Obama's exit interview: I could've won again if I ran

The audacity of this nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound triggered by his opinion.

You sound like you have a big black cock in your mouth.

He's right tho. If this was term 2 vs. Trump.

You still sound triggered. Not a good look senpai

>The ol' Sup Forumsswitcharoo

Fuck off faggot jew.

I guess he was too smart to enact martian law and take his 3rd term or something right?

Obama always reminded me of Murphy in the Red Dawn episode.

>Martian Law

How is one little boy this triggered

Yeah he could've won in some parallel universe, but sadly this is our time line which means its literally impossible that he would've won if he ran.

Also go back to fucking plebbit

>reddit memes

Leave.

Trump would just be an all powerful cyborg or something in the parallel universe where Obama is allowed to run again.

Fuck off Achmed

Is he shitting on Hillary? How long until Obama commits suicide?

>CHANGE
>CHOOSE HOPE
>Ok folks, now that I've started my 3rd term, commence spending another 5 trillion on bombing brown people and injecting more niggers into white neighborhoods.

DESU senpai Obama probably would have won a third term, if there were no term limits. But... so would Bush. And Clinton. And Reagan.

Incumbent Advantage is simply too fucking strong in America. Our last president before the enactment of term limits won 4 elections, and if he didn't die he would have won 5. The combination of a apathetic population, our first-past-the-post election system, and structural (monetary) advantages for incumbents mean that functionally the only way for a change of president is hitting the term limit, resignation, or assassination.

Haha riiiight

Why do extremely low quality shitposts make me feel so nice

>2016 elections
>defined by the people who are sick of political class candidates
>therefore Trump, an outsider, was elected
>somehow Obongo, an establishment politician, thinks it'd win another mandate
Not so fast nigga.

Well he knows already that he has won Hillary - now he is just uppidy about himself and thinking he could have taken Trump also.

He literally campaigned for Hillary, and it doesn't seem like that did anything.

Against trump? Yes he would. He didn't have the scandals like Hillary and his approval rating is like 55.

This applies to many democratically elected leaders with term limits. Not sure why Obama is hinting at being a President for life nogtator from Africa though.

This.

It was pathetic.

His approval rating is like, 5%.

Yeah, no.

EVERYONE said Hilary was going to win, everyone was shocked as fuck how it went. Even Trump and his team.

Nobody really thought he was going to win.

I hate Obama, but even I know that's false. He has over 50% approval because the approvers don't know what his actual policy is, they just know he's a hip black guy that makes viral videos and reads Mean Tweets on Jimmy Kimmel.

When trump gets impeached this nigga is gonna jump in and steal the victory from Hillary again

A man can dream......

nah, there's a big chunk of americans burnt with this retard after 8 years

I was just about to shoot myself but you saved my life

Really it's just because niggers would have come out in droves for him

Hillary was obamas third term so in reality he lost as well

>his approval rating is like 55.
>the current year.
>believing the polls.
nigger, have you learned nothing?????

>we're bleeding for..
>with a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand, eat the pain
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

It's true actually. He would have gotten all the current Hillary voters and more niggers.

I don't believe his approval rating there as worthless as Hillary's poll numbers

He's not wrong. Americans are cuckolded retards and will vote for any nigger just to prove they aren't racist.

Americans are not cuck most people hate PC shit

Hillary beat him and I'm not talking electoral college muh popular vote the ONLY reason he won was super delegates which isn't just anti-democratic it's anti-republican as well. It's plain fucking corrupt. He couldn't beat her when he HAD the nogs behind him and their attention span doesn't last 8 years I can assure you.

I actually think he would have lost.
Working class whites were almost 40% of the Obama coalition. Trumps theft of them would have ruined him.

He would have been
>Once
>Twice
>Three times a nigger

Obama is so fucking salty after Hillary's loss. He has to take cheap shots at Trump like this just to make himself feel better. Fucking hilarious.

So you mean Among MILENNIALS?

what a nigger

NEVAR FORGET OBAMMA WAS THE FIRST HOMOSEXUAL PRESIDENT

This will only be verified after his death

The experiment failed.
You can polish an african turd into the white house and it still will not have learned to act with a gram of poise or respect.
Can't wait for Barry's rap album to release now that he has some time to produce it. I wonder what it will be called?
>"The BathHouse"

I am going to be stuck hearing from the monkey the rest of my life. He is far from done he wants to be the next Martin Luther king. He will stir up racial division long after trumps gone.

>HW Bush
>Ford
>Carter

more like

B-Rock Banga and the Dindu Nuffins

He was good as an President. Maybe the best USA president to date. You have something against him?

>Maybe the best USA president to date.

Only if you are a nigger

Why you're calling him 'monkey'? Only because hes infinitely more powerful than you. You'll never will be someone as valued as a black person.

but he isnt. We had Buchanan.

And it wont be after his death. id wager he says something about it on the way out. "oh by the way guys, loving a trans girl is OK. I did it"

It's probably true. Despite his many failures, he isn't nearly as bogged down in scandals as HRC, which let's face it, that's the only reason Trump won.

How does he think he could've simultaneously won if he ran again, yet think the people who voted for Trump are racists?

Actually, along this line of thought, they will swear he ISNT gay, because "transhelle" isnt a Michael anymore.

Hillary was ahead in the polls and ahead in the national vote by exactly the percentage she was in the lead nationally

Source?

But she doesn't even look like a tranny. At all.

Oh, americans. The real american culture. I was thinking about the portuguese equilivalent on Brazil to the white-american word "nigger", its something like "crioulo" or "tição" but both haven't the negative sentiment, its because USA is really systematic damned.

