Ban ammunition, not guns

It is evident that America has a huge gun problem. There are tens of thousands of deaths per year due to firearms homicide. I would personally like to see all firearms banned in order to preserve life, but unfortunately the Founding Fathers, at a time when they were actually under threat of a tyrannical government, wrote this stupid thing called the 2nd amendment. Even though the 2nd amendment isn't relevant anymore, people still take it very seriously. So instead of banning guns, we should ban ammunition. Keep your guns, but we will not give you anything to shoot out of them, that way the 2nd amendment is still respected.

Effective immediately I am calling in bullet manufactures to halt production, and for stores to pull their stock of bullets from their shelves and destroy them. We must also make it illegal to create homemade bullets. Once Americans have used up all the bullets, a lot more life will be saved and they will still have their dumb second amendment. It's a win-win for everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

islandlawblog.com/washington-d-c-ammunition-ban-violates-second-amendment/
gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

The only people this would hurt are people that practice at the ranges. The bad guys usually don't do this anyway.

Let's ban Canada instead

>It is evident that America has a huge gun problem
You're retarded.
> I would personally like to see all firearms banned
Because if you ban guns inner-city nigs will stop killing each other, huh?

You under estimate American Ingenuity leaf.

I didn't know Chris Rock was Canadian

Ban homemade bullet making, I stated that in my original post. Impose severe prison sentences on anyone who is found making bullets.

>I would personally like to see all firearms banned
We have a work around for that too.

You can ban guns all day but we still have tools and resources to make our own. Trade skills trigger the libs.

Anyone found to be illegally making weapons (which won't be a problem because I'm not calling for their ban), will receive minor prison sentences, max prison sentences for illegal bullet makers.

If you ban them
They win

>making bullets

It's called reloading, you faggot leaf. A "bullet" is a piece of solid lead that goes on the tip of the round. Your lack of gun and ammunition knowledge exposes your status as a beta cuck.

Why do you give a fuck about a different country's internal policies?
also
A

Supreme court ruled many decades ago that the right to bear arms includes the practice of arms bearing, and included munitions within the purview of the amendment.

Fuck off

Why even ban anything? The problem with America here is the overall shitty upbringing of the new generation, which led to less moral restraints.

The solution is not "We should rid everyone of the means of destruction," it's "We should teach the people that destruction is bad and you shouldn't do it,"

Thanks guy

The only thing this would accomplish is increase the ratio of criminals to non criminals being armed.
The black market for bullets would function almost exactly like the black market for drugs.

destruction isn't bad

God destroyed the temple of the Jews

You saying God was bad?

Then militarize police and raid the criminal neighbourhoods.

Assumption:
>Destruction not aligned with the will of God is not good, thus evil.

>I am calling in bullet manufactures to halt production
ahahahahahHAhhaha only a fucking leaf could write this. Why don't you ask the US to reduce military spending too.

Because banning the production of weed, cocaine, etc. Made a huge difference.

> drop some casings at your someone's house
> call bolice
> watch him get shot

how do we get hiro to range ban leafs? all they do is bait and troll. knowing how degenerate toronto is, part me thinks some of them are legitimate lefty retards

Common sense gun legislation.

>ban guns
>create military police state

What could go wrong.

Calm down Franco.

Jokes on you I make my own ammo.

You can't just ban ammo as a loophole through the Second Amendment. According to the DC Circuit, the second highest court in the land, bullets count as "arms" under the 2A.

islandlawblog.com/washington-d-c-ammunition-ban-violates-second-amendment/

FUCKING

can u teach me

thanks dad

Nah

As long as government exists, it is always possible for tyranny to arise.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply make murder/assault illegal? Why don't they just do this???

LEAG

LEAF

CONGRATS.
I blew it

What a fucking abhorrent post.

Canada was a mistake

I know everyone is too busy shouting LEAF, but California is already on it's way towards an ammo ban

>I am calling in bullet manufactures to halt production
So does the military not need ammo either?
Or perhaps youre just too stupid to think critically about what large scale bans entail.

