Sarah Andersen Comics Sup Forumsified

Post 'em, rate 'em, and make 'em lads.

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sarahcandersen.com/page/86
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think she knows about this raid

you know its not fair what you are doing to this girls comic. She didn't hurt anyone and you set out to slander her because you have no values and are full of hate so you pick on people anonymously.

good job we need to expose these cowards

what are you gonna do?

fuck off cunt

Jesus Christ your back already?

please god no

roasties need to leave our safe space

t. mike the Malaysian kike

reported for ban evasion :^)

Is that you, Mike?

>Malaysian Flag
>No shift
>Implying raid
>Reporting to Sarah

Yep, it all checks out.

It's just comics. Chill out, sperglord. Go back to your safe space if it bothers you so much, faggot.

>when you troll so much everyone knows about you and meme's are made about you making you immortal

I tip my hat off to you mate well done.

Dude you've been going at it for over 8 hours. Seek help.

>Comic of unknown SJW start to flock into Sup Forums
>"plox Sup Forums make my shitty picture better"
>"plox Sup Forums offend me, I need buzz to pay for cat food"
>"plox Sup Forums spread the word"
mfw post-ironic shills fall for it

u rly maed me think about my lief choices.

I want to be led into an oven by Sanya

We won't stop now, this is too funny.

She's a dyke, bruce.

And she couldn't even keep Hikari in the fucking train.

I just feel sorry for him to be honest.

>make images for Sup Forums
>they praise it
>shill your comic
>they shit on it
>feel genuinely hurt and betrayed
>all this hate for your hard work
>so much pain that you dedicate your life shilling your work on Sup Forums and turning your twitter into a tattletale account rather than a medium to post your work

>unknown SJW
she has 1.6m followers on Facegoy and 4 of them are my (((friends))).

Yeah but Hikari a shit. Which is why Brave Witches sucks ass.

I like it.

Of course it's got fuck all on S1, but it's at least as good if not better than S2.

Woah you totally misread it. The comic is about the nervousness that comes with holding a baby (especially one that's not your own) and how easy it is to hurt them.

>haha guys let's radically alter someone else's work to push our agenda because literally everything has to be political now

when did Sup Forums become infested with SJWs?

Alpha channel if anyone wants it

Why are we editing these comics ?
There are thousands of shitty webcomics, why are we going after this Sarah Andersen? Im not saying we should not do it, just want the context of why im doing it?

her art is cute

thing is he tries to shill his patreon along with his edits and images which unsurprisingly gets some people peeved and annoyed

Well we're all entitled to our own opinions. I'm glad at least it might make the love alive and well again so we can see some adaptations of other groups.

But Brave Witches is just boring as fuck. The drama is pretty fucking shit, every character that isn't Kanno, Hikari or Nipa got shafted hard (No problems with that but I'd have liked to see some decent development with all the 502nd) and there's not even any fanservice. Like there's not gonna be nipples in the BD and there are less crotch-shots.

I thought we were doing this for shits and giggles. Like with that Ben Garrison fellow.

its only gonna get better m8
learn from me aiwght?

How are you enjoying your first day on Sup Forums?

370... Malaysian airlines... c...crash bandicoot... scoot... scooter... faggot

Heh, got you, FAGGOT

>Being this new

Funny cuz it's true

senpai noticed me

>using plox

End yourself m8, we have a bare minimum of quality for shitposting here, they don't even use that in /s4s/, you are no different than the 9fag Kermit meme shitters

>Go back to your safe space if it bothers you so much, faggot.
>says the nigger that bitches to the mods about his shitty raid threads being raided
just kys already dumbfuck

We are. I don't understand why everyone thinks it's a political statement. They're funny.

I took this pic for you, Mikey. Glad you're back, mate.

>Malaysian 'if you want me to stop, give me 4k on the clock' Mike is back

Ben Garrison was a cool guy who deserved to be more famous and Sup Forums helped him.

This SJW is not a cool person and you guys are helping her FOR FREE.

You are giving her attention and making her money FOR FREE

Why not use that energy to help someone who actually deserves it?

this

this is the stuff the thread needs

True, but what else are you going to do when you're poor as fuck and in a totally destitute situation?

you can shitpost all you want in bannable raid threads like these, dumb nigger

Long story short.

