ATHEISM BTFO WITH 1 IMAGE

>objective proof that God exists

is this it?
is the the final nail in the Atheist coffin?

Nice CGI planet balls you got there

they would probably bump into each other.

Who the fuck thinks this is a good idea?

The first and final redpill regarding creationism should be the golden ratio. That shit is encoded in every scale of our 3D reality and is the best example of a conscient design

The human eye, game over

Wrong.

Whoever thinks intelligent design is true, is a moron.

Also it's very improbable that the moon and sun are the perfect size and exact distance needed for their nearly perfect eclipse.

That shit happens no where else, only here where there just happens to be 7 billion pairs of human eyes to observe the whole spectacle..... but surely this must all be coincidence?

sigh. religion will never die as long as there are people who think like you do.

Fractals explain it much better than God.

>7 billion pairs of human eyes to observe the whole spectacle

if your god gave a shit about what human eyes could see, he would have put saturn's rings around the moon.

>2016
>not knowing all the planets are flat

>God exists because mathematical laws of the universe exist
What the fuck is this idiocy?

how is the size size/distance of anything proof/disproof of god? if anything take something like "the moon is 400 times closer to earth than the sun is while also being 400 times smaller then the sun making both appear the same size and enable a total eclipse. this cant be coincidence" and stuff like that.

1. the moons distance is not alway the same but elliptical
2. depends on what you define as "borders" of the planet
3. aussie

One time I lined up all the naked girls end to end, but I forgot why I was doing it.

God is not religion you nigger loving faggot

You are a fucking moron who obviously never heard about quantum mechanics and cymatics. For your record, every top level astrophysicist is a creationist.
Go check the mystery of DNA and it's intelligent encoding.
Go check double slit experience. Nature is fascinating you should definitely look into physics mysteries.

But if it isn't a credible hypothesis why do we need multiverse theory in the first place?

>The human eye, game over
Do they actually recruit from the lowest IQ and least scientific from their ranks to deliberately embarrass themselves with these kinds of shitposts on Sup Forums?

>God is not religion

Oh dear.

>For your record, every top level astrophysicist is a creationist.
Proof?
Or, underage creationist that you are, I suppose you don't care much for proof and facts

Wait, what if it is possible?

That could very well be evidence that our reality is a simulation. You think it's related to God because you're biased.

Wanker
There is no God
There is no invisible sky cunt of any denomination

We are simply the manifestation of the universe looking at itself
Same as a physicist or surgeon examining Neuro science n scheeeeeiiittttttt

There is no God, we are an abomination and mentally ill

>This thing that has absolutely nothing to do with god in any way proves god exists
>Because my understanding of the topic is so poor that can be the only explanation!
>Also something made up about top astrophysicists
Top lel

t. someone who actually took a class on quantum physics

How does that prove the existence of anything?

I swear, you delusional Christians will grasp at any straws you possibly can. Sad.

>Its an "Athiest knows more about religion then the religious" episode.

Gtfo Roach.

That's retarded, I used to be an agnostic and I believed myself to be an independant free thinker, until I got introduced to actual science.
That is how I understood that many sacred texts (especially the Kabbalah) knew about the fundamental laws of the universe and of the principles of life wayyy before modern science did.

You should really so some digging up before assuming things about our world. Because that way of thinking proved me wrong x 1000

>every top level astrophysicist is a creationist.
"laughed out of the industry" is not the same as "top level", in case you ever decides to start wondering.

>and still have room to spare
So its not accurate, hardly a phenomenon is it?

>Your god
This phrase is stupid. Even if you don't believe he's real, it would still be everyone's god if he is.

Its sad to see such retards posting among us

only faggots that believe in god

>This phrase is stupid.

Really? If I believe in a god who lives in my refrigerator and you believe in jesus christ or his dad or whatever, doesn't it make sense for you to refer to "my god" when talking about the man in my fridge?

Because laws have to have a law giver. The apple always falls from the tree.

>Its an "Athiest knows more about religion then the religious" episode.
>
The former KGB "informant" who has been trained to lie to everyone all his life is now telling right-wing conservative nationalists exactly what they want to hear so it MUST be {{{the god's honest truth}}}.

>because fractals are the cause and not a symptom
Inexplicable isomorphic harmony emerging from infinite chaos explains nothing and raises more questions.

Monotheism meme needs to go.

this refers to yor god as you believe hime to be not allah or adonai, not krishna or thor its your perception of what god is

You'd have to be pretty dense to not believe in God at this point

Only leafs believe in faggots

>its obviously wrong , but who puts time in to make such a retarded graphic?

>That shit happens no where else

You really have no concept of how big the universe is do you?

>what are physics

>tfw atheists actually believe Saturn's hexagon is "natural"

Lmao

Honestly, I cannot do the research + learning for you guys. so believe me when I tell you I used to be an agnostic.