>We must also make it illegal to create homemade bullets. Once Americans have used up all the bullets, a lot more life will be saved and they will still have their dumb second amendment. It's a win-win for everyone.
This is false. Guns in america are used to save far more lives than they are used to take lives
About 200k women a year save themselves from sexual assault in america by use of a firearm yearly.
Have a look at this fact sheet, if you actually care about saving lives
gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm

but leaf, you're wrong. That's incorrect.

The number is so low that it approaches ZERO percent of the population. You can't do better than that. The media just hypes people up over it. And the media has to pad out the numbers with suicides and accidents, its so freaking low. And you fall for it.

Well, now you know

shall not be infringed... framers wrote this in a way that could never be misconstrued. No other amendment specifically says it shall not be infringed.

>I would personally like to see all firearms banned in order to preserve life
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
THERE'S A REASON YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Worry about leafland.
ban the rake.

FUCKING

>make unenforceable regulations
>anyone that is caught offending is thrown in prison

I'll give it to you that you're keeping with the American spirit.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem

>no bullets to enforce no bullets law
>all power is given to those that control the means of production
>the illegal bullet makers make monopoly on ammunition production and take over

man that sucks and with obama being pres-
I mean with democrats controlling the hou-
no wait democrats control the sen-

hmm

Be the change you want, vote out the libs and vote against them each and every single time

this

>check flag
>don't read post

>I am calling in bullet manufactures to halt production, and for stores to pull their stock of bullets from their shelves and destroy them
>I am

Cool story Justin, did Soros tell you that one? Also in your little fantasy world of gayness, who foots the multi-billion dollar bill for this and the 100's of billions for perpetual enforcement?

>It is evident that America has a huge gun problem.
Stopped reading here. The entire post has been set up upon a false premise from the first sentence.

Dropped, sage, hidden, fuck off faggot.

Why do foreigners care about our guns?

>Why do foreigners care about our guns?
We don't. The exception is faggots like OP who will claim illegal handguns flooding into Toronto etc is annuda shoah, when really it's just somalians killing violent hatians and vise-versa
>pic, race and murder stats stopped being collected by the city after this pic was published

*handguns from the US

>There are tens of thousands of deaths per year due to firearms homicide.

On average it's about 8,000 deaths by homicide per annum in the US. The rest of the gun deaths are about 19,000 suicides and a handful of accidents.

Making ammo illegal will only increase the accident rate due to a drop in quality control. Suicide has been proven over and over to be inelastic. If you want to lower the homicide rate, legalize drugs and find a way to get young ghetto dwelling males to go to work.

What a fucking retarded leaf. First of all I won't even get into how stupid the content of OP's blather is, I'll just point out one thing: You obviously don't have a fucking clue how black markets work. "Ban bullets"? You say? Cool. We'll have more bullets than we've ever had before, a few years after such ban.
We'd see a boom in gangs with disproportionate weaponry capabilities.

This is why leafs shouldn't have control of a country. They're intellectually retarded, shortsighted and don't get that their "utopia" is a product of being nestled on our head.
You get to have your gun-free-ish hippie-faggotry because you know the U.S. would be obligated to deal with any and all military problems you will ever have. So sick of these faggots on their high-moose all the time. We should ban Canada.

Correction, the only people this would hirt is all the dead liberals. Not gonna be anyone to enforce ammo bans if we shoot them all before we start to run low.

Good luck. Haha

XD

You fucking people.

>we cant ban immigrants because we woyld have to go door to door and it is impossibruhhh!!!

>lets go door to door collecting contraband and equipment from heavily armed people who take that shit very fucking seriously and will defend themselves and likely their neighbors. It will be great

God is a total faggot imhof

Fuck California. Your crime rates are about to pull a Sweden if you guys ban ammo.

>Leaf

STOPPED READING THERE

Cali's courts just throw out any referrendums that don't go the way they want, it's all rigger over there.

>rigger
A new contraction of 'nigger rigging'?

>10s of thousands of firearm homicides per year
Firearm homicide has never got to 20,000 a year though?

America has a nigger problem. Subtract nigger gun violence and america is statistically on par with many European countries.

Keep your fucking nose out of my country you shithead. You have your own problems to deal with, so why are you so concerned about us?

Lol I'll just reload then.

If the government has it, I should have it

Yes even tanks and destroyers