>E Ghouta Nov29
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments December 26th
SAA is about to start an operation in South Aleppo
SAA advanced in the Wadi Barada area and confirm their intent to fully capture the pocket
Turkey builds up forces on the syrian border
Turkey suffers further loses in Al-Bab
Man who sent his two daughters for a suicide bombing inside Damascus was killed by JFS
Regularization of 510 people (including 150 militants) in the city of Daraa
Two Free Idlib Army leaders were killed by unknown gunmen
Clashes ongoing at Tabqa Dam, 12 SDF KIA

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/november/syrian-refugees-say-german-mosques-are-extreme
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/26-december-pictures-from-syrian-military-attacking-wadibarada
youtube.com/watch?v=k9cpve72Rcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt#Execution_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end.

reminder that doggos are safe

its already a war against wahhabi sunnism anyways so they are partially right. from iran standpoint its clash of 2 jihads anyways, shia and sunni-wahabist.

>dem quads

To be fair, Obama was flip flopping from the start. He only accepted a shrunk version of the initial rebel arming program proposed by Hillary and co. He didn't go through with his red line threat even though he had the justification do so (false flag or not). He refused to give rebels MANPADS until very recently, and he sometimes had Nusra leaders assassinated as well. To some, it may very well look like Obama didn't quite want regime change. Maybe he just wanted to destroy and disable Syria.

nice digits.

Maybe he is a spineless fuck that cant make a tough decision

gib back land

Back to the desert with ya sand monkey

Reminder that lebanon is a nice place!

It's been eight years and I still can't figure out Obama. I can only describe it as strategic confusion, the much vaunted pacific shift was a wet herring, much of his administration was cleaning up after the Arab Spring, but this involved offensive actions in places where it was questionable and defensive ones in regions which had absolutely vital American interests.

>white semitic people

>mfw i find 5 pretty nice, on par with western style hats for women but more traditional same time.

>Tunisia
>Egypt
>Turkey
>Lebanon
Salvage tier

>Pakistan
>Egypt
>Iraq
Lost tier

>Saudi Arabia
END IT tier

Holidays are coming! Only few days left.

Lebanon is the only country in the middle east i genuinely like
Even syria has problems
If i become a neet i am gonna join the Lebanese FL

Isn't Wahhabism exclusive to Sunni Islam? At least Iran doesn't actively seek to radicalize people wherever they can. Saudi Arabia builds Mosques all over the world and appoints Imams who propagate this shit tier version of Islam. Even some refugees find the shit they say preposterous www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/november/syrian-refugees-say-german-mosques-are-extreme
They're doing it in mainland Europe (i.e. Bosnia-Herzegovina, Austria) and Turkey as well.

R A R E
A
R
E

That's because 40% of the country is Christian.

there he is

iran is shia version of sunni-wahabist. same rules, same sharia, same jihad mind. iran would do the same but we all know how "west" approaches to iran so they have no chance.

obvious from syria, they use every opportunity to enlarge their shia influence. iran also radicalize people (what is hezbollah? same as sunni jihad in every way, they just dont publicly behead people) as much as they can anyways.

islam in this era we live in, is cancer, it needs a reform just like christianity.

>being this new
I wish i saved /sg/ bingo

id caress the shit out of that beautiful m4

NEW
E
W

What is the difference between 3, 4, and 5 other than the color of fabric?

The difference is shia jihad does not impose itself upon non-muslims. This is why Hezbollah can support and be supported by Christians as seen recently.

>islam needs reform
Or you know..a crusade and then force convers
More likely than some one reformimg Islam

what is the future of yellow zone?

Lebanon is best, user.

P O O
O
O

its because shia jihad is not as powerful as sunni atm, dont forget sunni jihad is constantly pumped with weapons and shit but shia jihad is localized to iran and is much more limited in resource.

its common human behavior, when they feel weak they ll seek allies, when they feel strong, they ll do whatever they want and wont care about the rest.

In a thread about Syria the Jews have to make it all about them

assad will wait until the YPG gets rekt by turkish army to not lose Qamishli airport

Bargaining chip between SAA and SDF. Depending on how the SAA and SDF end up, will either be invaded by SAA or absorbed by SAA following a deal with the SDF. Highly doubt it will remain a non-SAA area in the long term

and yet some europeans will insist that burqa/niqab is a religious symbol and therefore has to be allowed to be worn no matter what

I guess that's one way to look at it. Either way, the current shia jihadism seems to be less violent than its sunni counterpart

Wahhabist = KSA and qatar only. Effectively their state religion. Problem is they are spending billions exporting it. Think of mormons vs normal christians, but in this case the mormons would have subverted a large chunk of Christianity due to unlimited money and military backing.

