Who's /nihilism/ here?

Who's /nihilism/ here?

FF before 7 are outdated mammonth shit, and after they are just shit.

No one this is an adult board

Topkek

Defeatist cucks may as well kill themselves now.

>becomes blind off-screen

Nah I don't believe in that

>IX
>Shit
Please kill yourself.

that's it!

Ignis is 2nd best boy, fuck off.

Black shirt.
Black belt.
Black boots.
As a sign of badittude.

Well skilled.
Redpilled.
Clear of mind.
Rooted in solitude.

You missed the latest eli5 what is alt-right article on some irrelevant news site. We are all kek worshipping nihilists or something. Hang on a sec mum wants me to clean my room. Fuck you mom. I'm still looking up the cool word.

waiting for nuclear apocalypse as we speak

trying to get out of it, but just dont see life being worth the effort

Used to be, the depression I was experiencing got better for a time then much much worse. It was a good crutch for a time.

Lifelong.

unfortunately

Hydrocephalic design of the charachters makes even NES FFs look like Crisis. Plot is retarded even compared to FF 8 twilight love story crap. The world is absolutely dead and made from cardboard. And the central idea of the game - "do different shit and don't care about the consequences, because you're Mary Sue protagonist with plot armour as thick as Earth's crust" and makes the primitive message of 7: "Love mother-nature you motherfuckers!" look like War and Peace. and that "return to the roots" is nothing more than a shit load of stupid easter eggs.
By liking FF 9 you are just showing off you shitty taste or a complete lack of it.

If Nazy Party were in charge of Germany today, they would identify subhumans and degenerates not by the wrong shape of the skull, but by love for FF 9

>Litteraly have to watch shitty cheap anime even to get a second dimension of the character.

Me

*teleports behind you*

*stabs your fiance in the gut*

*turns your fiance's brother into a daemon*

>"look mom! i killed a leaf that fell from the tree!"
this is literally all of you

you won't even bother to fight the real enemy, not even when we once encouraged you and told you the truth

it just turns out you are nothing but an attention whore

so tell me, why should i have any hope if i am supposed to work with sheeps like you?

Dindu nuffin

iamiamaiamiamiaimiaimiaiammaiiamiiaimaimimam

>got diagnosed with degenerative illness. No cure and genetic
>no fucks mode on.
>got a gf,
>got a nice job.
>I can indulge in degeneracy because sterile
>when I get too sick to work I will play vidya until the illness takes me
Been one hell of a ride.

nihilism is for those of weak character and pseudo-intellectuals

So if nazis were still around they would still use paeudoscience fuckery?

don't know what it is. don't give a fuck what it is. i don't believe is anything. fuck you.

nihilism makes no sense because existence exists in a specific way

For me its intelligent, nihillistic and a wicked sence of humor.

*tips black fedora

>shekelberg

(You)

If Sup Forums is not nihilist, what does Sup Forums believe in?

I am a nihilist, and I identify a lot with the Joker, personally . I honestly feel he could learn a lot from me as I too am a sociopath. Sure, I haven't been classified as such by a psychological professional (I'm far too smart for that) but I recognize enough symptoms to know I'm mentally 'ill'. Personally, I feel that the Joker has yet to realize his full potential and he could learn a thing or two about from me. We would probably bond over our mutual hate for society and it hypocrisy and how other people are only useful as pawns. We could take turns showing each other our knife collections, though I'm sure mine is much larger than his.

The chaotic state of kek

So controlled chaos... which no-one really controls... WE NIHILISM NOW