Sup Forums goes to the movies

An alien octopi race visits earth to promote globalism and teach us that nationalism is a dead end goy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8M1VYNe5v9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well of course, to aliens we are all humans,
Do you think aliens would come to earh and ask to speak for MUHH HERITAGE

kek

fairly redpilled movie about what happens when whites dont rule. then race mixing happens and i turn the channel

Sup Forums is a jew board deal with it

Americans must have a real problem obeying their masters.

Aliens would have to be retarded not to see the vast difference in appearance, genetic distance and intelligence between the higher and lower races.

Best movie of the decade incoming.

Gay niggers will win so many awards, just wait and see.

Umm no.

A bunch of alien octopus visit Earth to teach Humans that time is not linear so in the future Humanity can build a weapon that'll save the aliens from extinction.

>don't bother to learn the language to clearly provide the message to every sovereign nation
>instead land in 12 different locations across the globe and issue the message split into 12 parts

you missed the point goy

Legit the most redpilled film this year, not even subtle about it. Funny af too

First of all, this is not a new concept, see the Day the earth stood still.

Second, the day that aliens really do make contact with us, we'd better get our fucking shit together and cooperate as a species, or we don't even deserve to exist, and I mean that literally. Darwinism applies to all life on earth, including humans. If we're so fucking retarded that we continue to fight each other when we've discovered aliens, we should be wiped out and nothing of value will be lost.

calm the fuck down, cuckmaster. Niggers are faggots, too. Shocking, a niggerfaggot makes a movie one day. Can you imagine being a niggerfaggot? I can't. It sounds like such a nightmare I might just watch a movie about one. Like... why are you getting mad at a faggot nigger for making a movie about a faggot nigger? What exactly do you want? Oh, and the Oscars are jewland, what the fuck do you expect? Why do you even pay attention to them? I haven't watched the Oscars since I was like 12 and my mom wouldn't let me change the channel.

>First of all, this is not a new concept

I didn't say it was

Arrival is a rehash of Epoch

You actually think the day we make contact with aliens they won't help us out and eradicate all shitskins and non-whites with the press of a button?

A 2 year old knows that this planet would be better off without subhumans.

>female stonk scientist communicator

Didn't watch. Whats the gitz of the film?

It wasn't super tropey in that aspect

>Jeremy "Flopmaster" Renner

This will surely be a good movie.

They landed in all 12 places because they knew that would calm nerves long enough for based america human to figure it out. Then they left.
If anything, it showed China as a volatile world player, which helps us.

But they didn't even need to work together with other countries, since in the end the Americans figured it all out on their own. China were all cunts who wanted to fight the aliens and American was shown as the nice heroic, peaceful saviors.

And somehow this alien language let you know the future, even though you can't travel to the future. So you can know the future and yet not use that info to alter the past.

What a fucking train wreck of a concept, was it written by a woman?

Breddy gud, 8/10. Glad I didn't take movie advice from a cuckservative echo chamber.

honestly, it was a good movie without blatant political bullshit

>ywn have a child with Columbia linguistics professor which will die from cancer

youtu.be/8M1VYNe5v9s

Ignoring the political bs is the only way to make movies watchable nowadays.

>octopi
>seven legged

You ignorant fuck

Hello sci-fi nerd

The only aliens that exist are named Paco and Pancho etc, no go police up your dirty laundry for yer mum, filthy leaf kike.

>The only aliens that exist are named Paco and Pancho

quality post

Speaking alien lets you see through time. No really.

>read the story
the jap nigger who wrote this doesn't even know what he was trying to describe

EXTRA DIMENSIONAL BEINGS VISIT EARTH
NOT ALIENS
THESE ARE 4TH OR 5TH DIMENSIONAL BEINGS
omfg

I never got that from seeing the movie.

What retaers faul to realie is that nations not only difer by language, cousine or national anther, but by way of thinking - in a nutshell - CIVILIZATION type.

You cant just mix various civilization types without ill effects.

I envy you

Russia saves everyone at the end.

China was good guys.

Aliens aren't real you stoned out faggot.

They are a complete invention of science ficition.

We have never had real evidence of an alien encounter and we are probably alone in the universe.

how dare you! don't say that in front of tsukalos, he is on suicide watch because of you!

Uhm.. do you really think that in midst of alien invasion/big time visit people would still cling on races and countries? Everyone would forget them instantly. Thats just the way it is.

So wouldn't Slavs be in the same tier as Africans?

yeah, probably as much as we see difference between red and black ants. We acknowledge it but we don't really give a flying fuck when we step on them accidentally while walking outdoors on summer day.

It was mildly entertaining it's all been done before and the whole language thing was lifted straight out of slaughter house 5

LOL is that really what it is about?

FUcking movies and their social engineering man, makes me sick.

kek