I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being...

>I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
>Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.

~Albert Einstein

Hello fellow alt righters,

What makes you believe you know more than Albert freaking Einstein?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameful bump.

Albert (((einstein)))
He was just a mad jew.
His theories were stolen and he just wanted to murder germans.

kike who stole other people's work. fuck jewish mathematics

I'm not a nationalist but i don't see an argument here. Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.
Also nationalists don't claim to know more than Einstein, that's a strawman. You've yet to prove that in order to disagree and be right, you need to know more.

See what he listed first? Jew. That's how the kikes are: Jew first, everything and everyone else comes second.

Why the fuck should I care?

He's smart when it comes to science. Great. He can talk about science as much as he wants. That doesn't mean he should be able to lecture me on Nationalism, botany, Tsar Boris III, the Atlanta Falcons, or any other shit. Just because he's smart in one area doesn't mean he's smart in another.

Albert Einstein was an autist who couldn't even find his own home

Nobody cares what a dead Zionist believes.

Jew pushes degenerate cosmopolitanism to the goys, seems about as average as possible.

Fucking kike stole Henri Poincaré's idea

>nationalism is a disease
>spread my ashes at the wailing wall when i die

Love those open boarders and atheism claims desu senpai

>im a jew
>lol guys nationalism and pride in your race is dumb
scientists and especially physicists are genius in their field and retards everywhere else

He was an accomplished physicist. That's it. That doesn't mean that he knows dick about anything else. Fuck, why do liberals always act like his political opinions should mean the end of conservatism.

He did marry his neice after all. Jews are notorious for inbreeding.

Well if he is so freaking great why is he DEAD? HUH!

If he's just a human, why even mention the Jewish heritage?

I dont care about nationalism either but as a realist i see it as a useful tool to get stupid people to work together. Basically smart people trying to get rid of it seem to think everyone is as smart as them, when the reality is that most of the population is pretty dumb. There isnt going to be a future where everyone becomes smart either as far as i see it so im not really sure what the point of getting rid of it is. Think about it, what reason do dumb people have to work together if they dont have nationalism? Religion? Most dont give a shit about it anymore and while a decent way to unify people, it has its problems. Would be intresting to see what comes after nationalism, i dont think even soviets managed to get a proper solution since they seemed to try to replace it with state worship or something.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate
Stole other peoples work as a dirty kike would

Vile lying plagiarist who literally wanted all Europeans replaced with Chinese. Scammer.

And a zionist. Most jews are opposed to all forms of nationalism save Jewish nationalism

Einstein never had to deal with hordes of nigs and uppity slimes.

He was imagining a Star Trek multicult future of educated people that migrated because they were useful.

>(((STEIN)))

>the someone is very smart in a very specific field so he is smart about everything meme
this is why idiots shouldn't be trusted to wipe their own ass.

How do you know when a Jew is lying?

It's lips are moving.

He migrated because he was called out for his Jew trickery in Germany. He was the Kalashnikov of physiks. Steal then publish elsewhere.

World class plagiarist, child abandoner, maths cripple although he was fluent in Italian allowing him to steal Olinto De Pretto's intuitive genius shamelessly once Besso shuffled it to him.

Jews are hypocrites?

WHAT A SHOCKl!!

>KuK
what did kek mean by this

Because knowing a lot about STEM subjects doesn't always mean you're automatically a genius in other fields of thinking too.

FAKE NEWS

He sucked at math and couldnt tie his shoes so im pretty sure im smarter then him

He's first a MASSIVE_KIKE and second scientist.

>But to return to the Jewish question. Other groups and nations cultivate their individual traditions. There is no reason why we should sacrifice ours. >Standardization robs life of its spice. To deprive every ethnic group of its special traditions is to convert the world into a huge Ford plant. I believe in >standardizing automobiles. I do not believe in standardizing human beings. Standardization is a great peril which threatens American culture.

Oy veeeey!

>As quoted in [Albert Einstein, Letter “Einstein in Singapore.” Manchester Guardian, October 12, 1929]
>When asked the question, “Why a ‘Jewish’ University?” when Einstein was assisting Chaim Weizmann in fundraising for The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
>Einstein: Science is international but its success is based on institutions, which are owned by nations. If therefore, we wish to promote culture we have to combine and to organize institutions with our own power and means.

Oy gevalt!

Smart enough to push for cosmopolitan degeneracy for the goyim whilst being a Zionist.

But yes, he probably is the greatest physicist ever.

>As a child, I received instruction both in the Bible and in the Talmud. I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene.
>Jesus is too colossal for the pen of phrasemongers, however artful. No man can dispose of Christianity with a bon mot.

>In my opinion, condemning the Zionist movement as "nationalistic" is unjustified. Consider the path by which Herzl came to his mission. Initially he had >been completely cosmopolitan. But during the Dreyfus trial in Paris he suddenly realized with great clarity how precarious was the situation of the Jews in the western world. And courageously he drew the conclusion that we are discriminated against or murdered not because we are Germans, Frenchmen, >Americans, etc. of the "Jewish faith" but simply because we are Jews. Thus already our precarious situation forces us to stand together irrespective of our citizenship.
>Zionism gave the German Jews no great protection against annihilation. But it did give the survivors the inner strength to endure the debacle with dignity and without losing their healthy self respect. Keep in mind that perhaps a similar fate could be lying in wait for your children.

SHUT IT DOOOOWN FILTHY GOYIM!!!

Not even 3rd tier all Judepresse PR.

>The scientific organization and comprehensive exposition in accessible form of the Talmud has a twofold importance for us Jews. It is important in the first place that the high cultural values of the Talmud should not be lost to modern minds among the Jewish people nor to science, but should operate further as a living force. In the second place, The Talmud must be made an open book to the world, in order to cut the ground from under certain malevolent attacks, of anti-Semitic origin, which borrow countenance from the obscurity and inaccessibility of certain passages in the Talmud.
>To support this cultural work would thus mean an important achievement for the Jewish people.

>My God may not be your idea of God, but one thing I know of my God — he makes me a humanitarian. I am a proud Jew because we gave the world the Bible and the story of Joseph.

Reply to a Roman Catholic student urging him to pray to Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, and convert to Christianity:
>If I would follow your advice and Jesus could perceive it, he, as a Jewish teacher, surely would not approve of such behavior.