>Arguing against quads with fake news
>Being this shit-tier

what do we even know about the guy? he came out of nowhere and boom hes the president of the US. theres even evidence that his birth certificate is fake... so yeah, who the fuck is he?

just like 30 years war of europe, islam will sooner or later reform itself. even now youth in turkey, specially somewhat educated ones, are leaving islam slowly but surely. after seeing all the atrocities caused by isis and likes etc.

this is a problem, you cant choose "lesser evil" hoping that it wont turn itself into the "greater evil" of today.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/26-december-pictures-from-syrian-military-attacking-wadibarada

>Pictures from Syrian military attacking #WadiBarada

sheesh are those the villages yall get excited about capturing after days of shelling and sieging? a half company of infantry and a couple of vehicles should be enough to capture places like this in a matter of hours

could you guys send me some pictures of butthurt turkish "muh turan" nationalists being butthurt on twitter?

>NOTICE ME
>NOTICE ME

You play too much Call Of Duty.
Enter a warzone, it's either dead or alive even you side win, it's not like you will alway in the survive list.

Azerbaijan (your Turkic brothers) is also a Shia-majority nation, and I've never heard of an Azeri Jihadist group, similar to how I've never heard of an Iranian/Persian one. Groups like Al-Queda, ISIS, Al-Shabaab, Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, the Taliban, FSA, Mujahadin, etc. all adhere or adhered to Sunni Islam. Shia Hezbollah cannot be considered of the same stock as these groups. I'm not trying to shill for Shias, but it's evident that it's a far more benign of Islam than Sunni Islam.

far more benign sect of Islam*

But in the end, it's still Islam, which is a very flawed religion that has never changed with the times.

and i am saying thats its only because like that because there arent anyone except iran that supports shia jihad.

however sunni jihad is backed by all kinds of countries, USA, qatar, SA, turkey, germany, france etc. etc. these all give every means possible to sunni jihad.

also turks are in general not into islam as much as most people believe tbqh

dude theres 50 buildings in that village this isnt stalingrad. you have to have a sense of urgency in your attack otherwise the opponent has time to reposition and defend = more casualties for you

>assad will wait until the YPG gets rekt by turkish army

At this rate, he can wait until the end of the universe. Or until the YPG wrecks the turks.

Individual beliefs don't matter, your political system is still predicated on it, so the actual depth of belief is immaterial because you people behave like you believe it and that's what matters.

then this means all christians are catholic because they are christians?

no the way people practice and believe is whole another concept compared anything else. also turkish political system is not predicated in it, its predicated on opportunities.

after the YPG rapes Turkey in the Turk-Kurd war that pocket will be exchanged as part of the independent Kurdistan negotiations.

from here it looks like islam is on the rise in Turkey. Sure, some are leaving, but more are joining in. One of the main concerns here is that Turkey will slowly turn into KSA-lite.

>also turks are in general not into islam as much as most people believe tbqh
It's certainly growing thanks to your asshole Islamist president.

this one?

>then this means all christians are catholic because they are christians?

That's just a tautology, and not a good one. Christianity doesn't really factor into Western foreign policy.

>predicated on opportunities
True pre-dictatorship. Afterwards, not so much.

Jews are not "white". They are a bastardized race like roaches. They want to kill every non-jew human/subhuman on this planet. If jews won, say hello to your new friend big sweaty nigger dick.

You realize that those Village is in good environmental (mountain) so if they rushing in, it will result a big manpower cost right?
And they already reposition a long time ago because this war ALREADY LAST 5 YEARS.
The same thing will happens with the rebel that rushing to lift the siege in Aleppo, you see the result now.
So just shelling slowly, damage their defend and attack is the best strategy, not like those stupid Iraq strategy which exchange 4 Iraq life for 1 Isis.

+1, meanwhile at least 90% of turkey is muslim.

That South African poster is a low life kike shill. Just ignore him.

on the contrary its the opposite. i ll recap you guys many things,

erdogan may get 50% of votes but this doesnt instantly mean 50% of population loves him or something.

i ll give an example using my own grandfather, my grandfather is a very typical turkish low educated villager.

