youtube.com/watch?v=PToqVW4n86U
youtube.com/watch?v=rVuUrbAq0Vs
isreview.org/issue/80/karl-marx-and-american-civil-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both sides were cunts
it wasn't about slavery it was about the north wanting gibs

North was wrong.

North

Both sides were wrong. Whether you were trying to keep them or free them, killing fellow whites by the hundreds of thousands for the sake of black people is moronic. No more brother wars.

the South didn't want the central power to have more control since it was against the Constitution and it's what they fought against in the Revolution

the north made the issue about slavery ONLY to get blacks to fight for them

CSA is a stain on American history

The North for wanting to free dindus, and the South for being traitorous scum.

>Leaving a voluntary union
>Treason

>Almost 200 years and still buttblasted

You're worse than the Jews honestly

So basically the Jesuits wanted to wreck Protestantism in America so they turned the nation against itself and controlled the generals dialectically (as they would later do to Europe) split Virginia, and got what they wanted because 99% of the population is swayed by passion and way too stupid to understand Rome.

Union was never meant to last, it only did so because it kept the European powers, such as yourself, from messing around in the new world, and interrupting American interests in the Americas.

In time, as to be expected the states, which were independent from each other, with their own currency, and governments had a breaking point.

Yes it was slavery, but that was the final straw, as it meant that in the future that yet another thing would be forced by the North on the South, so the South (South Carolina) left.

Abe pulled some shit, knowing that South Carolina would attack Fort Sumter, and they did, just as he planned(must have been pure Angelo).

He used this as a excuses to attack the South, only a few Southern states joined SC and formed the Confederacy. However, the rest just told him to leave their states the hell alone, and yet again Abe fucked em.

He marched the Massachusetts army into Baltimore Maryland, the Baltimoreians fired on the Union boys, and after forcing them to flee, Abe sent the Union army in to occupy Maryland, and arrested nearly every MD politician.

That caused the rest of the South(outside of Delaware, which has no fucking excuses) to lose their cool, and join the Confederacy, with the goals of freeing Maryland, and then stomping the North.

Neither happened.

Remember this Europeans, History repeats, and now its your turn to "get back in line".

Your brother owns a slave, so you kill him.
Who is worse? You, or your brother?

The North is worse

England, not so much of who was wrong but obviously the poor who are always wrong

just remember that the entire global economy was centered in Boston during slavery, GLOBAL ECONOMY

but England outlawing slavery cost many black slaves their lives

Eternal Anglo does it again

In this picture the guy in the picture in the Confederate uniform has his bedroll over the wrong sholder. He is fighting holding his rifle as a right hander but with his bedroll the way it is, he couldnt put his rifle to his right sholder correctly.

Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis were played by the same actor. You all got trolled.

Traitors were punished accordingly. It's a shame he didn't burn more of the south.

We (CSA) had the most bad ass flag of all time in the history of flags. That's honestly why we won't let it go.

WRONG

The north. We just wanted to peacefully secede and those fucking faggots invaded and destroyed our infrastructure. We literally didn't do anything wrong.

current year man has learnt bunshin no justsu?

fugg

>peacefully secede
Maybe you shouldn't have attacked Fort Sumter then

that is tenuous even for an internet anglophobe

>everything is britains fault

the only reason people like you get away with saying such ridiculous shit about britain is that british people are too polite to tell you to fuck off

Slaves should've never been there in the first place,they just helped the rich accumulate wealth endlessly

that fort violated the NAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=PToqVW4n86U

The NAP?

Fort Sumter was an inside job.

>the north made the issue about slavery ONLY to get blacks to fight for them

no it was more to sell papers, slavery was dying anyway, southern women weren't about to tolerate another generation of half white slaves and having to sell them at market to perverted pedophiles who would buy half white slave children

weird disgusting shit, slavery was already about to die, the people having realized too late how it was dangerous to their lives, most people had no choice in the matter anyway, most of the slaves having been owned by 1% of the population and the corporations involved in lending and insuring this trade having been centered in Boston Massachusetts

>Who was in the wrong here?
North.

Slavery was already starting to end.
Blacks are still not happy here.
Blacks should be giving thanks to God Almighty their ancestors were brought here as slaves, so they could grow up here, rather than in Africa.
Their average IQ is 85 to 90.
Send them back to Africa.

the american civil war was a marxist revolution
if you hate the south you're probably a fucking commie

kek my dude. Not true at all the abolitionists had been expressing views that slavery would be ended by force if the gradual method didn't work since the early 1820's
I suggest you get up to date on your Civil War scholarship, try Freedom National by James Oakes which tells of this deep commitment abolitionists and Republicans had to ending slavery before the war

The south attacked Fort Sumpter unprovoked.
If you don't want to go to war with another country then it isn't a good idea to try and steal their land and shoot at their army.

