Are modern universities all degenerate?

Are modern universities all degenerate?

based uni user!

it seems everytime a normal human being does as much as breathe in their direction they breakdown and cry.

I wonder if they'll kill themselves if we take a step further

90% and all the top ones

It just seems like since 3 quarters of the way into the 20th century, higher education became a free for all where any retard could get in, and that trend just continued in the 21st century.

A degree doesn't seem to mean shit these days. Exceptions I guess would be scientific & mathematics fields but even those seem to be getting watered down.

They will

Nah, just the ones on the western side of Leitha and Oder

Lmao is this image true?
Jews benefit from affirmative action? So fucking despicable

My old uni is degenerate but that's because it's a party school. It's near the future wall and primarily agricultural so there's a lot of cowboys.

>These are the """great""" minds if the future

>Caltech
That's so true. Every where you go there are Asians

Im genderqueer and i machine ar parts all day, stop trying to say we're all homo college kids

we need to start a thing where you post youtube videos of you shaking hard.

This is what truly unsettled me back when I had my "ZOG controls everything" phase back in 2015.

Turns out it's just kike nepotism at work.

look at it this way. The hippie generation was way more liberal, yet they still voted for Trump

These people aren't even liberal

>>Literally shaking
This offends people with Parkinsons

"Gender" isn't real. It's not a thing you can be or have, the way a body has mass. Human beings have a sex, not a gender. "Gender" is a linguistic concept that applies to words, not people.

Right, all those dual citizens in governance are just due to "nepotism".

Did your IQ drop since 2015?

>The hippie generation

they were as phony as any generation. most of them were just there for the drugs, sex, and rock and roll, and went on to become accountants and insurance salesmen.

the true believers of that generation voted for Bernie or Jill or someone even flakier.

Ok. Let's start with you.

>post youtube videos of you shaking hard
kek, I drank a near 40oz of whiskey last night, had some nasty DT's this morning, bad enough that making coffee was hard. I'm going to assume I had a taste of what it feels like to be a triggered SJW

I'm literally literalling you guys.

It's pretty real and not something we choose. We CAN choose to change our bodies and our organs to some skewed perception of what we are, but it's messed up.

I can choose to be an attack helicopter and get an engine welded onto my back and some rotor blades bolted onto my head and some wires connecting them, and some guns welded onto my arms. In theory I would be becoming what I felt all my life was my true identity, an attack helicopter. I'd also be mentally ill. Just because we CAN change something, it doesn't make it natural or logical. Biology is pretty straightforward in the male & female genders. Anything else in current society is a fad and one that is harming many young people who absorb the propaganda and believe it.

In the end the hypocrisy of it all is the most hilarious thing, because if we as a society some day transcend sexuality & gender when we get to whatever technological singularity, our progeny will look back at people changing their bodies for sexuality & gender as fucked up. Saying 'gender & sexuality are a social construct' then 'I'm changing my gender' just demonstrate the hypocrisy of that bunch.

Why censor anything?

We could harness her kinetic energy and end the energy crisis!

>Jews are the superior race
It's funny how much Sup Forums can't understand this. No, it's a "conspiracy", guys.

If you can't understand that the Jews are purposely pushing the minority/white genocide quota because they'll have absolute power, you're an idiot. And you're stupid to think that the Jews aren't the master race and will continue to rule the world.

I didn't make the image

obviously you dont know what nepotism means you stupid fuck,

Put that jew cock back in your mouth.

I caught my 2 year old daughter watching this crap. She will not be allowed back on the internet till she's 14

What's with these people and shaking?

Why is their value set that the person who gets most scared, most sad, most offended wins?

It's like staring at an evolutionary dead end.

the formatting of these reminds me of these