Drexel University Professor’s Christmas Wish: ‘All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide’

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/25/dre...

His twitter: twitter.com/ciccmaher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WWoyc3t6lgs
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg?t=11m26s
web.archive.org/web/20161225141524/https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/812867490002927616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking kike

>maher

>unironically being a communist
>in America

lmao

Imagine a future where we had competitive education and these protected liberal idiots actually had to teach to survive?

Bump. Spread this far and wide anons.

there are 99% chances that they are going to die in max 1 month
the other 1% would be sucking dick for a living

Humanities in universities should all be shut down.
The Asians that abolished these subjects were spot on. For everything that keeps a nation alive, there is a humanities subject working on demolishing it. Defund the internal enemy.

>"senpai"
>"lit"
>University professor
>UNIVERSITY
>PROFESSOR
What the fuck is going on? How is this even remotely possible?

How the FUCK did he get that many likes and retweets... darn I'm literally triggered guys...

>grandpa went to drexel and worked on designing warplanes for boeing
>his father was a ukrainian immigrant and his village's jew catcher
>he's currently rolling over in his grave
fuck, i'm just happy i didn't goto drexel
it costs like $70k/yr to go there

I went there. it does not cost that much.

>his village's jew catcher
>being born 200 years late and 10000 miles too far
Why even live?

>University needs to have a meeting instead of just firing him on the spot
>commie students defending his tweet and attacking the university for suppressing his free speech
Leftists suddenly care about free speech. How would this story go if it was an anti-Islam tweet? I'm getting sick and tired of this bullshit. I can't do this anymore.

Every time a leftist makes a racist tweet, a counter reply with equivalent racist content needs to posted to the tweet. Eventually the (((media))) will pick up on one and 4-chess will commence. I would love to see the MSM try to spin it into being the white mans' fault.

should have seen the butthurt when wisconsin busted up the teacher unions

>just an actual communist
we see, we see...

>Look for colleges with comp sci courses that are good
>Find Drexel
>Think it's great. Hear that it has a pretty even distribution of political views
>Apply. Get in.
>Too late do I realize Philly is a liberal cesspool

He's not one of my professors but God dammit it triggers me unironically. I went into a STEM field specifically to avoid this shit but I fear it'll tear its ugly head soon enough.

Rear* Phone is a cuck.

youtu.be/WWoyc3t6lgs

I graduated there last year and the only problems with liberals are in the college of arts and sciences. even had a sociology project that showed the local news is more likely to show the picture of the criminal after the crime if they're white rather than black

I think I finally understand why dictators purge intellectuals

I'm a freshman so that's good to hear. The only slight encounter I had was a paper for rhetoric on blacks and violence. I walked right into that one admittedly but I still think most of the reason it got a C was my actual quality of my writing. Can't be too sure though. Her response email sounded like she was a little triggered.

>tfw McCarthy was right

Why would anyone be triggered by this? A cuck professor who is part of the left infested VOLUNTARY further education system writes inflammatory things on twitter. He feels that he would deserve death in a genocide, he's his own worst enemy.

In his ideal world he is, at best, a corpse. He's not going to inspire any young white minds by saying he wants them all dead, those who do think like that are already mentally I'll and need to be encouraged to act on their self-hate.

Dat white boy ackin a fool.

i was thinking about that the other day. i guess there was a time when i actually believed intellectuals had value

Former drexel goy here.
Philly turned me into a facist.

Send a letter saying you will never donate after graduation unless he is fired and publicly denounced.

Not an email an actual letter.

I think he's some form of spic.

yeah, he really was

>communist
>nu-male
What a surprise

Wow we're at the point where a university professor can say he's happy white children were butchered because of their race and keep his job

Gg America

>claims he was hacked

Oh what an '''''unfortunate'''' accident of you to fuck up the link that shows him saying he was hacked. Doesn't make much sense for him to say something like that, since it can easily get him in trouble. So it's believable that he has been hacked.

So now you hack peoples accounts and try to get them fired for the posts you tweeted through their accounts?
Isn't that the same tumblr-tier bullshit that you cry about all the time? You worthless piece of shit.

I can find any video on this pic, can anyone help?

Fucking pussy is hiding his tweets now, I'm so close to Philly. I'm sort of tempted to find him and punk the shit out of him and film it. I bet this little jew boy won't say a god damn word to this white man's face.

you are an idiot

he was posting this stuff literally for weeks, not to mention those hundreds of likes from his students

Drexel student here. Please don't think this fag is par for the course at this school. The focus is heavily on STEM, not pseudoscience.
It costs about half that, so 35k. Still not affordable for most.

You just like the SJWs.