The other day I saw some faggot Sarah Andersen comic from some queer nigger on Goybook. It had some lefty, femcunt message and it pissed me off, so I made a thread on Sup Forums about it, expecting it to get nowhere. I took a nap for a few hours and woke up to find that there were two generals about it and that Sarah Andersen responded.

Tl:DR I got pissed and wanted to fuck with lefties

Not shill is the best thing.

They are a good redpill suppository for liberal cucks. If they can relate to the original they can understand the edits.

>Malaysian 'if you want me to stop, give me 4k on the clock' Mike
you should think about it koalafucker

Happy goy!

You were banned in the last thread, dummy.

>nd there's not even any fanservice
There's lots.

I've gotten into this discussion before, but I seriously don't get where this is coming from. It's got as much fanservice as S1. As many ass shots and tit jiggle, though mainly (but not entirely) dedicated to action scenes.

From the top of my head, that scene with Minna tightening her ass from S1 got replicated in Brave Witches, with two characters at the same time. Though then again, that scene even got a dedicated episode in S2, with Minna killing a Neuroi by tightening her ass and all...

I also don't give a fuck about nipples. I watched S1 and S2 live, and not in AT-X, so I didn't get any nipples anyway.

Anyway, the action is great, and the PLOT is as good as always even if there's no nips, so I'm enjoying it a lot.

Are malaysians really autistic? I swear every malaysian I met have some kind of inbred autism

Ben Garrison became Zyklone Ben...
What if this makes Sarah Andersen become SS Sarah?

The idea is that we make her the new Ben Garrison.

>koala fucker
>not showing him an emu

you have so much to learn...

Get a real job instead, nerd.

When people like
Post this either ironically or semi serious then people like
Who spends hours browsing this board to tattletale and shill their art. It becomes so much funnier.

Also just in general making cutesy little comics into something thats riddled with hate, is the most satisfying thing.

lol at the samefag

appealed. the dumbfuck leaf got banned though

Ah, really? Interesting

that's pretty cute, senpai

I didn't make that thread, Mikey. Sorry to burst your bubble, fag.

I'm honestly surprised he doesn't link his patreon at the end of every post.

emu is a funny meme
you should call an aussie koala fucker or abo fucker if you want to really piss him off

Hey I'm OP from the first thread what's up guise

he's an autist on the same level as you
go bitch there about how the mighty trump nigger legion are scared of one little malaysian

>Malaysian 'You criticise? Consider suicide' Mike replied to me shilling

I guess it's cause I miss Yoshika's obsession with boobs.

Hey, m80. Mikey is back and we've got fresh memes.

This one is neat

If I wasn't a NEET I'd pay you to be on the internet. I love you Malaysian guy. Wish we could do lady boys in Thailand together.

Didn't you get the memo
Nobody wants you here go away
>>>/hell/

WASTED 77777 BITCHES

Ben Garrison was already a political cartoonist. I've been going back through the archives and there's literally nothing political about anything she produces. Instead of making an effort at satirizing her work you're slapping stale memes and buzzwords on her pictures in hopes that it'll get a big reaction out of people. You guys are effectively reducing yourselves to people who made rage comics.

holy kek

>Scared

In your dreams, Mikey. You can't even use shift FFS

Thanks m8

Nice one is mikey still mad at us for not buying his "art"

Sup Forums isn't your space you total nigger

>I guess it's cause I miss Yoshika's obsession with boobs.
Now, THAT makes sense.

I wish they adapted the novel. So much in-your-face yur- I mean, degenerancy...

Fucking failure. kys.

Is raiding now when pol cries about differing political views like a liberal and throws a tantrum?

Dude for real? 4 hours later and youre doing the same fucking thing.

How about some concern trolling?

>Happy 4/20.
"She celebrates the 20th of April (Hitler's birthday). Guys, I think she may be a hidden nazi. "
Le proof: sarahcandersen.com/page/86

I'm glad I'm not some salty retard like you

it's autists like chris chan and you that always make me feel better, because I know that no matter what happens, I will never be as pathetic as you

lmoa

funny, im not the one reporting posts and bitching to /qa/ like some triggered bitchboy

Yeah. He's here shilling for $4k again. And bitching about us ''harassing'' Sarah by making her comics better.

>She didn't hurt anyone

Y-Yeah, Yoshika is s-such a pure degenerate, I wish s-she'd die.

Its not a safe space you failed Chinese abortion
Now go be a flaming faggot elsewhere cuckl