in schools.

South India is full of darkies.

Kala bhenchod.

SANITATION UPGRADE. YOU FORGOT THE SANITATION TECH.
This is why your civilization in this game is crap, you skipped a critical technology. Why can't you just fucking research it? Are you looking to trade your missile tech for sanitation tech? I don't understand how you think you can do well without sanitation.

Abey Bhai, tujhey yaha kya lag rha hai kisko tu chutya bna rha hai?

Hum sabko pta hai ko tu ek NRI hai, kudh ka hi chutya kat rha hai

(you)

>2016
>still falling for the porcelain jew

They're min/maxing for sure

>not using missiles to blast your poop to mars

Terra-forming with human fecal matter 2050. Get with the programme.

I'm just talking to another Indians in Hindi, just the way sometimes Germans start talking in German.

I don't know why your ass is caught up on fire, is it because of the fact you don't have a language on your own?

I don't really understand but fuck off anyways.

Yes, I agree that Bharat has the best test answer cheat sheets. I too am applying for an H1B visa to escape this shithole country which I will nonetheless endlessly defend on the Internet. In answer to your final question, I do not want to marry your sister, as her dowry is small and her face has been pockmarked by acid.

t. Rajnikanth

One more to the colonization effort

Jai ho!

I'm a Hindu from Delhi

Covered with indians

Space toilets

Why are minorities in India so stupid? They'll refuse to speak hindi but instead will choose to speak their former colonizer's language which is way more foreign than hindi.

how many of you from bakchodi

Q1) Do your support Kejru?

Q2) Any reason for you being anti-Indian?

You got confused. Minorities speak regional language.

No, he's a traitor

I want India to improve, how is that anti indian? I just think Indian people don't care about India and are too selfish, hence I don't see a good future

A superpower twobhonest

Gujarat Riots #2, #3, #4, #5...
Kashmere Riots #2, #3, #4, #5...

>ALL muslims expelled from India
>Pakistan and Bangladesh rape, rob, and murder all their new residents
>World blames India (and Myanmar)

Takhbir! I like this.

>I just think Indian people don't care about India and are too selfish, hence I don't see a good future.

That's what will happen if you live with useless people and you think few people whom you know represent the whole country.

>I want India to improve, how is that anti indian?

>Compares Indian culture with African
>Doesn't wants to speak Hindi

No I'm not, I'm talking about how after India gained independence and the government tried replacing English with Hindi but the minorities in the dravidian states resisted. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_with_official_status_in_India

New thread .lads.
Oh to the Op it will be shithole yust like now.

abe tu to uski gaand ke piche lag gaya

assuming India and Pakistan dont nuke each other, growing wealth inequality and the erosion of indian culture through the internet and americanisation will lead to a dictator rising to power with a groundswell of support from poor people