Ignorant bigots always using ad hominem and verbal attack as argument and ativism to compensate their lack of morals and intelligence. "Nigger" here "nigger" there.

>"oh by the way guys, loving a trans girl is OK. I did it"

That explains the rainbow whitehouse

>ativism

Only for you, huenigger

Right.

Why aren't you out shagging some big titted Brazilian chick? It's gotta be close to your noon time nut bro.

>But she doesn't even look like a tranny. At all.

Except she was also ahead in state by state contests in states that she went on to lose.

You're right, they didnt even try as hard to change there appearance as the average trannie. Michelle is like, one or two ranks higher than "Drag Queen"

im not trying to just be a dick. Either she's a he, or shes a disturbingly masculine woman.

disturbingly masculine.

iirc there arent much records of the children. could have been adopted.

Obama would then be the DNC's star child, black, immigrant, trans loving beta who adopted.

Of course revealing all these details would have guaranteed his loss, so they kept a lid on it to make him look normal.

Well you're actually something extra than activist.
Spiritually you're plagued, intellectually you're mediocry.

You're nothing more the an utile idiot, the mass of imbecile in the service of a ressurgent fascist mentality.

So dumb, i bet you think i'm something like "super communist, pro-lgbt, abortist etc."

Its fucking sad. When i look at the WWE crowd and see all these fat grown man screaming for these fake ass shit, i know why America let something like Ronald Reagan and Trump happenning.

For this and other things i'm obligated to defeat all Trump related subjects includin obviously himself.

THE MOST shameful thin is that evangelicals/"christians" supported Trump. Its amazing.

He really would have won, though

Then again the primaries would've been hilarious

> "Hillary Clinton was the only mistake I made the last 8 years"

> "Obama is violating the constitution to run for a 3rd term against me because that's how sexist this country is"

>, trans loving beta who adopted.

I wish I had an image of this recent media event with barack and Micheal, and I swear to go her shoulders were like twice the size of B-rocks, and she is taller too. She could totally beat the shit out of that guy, and buy wearing a dress Michael just showed that fact to the world

>But... so would Bush. And Clinton. And Reagan

Not a fucking chance Bush would have won again with the economy where it was. Clinton, maybe. People liked him but were also kinda sick of him. Reagan yes but given his encroaching Alzheimer's he probably wouldn't run a third time even if he could.

You lack knowlegment. You simply don't know. Shut up. You live in fucking closed box. The anguish is your only company while you worship fuckking ridicule cartoon like image squares and fucking pedophile oriented asian animation.
You always think something magic will save you recognizing your effort, but not. The truth will dilacerate your life apart.

He is not a nigger, nor is he "black."
Raised by whites, grew up in a mostly white environment isolated from ghetto niggers (Hawaii)
Did not engage black community till he moved to Chicago, where the blacks there began to refer to him as the Magic Negro.
Owes his political career to Star Trek's Six of Nine's sex orgy accusations against her hubby.
More than probably gay, definitely leans Muslim
Will create 1000% more problems as an ex-president than he did as prez.
Believes he is the Second Coming

Not looking forward to having this cocksucker spewing his bullshit for the next 40 years.

>Clinton performed wonderfully under tough circumstances.

WOW, I guess 1 billion dollars in campaign money, riggd primaries plus 99% of the media, dozens of hollywood celebrities and the current president campaigning for her made it really tough.

>For this and other things i'm obligated to defeat all Trump related subjects includin obviously himself.

I think you need to learn to speak english first, you degenerate, drunken half-breed nigger.

That's net approval, versus Trump who was something like -33.

Can't we make it a fucking rule to include sources with the news you post on Sup Forums? This one IS real though, but I'm sick of idiot le funneh XD trolls just posting a picture that could easily be photoshopped and morons jumping in with both feet and believing everything.

Such a rule would also discourage some shills.

disgusting nigger. cant wait till he dies. he is the only person that is worse than hillary

Trump didn't make more racists, he just made them bolder and louder.

six of nine?
the fuck are you talking about anon5
go back to your ice burg tips

>after the gift of president elect Trump he still clings to the (((polls)))

truly, some are beyond salivation

Don't be dissing my igloo!

If he thinks Trump's victory was due to racist white supremacists, how does he think he would have stood a chance of winning a third time?

>martian law

I think at this rate its safe to say you're a lost case and i'm glad of it. I'm ibligated to fit your sentences patterns you American Arrogant Parrot. You'll understand it anyway: FUCK YOU.
I'm glad you already choose your side. Your asshole is Red as your state and your heart is black as your fate.

And yes, he would have handily won a third term against Trump. Thank God for the 22nd.

Whatever. After were through dismantling his "legacy" noone will remember anything about him except that he was a nigger.

He's prolly right.
Also Obongo was an okay president in my opinion.
He held good speeches and seemed a nice guy.

You're so worthless for the world. You're contribute only to create destruction. I'm praying to all this hit you back as fast as possible your final hour is coming you social predator.

He's actually right. The fear of being called racist here is so bad that it got him into office twice. Had their been a black republican running against him we could've negated that.

White guilt got city folks out in droves because IM NOT RAYCISS and that's why he was elected and people weren't "allowed" to criticize him for 8 years.

t guy in a big city who had many white friends that literally voted for him in 08 because ITS ABOUT TIME

>Trump didn't make more racists,

Obama was the one who made more racists.

As usual, it was us.

I'd love to drink you under the table and then have my way with your woman, you pathetic wannabe poet.

Death will catch you your closed mind will not save you. Time is life, you're spending it talking shit here.
Death is a bliss. Thank God, for save the good ones of the ditactors and crimininals.