Germans are WORSE than Leafs

I have never seen a German post anything of note, worth, humour or intelligence on this board, ever. If they are not posting pathetic sad defeatist threads or begging for death - they post sneering, smug and pro-eu posts.

I'm so sick of them, there are too many KRAUTS on this board - range ban when?

le mad anglo is mad xD

I wouldn't say that my autism is an obstacle at all. I am very proud to be autistic.
Sure, I might have some sensory processing problems that make things sometimes a bit too much to, well, process, but I enjoy stimming and the excitement I get from the things I’m interested in. I feel like being autistic makes me more self-reliant in a way because non-autistic people seem to be so concerned with things that just don’t bother me. I don’t get bored in the same way they do. I’m excited and passionate about the things I love in a way that non-autistic people just don’t seem to have as much. And sure, I may get frustrated or anxious when routines change but, it’s not all that bad. And overall, I’m quite happy to think and see the world in the way that I do.
The only thing that’s an obstacle is the fact that non-autistic people seem to see the world so rigid. Ironically, autistic people are seen as the “rigid” ones, when really, I think it’s non-autistic people that are far more rigid and sensitive. I’m very frustrated by the fact that this society is so obsessed with eye contact (other societies are not), so obsessed with unnecessary trivial niceties that I’m considered extremely rude if I don’t incorporate them into my everyday speech. The most frustrating part about being autistic isn’t being autistic - it’s having to deal with this society’s unwillingness to accept different means of interacting.
Still, I would not trade being autistic for anything in the world.

U mad isleboi?

I'm with OP, Germans are useless cucks. I'm glad they're getting invaded and conquered by people even worse than Russians.

Paki hating on roaches. Great we have nearly achived middle eastern standards.

that's it! give jerry a proper punching on the nose!

To anyone white reading these threads, they are divide and conquer tactics employed by non-whites to drive a wedge between white brothers

>Implying that America has not already lost the war and whites will be a minority very soon in the USA.

Uk fags posting pathetic defeatist threads like this one:

>Britbong OP claims Germans are the pathetic deafetists

thanks Major obvious, and I'd like to congratulate you on the promotion from Captain.

Yeah I agree, we should have just annihilated their culture post WWII anyways.

Germans were pretty based before the rapefugee invasion, everyone sucked their cock. But then they cucked themselves and became like Sweden, and their behavior changed from cool and witty to bitter and delusional.

Krauts forget this isnt 2012 anymore when the 4th Reich was prospering and everyone respected their country and that theyre rightly viewed as spineless cucks by anyone in the loop, but they still persist with their arrogant nazi attitude

Seriously, Morgenthau plan should have been implemented. Day of the gas WHEN.

Funny how fast things change.

I remember like you said a year and half ago everyone was sucking the german bratwurst. Now the german flag has fallen as to the level of Germany Yes.

gg no re
/thread

PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY SOMEONE

>my autism

the chamber it is

I agree. They don't even laugh at memes they just point out some autistic detail as if said image was supposed to be real.

I saw a funny meme about a huge Holocaust billboard in space like twice the size of earth (chuckle.Jpg) and a kraut pipes up:

>Whoever made this doesn't know SHIT about orbital physics

mfw

Ameritards can't into self-irony

t-thanks, limey.

This 2bh, and it works quite well since Sup Forums loves to hate things

When people become more nationalistic; there is a tendency for them to have higher dislike to other nations who pose threats to their own nation. Europeans don't have pan-white concsciounsess. At most, they have regional ethnic nationalism, since they aren't like America where inter-white mongrelization is common.