Fake News Are Dangerous

Now little children, do not play with fake news, people could die – OK?

>Pakistan's defence minister has threatened to retaliate in kind to any Israeli nuclear strike after apparently being tricked by a fake news site into a confrontation on social media.

>Israel has a policy of ambiguity in relation to its nuclear arsenal, neither confirming nor denying its existence, but is widely believed to be an atomic power.

>"Our nuclear program is too serious a business to be left to Twitter-addicted politicians", said prominent TV journalist Nusrat Javeed.

>There is a rising tide of fake articles being widely shared on social media.

>Earlier this month a rifle-wielding man entered a pizza restaurant in Washington, saying he wanted to investigate a fake news story that the establishment was a centre for child abduction linked to failed US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

archive.is/AZs9T

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/joemckendrick/2013/12/08/12-most-memorable-cloud-computing-quotes-from-2013/#50a74c6026ba
youtube.com/watch?v=O7Nr6JCEZbk
huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/why-amazons-collaboration_b_4824854.html
archive.is/1sKKp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, moron defence ministers who threaten nuclear war after reading a news article from a little-known website without first doing any checks are a danger.

>moronic defence ministers
Fixed, so it doesn't sound like you called me a moron

>into a confrontation on social media.

shit is going down

MEME WARS

If you had a tad bit of culture you could have known this happened almost daily with USSR and US during cold war, hence the whole Dr Strangelove movie.

Oh and pakistani are :
almost in nuclear war with india
number terrorist hide in the world (oh look bin laden)
Retardedly underdevelopped thanks to ISlam (and even by muzlim standard they are scum)
so if their defense minister is a moron I could care less, he is the failure here, prankster aren't.

Or else we should assume that muslims aren't human so they can't be taken responsible for their acts.

>If you had a tad bit of culture
I know all about just how cultural you are. Thanks but no thanks

how's life in greenland

But they didn't have twitter to go nuclear with

Average, imagine it's boring for majority of people

Why would Greenland even need a defense minister.

Thule and Project Iceworm. It's from the Cold War but it's still functioning well, god knows for what reasons

seems like a comfy place to live at, is it very expensive like iceland?

I don't know. My cousin lives in Iceland, he's here for Christmas and he seems pretty well off, so I imagine it's more expensive here. Oil is pretty cheap and products are far more expensive, especially tobacco and alcohol, if you endulge in those products

The usual reasons. Why would Americans even let you anywhere near it is a better question.

Depression, suicide and child molesting is rampant though.
Seems like we fucked them up when we introduced them beer and snaps into their hunter/gatherer lifestyles.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with a guy harassing a pizza joint in DC and then turning himself in with 0 injuries?

>defense
Fixed.

I'm so ecstatic that 'fake news' is the new buzzword for news outlets.

Not. Fuck off. It was called click-bait, long before people started saying "fake news" and it's always done by these shitty no-name, no-traffic, start-up websites where people just say random shit for attention.

Fake news should be called dipshit bait. Except for the Pizzagate issue. Do I think children are actually being raped/abducted in some kind of satanic ritual ring for the Clintons and friends? Probably not but they are some weird fuckers so I'm sure they do some weird things behind those VIP curtains.

>Why would Americans even let you anywhere near it is a better question.
Ask this child molester here, he's the one who made the deal. Denmark pimped us for Americans, same as they did to Pharoe Islands, they too have the same in Pharoe Islands

B-BUT IT WUZ RUSSIAN HAKAZ N SHIEET!

Were those codewords uses before Sup Forums?

Porkistan needs permission from China to fire it's made in China nukes.

Before Sup Forums? That's over a decade ago when this SJW/political correctness and most social media didn't exist. People's only source of news was cable TV back then and diversity wasn't being forced everywhere.

I dare say that news networks reported the news instead of trying to make shit up for more views.

CEO of Amazon owns Washington Post. Amazon has $600 million contract with CIA.

forbes.com/sites/joemckendrick/2013/12/08/12-most-memorable-cloud-computing-quotes-from-2013/#50a74c6026ba

Someone knew. Someone knew back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7Nr6JCEZbk

It made even the left wing nervous.

huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/why-amazons-collaboration_b_4824854.html

>forcing you to sit through a quote of the day from anyone but a white man every time

Archive that

Done. archive.is/1sKKp

>But Amazon is diversifying — and a few months ago the company signed a $600 million contract with the Central Intelligence Agency to provide “cloud computing” services.

wtf