Hey user how are you doing

>hey user how are you doing
>me? oh im just celebrating hannukah with my family. wanna come over? you arent one of those anti-semitic nazi alt-right trump voters are you?

I am, actually.

dont wave your anti-religion religion-hate religion at me. you have zero rights to even imply at the assuming of my religion

>..this would only be said to me after I pounded her ass mercilessly missionary position so I could watch her facial gymnastiks.

That's funny I dated a jewish girl once. Nice girl too bad her parents were awful liberal cunts

I "dated" dozens of them for an hour or two a few times a week. Only went to one slut's home once and laugh directly into her father's face when he asked what synagogue I attended as the entire family picked their teeth with toothpicks pulled from an ornate sterling silver lidded container. I was banned but the mum covered for her daughter so I could still sodomise her ass and face relentlessly. She would whisper....Have fun! Live a little.. I could have fucked her as well.

Giving up on your convictions in charge for pussy is the most cuckolded thing a man can do.

I've only dated two Jewish chicks. The first was really easy going, but her parents were almost on the super-jew level and wouldn't accept a non-Jewish person into their household.
The second was a quiet nice girl, and her family was filled with casual Jews who hated the super-Jews(I'm pretty sure they were all converts and not naturally born Jewish), except for one of her uncles who actually tried to convince me to come with him on a trip to Israel and learn Hebrew before joining the IDF as a foreign volunteer. Other than that the family was pretty chill, but there is a really distinct culture difference between Jewish households and what I grew up in that made it uncomfortable for me still.

I am and sure I'll be there in 10 minutes!

I'm a White Nationalist, but also an Israeli Jew.

Your parents will love me and I will talk to your daddy in Hebrew.

The only real Israelis are Mizrahim and they are not white. Fuck off.

>tfw you have a redpilled ashkenazi gf
pretty good feel

No, but Jew food is kinda gross and old Jewish people are even more so.

2bh ever since I've come to Sup Forums I've been more attracted to jewish girls.

I cant, but tomorrow I am celebrating Christmas with my family. Would you like to stop by?

Your Chinese
flag looks weird

milana isn't as thicc anymore, not as milf-y with short hair either
sad!

>joining the IDF as a foreign volunteer.

Her uncle wanted you to join the IDF along with him? Is that even possible if you are not a Jew?

Isn't that the AT&T lady?

Sure I'll come over. It'll be a gas.

>anti-semetic trump voters
Isn't Trump overwhelmingly pro-Isreal?

lol @ a cute jew girl inviting a gentile boy over. unless you're filthy rich never ever ever ever happening.

>not wanting to marry a qt from a superior people
Still better than hooking up with dirty eastern euros

You sure set the place on fire mate.

I'm Jewish, and an alt-right conservative. The neo-liberal degenerate Jew, has very little to do with actual Judaism. In fact, they have a history of exploiting even their own people for centuries.

>brown eyes
fuck off jew

How much of Sup Forums's anti-Semitism is real and how much is ironic shitposting? I really can't figure it out. I've had Jewish friends and coworkers and never had a problem with them, I mean they seem pretty liberal but that's the worst I can say. Now fundamentalist Jews like Hassids, that's a whole other matter, but fundamentalists of all stripes are shit.

>I cant tell whats real or not
Seems you need to lurk moar, newfag

Tits or gtfo