This cuck just triggered whole Sup Forums

Do it

He literally wants white children to be butchered, find him and kick his ass

>meanwhile Russia shuts down a university built by the western cucks in the 90s because students submitted a complaint about being forced to learn about "unrussian" topics "like LGBT rights, gender studies and other degeneracy".
Why can't we reject these (((professors))) too?

ok so Is he a jew or is he a beaner?

i'm getting confused.

did you just feel the need to tell me how much my school cost? fucking retard

I'm going to be in that area for a show Thursday. No shit if I somehow come across him on the streets I'm going to confront him. He is living in a rough city where catching an ass beating isn't going to be investigated too much.

We the Alinsky-ites now!

really you'll be in Philadelphia which is very close to where this guy works, in Berkeley, California?

So will he off himself then?

drexel's in Philadelphia retard.

and this guy works on the Berkeley campus in California.

retard.

This faggot probably browses Sup Forums on a daily basis

Deep, I can see why Adult Swim canceled it, it's too woke

George Ciccarellio is still alive

Looks like he did his phd there. Sounds like he's at Drexel now.

>your post contained banned text

REALLY?

Fucking do it.

HOLY CANNOLI

IT WORKED

David Duke and Richard Spencer are talking about this guy right now:

Well that explains how my friend from youth through high school became a liberal cuck after going ton Drexel

fucking kek

so nothing happens

>getting the guy fired at this point
You all learned nothing from Yuri.
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg?t=11m26s
Fucking run with the white genocide, promote the shit out of it until normies start fearing it. Only then will you see the complete condemnation of all of this multicultural crap.

Now imagine what would happen if he'd called for genociding blacks or jews

>that pic
why

Yuri also understood the importance of the next generation, and that demoralized people are lost. Preventing the corruption of the next generation is a special case.

Find him and kill him. DO IT.

Pretty sure it's fake

>He feels that he would deserve death in a genocide
He's a kike, not white

niggers would burn that school down
and that's why they only talk shit about white people
we fucking let them.

>>unironically being a communist
>>in America
>lmao
don't laugh, these fucking leftists, of whatever color are always more than willing to use violence.
you've been warned (they have told us as much)
prepare

thx for that info.
prob nothing will happen

Are associate professors on the tenure track, or is that assistant professor?

Good going Drumpfkins, you harassed a man over satirical tweets and now he's in trouble at work. All from the ppl who champion free speech. Hypocritical little fags. Grow a set would ya.

Vin Diesel's dad is black you retard

alt-rightards are butthurt little pussies who say us progressives want to censor people whilst they trigger themselves over random tweets and punish people for violating their little white nerd safespace LOL

It's not a free speech issue, as he is an agent of a school that receives federal funding. Rather, it's an issue of discrimination in educational institution, which is against federal law.

>anime nazis now asking for safe spaces on campus

Lol this is fucking rich. Normally it's only idpol-exclusive liberals who are so sensitive.

all these libfags crying
"please don't get us fired, whites are the only ones we can talk shit too. We're too scared to say anything to muslims or niggers."

once they can't talk shit about whites without getting fired or fucked over they will have no one to attack, they will start eating themselves.

He made a tweet about how racist whites should be sent to the gulag, but the funny thing is commie dictators sent people like him to the gulag first

Also is this guy Jewish? anyone know?

>the village's jew catcher
nice

It was obviously an ironic use of a term the Nazis created. If you don't like it, kick his ass or call him a fag. Crying to his boss cuz you got triggered makes you a pussy. The right's sjws.

He protected his account after deleting the tweet. Drexel is at least talking about it and might fire him.

Pol did it again!

I'm conceived that beitbart is just browsing Sup Forums for stories at this point.

You are comprehending this situation like 3 levels below anyone else itt. How does it feel to be left of the bell curve?

I doubt they will fire him, probably just come out with some freedom of speech bullshit

I bet if we hacked his account & said "I want Black genocide for Christmas" he would not only be fired, but probably investigated by the FBI

Where does he say anything like that? He's talking specifically about the white slave owners in Haiti during their revolution. They did deserve to die. And it would have been a great day in America if the same thing had happened to the plantation owners in the South.

whites who were anti-slavery, white children and mullatoes were slaughtered too you historically illiterate jew

Are you implying that "Maher" is a Jewish name? Because it's Irish.

It's "freedom of speech bullshit" when you mistakenly believe it to be "anti-white" but you and others on this board are the first to complain when shitheads like Milo get protested when they speak at colleges.

That's for the Department of Education and/or the federal courts to decide.

Most of the people I meet from Drexel were a bunch of art and photographyfags plus like one business major

web.archive.org/web/20161225141524/https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/812867490002927616

Kek.
I feel the guy is doing it on porpuse.
He may even browse here