I AM NOT WHITE

I have been delusional my whole fucking life about it, but i have to admit, i am not white.

>dad is 100% greek, he looks perfectly white
>mom is 50% french, 50% berber, she looked french as fuck
>i don't look white at all

For years i have lied to myself, i have tried to convince myself that i was perfectly white but i'm not. At some point i even started to think i was adopted or that my mom was infidel to my dad, but it's not the case, i can see that i have facial features from them. It is ruining my fucking life.

I am ashamed of having this berber north african heritage. I hate my fucking grand father for being a fucking sandnigger, and i hate my grand mother for having married a fucking sandnigger. I have to lie, i always say that i'm 100% greek or half greek half french because i am too ashamed of this sandnigger part of me.

People think at best that i look italian/portuguese/spanish, but most of the time they just think i'm a fucking arab, a fucking turk or a fucking gypsie. Sometimes they think i'm just a jew. I am a fucking failure. I passed my life pretending being someone that i'm not. I passed my life pretending i was european, i passed my life defending Europe and "fellow europeans", but i'm not fooling anybody.

I am just considering suicide at this point. I can't even have fucking kids nor a wife, because i would just spread my sandnigger DNA and destroy Europe even more. I wish i could be genocided.

kek, nigger

aren't pure berbers white?

OP wanting to die is madness.

So you're not white. Get over it and stop being such a beta - just enjoy your life and wake the fuck up.

move to Asia and spread your genes there

Kill as many sandniggers as you can on your way out. You will be fondly remembered and forgiven for carrying some shitskin genes.

t. nigger

tldr; i didnt notice any jew, youre a winner.

gotta agree with this. kill them for your suffering of an existence shit skin

I've seen this post before.

its not where you start, its where you end up

Kek your dad is probably 50% Cypriot and too ashamed to tell anyone, but the genes always tell. Enjoy your Turkish genes Mohammed

ahahah fuck off nigger
stop calling yourself Italian you piece trash you are an arab mutt

NO THEY'RE NOT. This is just a fucking lie. Berbers are pure fucking sandniggers in denial. They have been cucked hard by arabs, and they're still in denial. They lie about it, they think they're still pure and shit, but they're lying.

You don't know what you're talking about, you're a fucking white male. I am a sandnigger. I have been raised as an european, i have been raised in nationalism, i have been raised in an orthodox christian culture. Yet i will never be european. I passed my whole life defending a group of people that are and will always be different of me. I am not even a sandnigger. I am just a bastard creature.

You can still be a useful and good part of your community, your nation. Don't feel so shitty. It's not all about blood; it's about brotherhood. Brotherhood can be deeper than blood.

Shut the fuck up, don't call my dad a turk. I know some greeks are clearly not white, but they're from Peloponnese, his grandfather was blonde, and a lot of my cousins have blond or light brown hair. The problem is from my fucking sandnigger grandfather. He died before i was born, but i hate him so much, he is the reason why i hate myself, he ruined my life.

Sorry, that's not what i meant, i know italians are based and have nothing to do with sandniggers.

Dude it's possible to be European without being white. Just respect the people, society and laws.

Grow up, you'll never be a 100% heritage european, but in the pathway 100% white Europeans are heading it won't matter.

You're unfortunately wrong. Blood is blood man. What if millions of bastard sandniggers like me fuck european women ? Well, Europe won't be as european as it used to be. That's a fact. You need to preserve your heritage, therefore creatures like me do not belong here.

And i know it's not true anyway. Women hate me, they're scared of me. Because they think i'm a monkey sandnigger that is gonna rape or rob them, just like other sandniggers. They don't see me as an european. Same thing for the police and the army. They think i'm dangerous, they think i'm a fucking terrorist or at best a stupid sandnigger here to cause problems.

I don't belong here, and i don't belong in Africa or the Middle East as well, because i am mentally not an ape like them. Suicide is the only solution for bastards like me. That's what multiculturalism does. Leftists don't talk about that. But it creates mistakes like me.

OP, you spend too much time here. Go enjoy your life and stop caring so much about inconsequential shit.

Move to Malmö, and you will be the whitest guy in town

> Women hate me, they're scared of me
> Same thing for the police and the army. They think i'm dangerous

Just evidencing that Sup Forums's ideas about race and society are wrong, surely? Women don't actually all want to fuck immigrants, and the state doesn't love them and treat them like they're precious, or whatever other shit people say.

Anyway user, just take a step back and consider for one moment, that maybe Sup Forums is wrong and you are fine just the way you are? You can be a helpful part of society, you can be good and pass on your intellect and your desire to be a useful human being to children. Who cares about blood. Our blood all comes from Africa, at the end of the day. What we pass on is our culture.

You being a faggot is much worse than you being a sandnigger, but I guess the two go hand in hand as you are so unreservedly showing us

'White' is a label that was created in a melting pot country like the US, used to distinguish Europeans from 'asians', 'blacks' and 'reds'.

You're mostly European and that is what matters. Now stop being a bitch.

either this is a shill... in which case nice bait

or it is true, in which case it's alright man.
The problem is not one guy that has a grandfather or someone in the family that came from the colonies or something. Dude that happens. And it happens a lot in France, Portugal, UK and somewhat less in other countries with less colonies.

The problem is them coming here and drowning our race. You are a product of our colonial conquests. It's okay, you just have to dillute the shit out

Italians are like 50% moolie. Sicily got BLACKED by Moors, hard.

Post pic of your skin

its good that you are honest about how you feel. the marxists promote race mixing because they know the children will feel lost and so that they can blame society and create hostile reactions. but you can think of it this way, youre still a white european, youre just not germanic white

Does the lizard die?

degage

Post a pic senpai.

Dude, you're late.
>all we pass on is culture, man
>who cares about blood man
>we all come from africa anyway

I thought john oliver or trudeau or whoever told you: it's 2016
that shit doesn't stick anymore. grow up

nobody believes that ridiculous lie, not anymore

Attempt to marry a berber girl in Tunisia. You will not only prevent making Europe less white but also turn berbers a tad whiter, noblest option right now I'd say.
Also, in which part of belgium do you live, I don't want any niggers in Flanders after Belgium splits.

Best post.

nevermind guys, just rolling for this