>led by a rich planter class that exploited the labour of an enslaved group of people as well as poor whites
>marxist
?????????????????

Sumter was a customs house within the fort. SC declared independence and the yanks were still taxing inbound ships. fuck'em. so they blew up the fort - more tax men.

marx wrote about it while it was happening and loved it. he thought of it like a class revolution or something, you damn commie.

The south was wrong, they're separtists

the union.
the south wanted lesser taxes and to be independent from the north in terms of trade.
>they were forced into using northern ports and taxed after they used them.

>women
>power
>south

TOPPEST OF KEKS!

SHANK
THE
YANKS

youtube.com/watch?v=rVuUrbAq0Vs

the war between the states was never about slavery till the last iotoa of it.

please read congressional notes.

Abe did Fort Sumter

the people who didn't plant their own fucking cotton

The only person who was wrong in that war was Booth, for shooting Lincoln. Lincoln was going to send the niggers back but because of Booth, he had to ruin anything like that cuz of
>muh economy
>muh culture
>and cuz im a sore loser bitch who hates the North

Is there literally anyone in history more retarded and undeserving of life than John Wilkes Booth?

The rich slave owners were pissed that Europe stopped buying their slave cotton and the north was more industrialized.The north wanted to keep the southern states in the union. It was all orcastrated by the international bankers to put America in debt and to springboard their multi cultural plan. Thats why niggers wernt sent out of the country.

isreview.org/issue/80/karl-marx-and-american-civil-war
No. Marx loved it because he saw the destruction of chattel slavery as an important step for workers

>Blacks should be giving thanks to God Almighty their ancestors were brought here as slaves, so they could grow up here, rather than in Africa.

these ones didn't give a shit, they were African slave class, different people than other africans, their society was split into castes and each caste had a different diet which improved or stunted their intelligence

>anglophobe
anglos confirmed muslims of europe

think any of those guys wanted a bitchy woman around who is pissed off because of your slave children when you have to sleep with this bitch or her father will cut you both out of his will?

If the CSA committed treason, why was Jefferson Davis never tried for it?

The civil war was entirely about slavery but south cucks will say "muh state rights"

they tried to arrest him but he flew away in his Jefferson Airplane

Had the South won, the USA would be a huge trailer park.

The north fought against white man, and I am white.
So am I cuckhold or man?
Do I eat or do I let another eat my game?

it was a preemptive strike you fucking leaf

Only the well known one. Most of the confederate flags were shit tbqh.

>I am a racist
>I am a firm believer in states' rights
>I still think the CSA was wrong
>In fact, the CSA was wrong for precisely those reasons

The South. If they hadn't interfered and delayed the inevitable then, thanks to Lincoln's plans to deport the slaves after freeing them, we wouldn't have a dindu problem in our country.

No heavily inflated crime rates thanks to 14% of the population, no welfare queens in the ghetto, no "muh reparations" or "gibmedats"...

I'm sure if the Confederates got a glimpse of the future and saw what the actions of both them and Lee Harvey Oswald lead to 100+ years later, they would've aided Lincoln rather than hindered him.

>each caste had a different diet which improved or stunted their intelligence

seriously? or is this Infowars tier nonsense.

Reconciliation. Johnson was a pussy of a president and the Radical Republicans got their wishes blocked
(but they really should have hung every traitor though)

Holy shit this, if Lincoln had sent the niggers to Guyana where would we be right now

The side fighting for niggers was wrong.

Why wasn't slavery used a pretense until near the end then?

Deportation never would have worked. Best solution while keeping the south in the USA would have been feds pay slave owners for their slaves, frees said slaves, slaves continue working, but with pay and as freemen now and could receive voting rights after a couple generations of freed blacks.

>Deportation never would have worked
Yes it would.

Americans.

>preemptive
Right because the North was being so aggressive by existing right.
You committed treason and you lost. Get over it

>Who was in the wrong here?

North.

Murray Rothbard and Lysander Spooner BTFO the public school-tier indoctrination most people are given about the Civil War and the South's secession.

Deportation would have worked, they could actually get shit done because even the North wasn't pro-black.

North didn't like the south trading so much cotton with Europe. South legally seceded, and then informed the US troops in the base that they were no longer welcome there. Instead of leaving peacefully they stayed and Lincoln started resupplying them. Lincoln was likely going to start fighting the south over secession, so the south just decided to get the first shot.