I had a year worth of holiday, so I decided to find the truth regarding our universe/human consciousness and so on.
I went deep to the point of learning fucking Hebrew gematria.

And the ultimate red pill I found is = there is a god, and there is its counterpart in what we call "evil".

I mean you guys do believe in kek right?
You're aware that the worldwide elite are worshipping demonic entities?
And yet you cannot accept the fact that there is an almighty power above both the latter, that is the origin of the Creation.

I don't know how your logic works

leafs believe in magic.

The elite also believe in magic

>there is a god, and there is its counterpart in what we call "evil".
Hmmmmmk
Welp, the bad news is that "ebil" is highly subjective

Hizb' Allah blows up a busload of children, they claim that's "good" and America is "satan". So good v evil really depends on where you were born.

>be god
>"I think I'll put a hexagon on Saturn as proof of my existence"

ok

>"I think I'll put a hexagon on Saturn as proof of my existence"
>We did Jesus on toast last week, gotta space 'em out a little.

falling back to the anthropic principle is the last redoubt the of the Godless

Jupiter alone is way too big for that to be true.

Who said anything about the hexagon being God's work?

Lol, what is chemistry? What is my brain's chemical makeup that resonates with those patterns? Morons.

t. 14 year old rare fedora connesoir

Because our neural networks aren't shaped with said fractals explaining why things like that are beautiful...

if jupiter were actually this close to us we'd all be dead

It really is no use to mention Kronos/Saturn/Satan to those bluepilled plebs.

There should be an extra board on this site dedicated to people who know what is up.

This isn't objective proof god exists at all :\ the only "proof" of a god is a book written by man and man isn't exactly trust worthy.

You fell for a disinfo campaign on Youtube. I bet you also believe the Earth is flat and trees don't real.

t. actual occultist

This is a very juicy piece of bait.

>anything this intricate must have a creator
>god doesnt need a creator

Same infinite regression every time.

>we don't know therefore God

Quality jesusposters up in here

wtf i love bearded invisible jew fairies who live in the clouds and grants you magical wishes if you're a good boy now

How does this prove Jesus died for your sins again?

Outside of time there wouldn't be a "start", so there would have to be a beginning for a creator

No this is bait.

That joke is not bad.
Checked :)

Maybe we're the universe experiencing itself subconsciously. We've always had the answers we just had to dig.

Prove me wrong. You're spouting all this unfinished science and mysticism as proof of a creator when it doesn't follow that's necessarily the case.

If you go in looking for a particular answer you'll probably end up finding it.

How does this prove anything?

>104494788
Yeah. Its turtles all the way down scientifically and religiously

wouldn't*

>ball earthers

Laughable.

It's a neat freak coincidence, like all of these celebrity deaths .

How did the creator begin without a creator?

>god was just always there because magic

I know because thats the only way to get around it and since god definitely exists and theres no other possible alternative you must be wrong. Checkmate atheicucks.

Again, outside the 5th dimension, what you consider as time wouldn't exist so there wouldn't have to be any beginning for anything which shows that in those dimensions, creations don't need a creator or beginning.

It's real science, I'm sure that sounds like magic to you though.

>infinitely powerful creator just exists and decided to maek the world one day because thats how it be
Perfectly plausible

>big bang asploded and maked universe from energies
Wtf thats crazy i hate science now

spoken like a true faggot.

where's pluto?

Nobody actually believes creation theory, it's just a meme.

Outside real science magic makes things like science possible

So it would be equally plausible that before the big bang there existed something capable of exploding to make the universe including spacetime? Why jump to a creator god?

Magic thats why

and you know this how? you only know what they told you.

I don't believe for a second that the big bang sprung everything we have learned about the universe by pure chance.

Too many patterns, too many constants, too many rules.

Did you know OP can fit a 24in Dragon dildo up his ass and still have room to spare?

Kek Confirmed

Did god exist by pure chance?

As frenchy so rightly pointed out, we're finding out those rules aren't so hard and fast.

laws are observed and certified by their recurrence, recurrent law is final proof of a creator

Yo, I keep telling you, outside the dimensions we perceive, things like gods existing would be pretty easy.

We have life in the 4th dimension, who says there can't be life on the other 7?

>image
you did it, your bait was the threshold of my shitposting tolerance. i quit, i'm leaving. fucks sake

Recurrent law = creator
Thats quite a... dare i say....
Leap of faith

Until someone explains how the universe started (for example, what started the "big bang"), God is what Occam's Razor gives us.

I'm sure there is
But that doesn't imply one created the universe

Maybe aliens created our solar system and outside our observable universe the laws are different

Maybe god is just an ayy lmao

Ha! You believe in a non-flat earth world

>the simplest explanation is a being of infinite power decided to make a big explosion and create a universe
>simplest

The metaphysical and scientific implications of that are (literally) infinitely complex and mindboggling.

How is that simple mate?

>something exploded and made a universe
Vs.
>god made something explode and made a universe