There is no argument prior to the civil war that says secession is illegal. In fact there were several in favor and a few states and areas inside states had threatened secession previously.

Here is where we need to separate secession from the war itself.

>Why did the the South Secede?
Read the declarations of secession. They all listed retention of slavery as a primary cause.

>Why did the war start?
Officially the war started because Ft Sumter was attacked, and the South threw the first punch, but the real reason was that the Federal Government was going to end secession one way or another. If not for FS, the Federal Government was going to maintain its authority to have federal soldiers, bases, employees, and offices elsewhere in the south, that they be protected, their orders followed, and that they be paid for with taxes. The very act of secession created the grounds for conflict between the CSA and Union. The South could have seceded because they wanted to maintain that the moon was made of cheese and it would have been the same result.

>Lee Harvey Oswald
Whoops, meant John Wilkes Booth. It's early in the morning and I'm tired as fuck, so forgive me for that mix-up.

That would've been a better plan at the time, but I imagine we'd still be facing the same cultural problems today if we had done things that way.

So then it wasn't peaceful. The south started the aggression and got its ass rightly handed to it

>free said slaves, slaves continue working, but with pay and as freemen now and could receive voting rights after a couple generations of freed blacks.

Also Northern Labor would have hanged Lincoln if he ran on this platform. They were powerless and atomized as is, much less having to compete with niggers.
Rothbard and Spooner weren't too keen on the actions of Southern slaveholders either.

>secede
>fort of your previous nation has previous national troops inside it
>they refuse to leave
>they are being resupplied
wat do

You secede and become an "Independent" country, then you're open to invasion from a stronger country. You're just lucky we let you be states with voting rights... Next time you just become vassal states like Puerto Rico

Both sides were in the wrong.
>Abe knew that abolishing slavery would decimate the souths main source of income, he should have given them time to adopt to the changes.
>the south were in the wrong because of wanting to keep slavery.

>legally secede from the union

The idea of "legally" seceding is laughable. It goes beyond legality; it's probably the most "illegal" thing you could possibly do.

Are you retarded?

The part about former slave holders paying their former slaves to do the same work they were doing previously happened though.

The Constitution was a voluntary agreement between the states. There is nothing in the Constitution that says a state may not leave the Union at any time.

the North.

muh states right
government get out REEEEEEE

Spooner actually made a pretty good argument that slavery was illegal under the Constitution.

South. Slaves would have been emancipated eventually, but the south had to shed blood. Btw all the african americans we have would be in africa if it weren't for slavery.

Lincoln was.

The "legality" doesn't matter. If you secede, you become a different country and open yourself up to inevitable conflict with your parent country. Legal secession makes no sense whatsoever; it's almost an oxymoron.

The north. The south literally dindu nuffin. So what if they wanted to keep a few million niggers as slaves.

Might is right.

>it's probably the most "illegal" thing you could possibly do.

depends, if any of the rights disclosed in the bill of rights were imposed upon you would technically have already invalidated the trust and the union would have already been broken once those laws were encroached upon

Booth was working for the Vatican

Fire the first shot then get your assessment collectively handed to you, obviously

Sure thing. That's why they didn't emancipate the slaves until two years into the war.

LOL
It's fun watching you two bitch

>radical republicans
>wishes blocked
They are the reason the country became weary of reconstruction. The Radicals were foaming at the mouth to punish the south, which in turn fueled more hatred for the north and bolstered the number of KKK members. Combine that sentiment with the reality that yeoman farmers were forced to become share croppers because they couldn't pay to fix up their farm that was torched and divided up among carpet baggers, its a miracle that the war didn't continue as a guerrilla conflict. Lincoln was a bastard, but his plan for fixing the divide was much better than Radical's.

>"We think slavery a great moral wrong, and while we do not claim the right to touch it where it exists, we wish to treat it as a wrong in the territories, where our votes will reach it." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume IV, "Speech at New Haven, Connecticut" (March 6, 1860), p. 16.

>"I do but quote from one of those speeches when I declare that "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so." Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1861.

>"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume V, "Letter to Horace Greeley" (August 22, 1862), p. 388.

Lincoln only cared about muh union, not about ending slavery in the states were it existed. A few states that had slaves didn't secede, but slavery wasn't ended in those states until after the 13th amendment was passed. The Emancipation Proclamation only freed slaves in those states, which were already not following Union laws so it had no effect.

*burns your home*
BASED

>gasoline
>anytime before 1913

>time travel
>not possible

>falling for the meme