>he considers himself devout muslim.
>he gave every single of his votes to AKP/Erdogan
>he hates arabs, he hated hajj he didnt stop for a year shitting on how shitty SA was.
>he sometimes shits on me because i never go to mosque
>he also hates isis and likes
>he d prefer his country to be more like germany (he was a worker in germany for couple of years back in 60s) than SA/iran

there are probably 10k people who would literally die for erdogan, there are probably a 100k who would fight for erdogan, but rest, rest doesnt care that much. they changed so many political parties in the past 20-25 years erdogan wouldnt be much different.

most people vote for erdogan because they are actually right about there is absolutely no other option.
>chp
>mhp
lol no both are fucked up and people know it
>hdp
people would prefer to cut their own hands instead of voting for k*rds, even most k*rds dont vote for hdp anyways.

erdogan is just enjoying his popularity but he knows hes on a pendulum. remember the elections 2 years ago, he actually lost power but had to resort other shit to restore it. so erdogan isnt a must for people, hes just another political leader.

true. and thanks to the tremendous amounts of support to our islamist rulers from the west. you help them attain power and then you call them "dictators" or "asshole islamist presidents"

>(he was a worker in germany for couple of years back in 60s)
A guest worker who actually did his job as a guest worker and went back
Nice

>at least 90% of turkey is muslim
yeah sure.

Turkey is objectively the most secular and European country in the middle east (excluding Israel). Sharia plays absolutely no role in your country's law or judicial system. So my point is still valid.

Comparing Syria and Yugoslavia, it's nearly same square km in size but war was different here because of terrain. For example, in yugo wars, every "faction" used terrain advantage while in Syria (imho) it would be best to rely on recon-spotters-drones+artillery. But that is just my opinion. I was in charge of small recon unit during Operation Storm. My mission was to locate serbian artillery. Didn't see much combat to be honest. It was quick. 48 hrs or so. NATO fucked their comms just before we push. One thing I noticed in this syrian war - nobody fucking knows how to shoot. They just wasting bullets. We had problems with our supply and every man was informed how much a single bullet cost. And those shitskins and gov. forces just waste their ammo like assholes. I hope russia will use nuclear weapons because it will be a benefit to the world. Btw, I don't hate serbs. They tried, and I respect that. I would gladly help them to retake Kosovo from alboshits.

Pic related. my team

why are you attacking me though lol? just because children of the secularist middle class turks grew up without religion in 2000s doesn't change this fact.

Damn, i really missed something.
I just checked Bananas Twitter and realized that she is Erdogans Loli now.

Thats what you get when you aren't following /sg/ for a few days.

Birth rate says you're wrong

Same as the past. They just live there and are doing so in cooperation with the SAA and the Syrian Arab Republic and Assad operating out of Damascus.

Wait didn't she die when Assad bombed Aleppos last hospital?

Wait what

>ISIS pushing Kurds back

I had the same haircut as kid, REEEEEE.

>Turkey is objectively the most secular and European country in the middle east (excluding Israel)
>most secular and European country
>(excluding Israel)
>most secular
>Israel

Tell me what is on Israel's flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9cpve72Rcw

Have you seen turkey's....

didnt we all? wehn our mothers used to do it

>Erdogan literally on the verge of unlocking Sultan Mode and yet he's "just another political leader"

So how are things going in Yemen?

>there are people here who are veterans and could be old enough to be your dad who post on Sup Forums.

wewlad.

Assad wird das alles in Ordnung bringen.

If you knew anything about the religion you'd know it can't be reformed. Islam is constructed in such a way that its logic is circular, internally consistent, and all encompassing. You can't change core aspects of the religion because a core aspect is that it cannot be changed. Islam considers itself the 'original' and pure religion of mankind, and any attempt to change it is apostasy, which is punishable by death. There is not much ISIS or al-Q is doing or has done that isnt allowed in Islam, in fact, that arguably isn't required by the religion.

The other aspect is, even if you removed the violence and all that, you are left with a religion that's an unholy mixture of Judiasm, Christianity, Arabian pagan traditions and the like. Why not convert to Judiasm, or Christianity at that point, objectively both better faiths than Islam.

Islam cannot be reformed, it must be eradicated and forgotten for the sake of mankind.

sultan mode doesnt mean anything. hes not going to be sultan anyways, he doesnt realize he has all the political power he needs and still cant fix shit. he just believes if he has more he maybe able to but its not going to work regardless. sooner or later he ll realize how shit he is and it ll all end.

It's only me or Russia is losing hard in that Syrian thing.

-The bomb on the Russian civilian airliner over Egypt
-The Su-24 shootdown
-The murder of the Russian medics in a precision strike
-The murder of the Russian Ambassador
-The (possible? probable?) murder of the Red Army Choir on Christmas Day

so was christianity. did you forgot all the witch burnings and inquisition?

while europeans were playing in mud islam was prospering and was pretty good, now its the inverse.

clearly islam needs its own reform which will sooner or later happen and the situation will reverse itself, until then islam world will continue to suffer.

I only see a clearly secular and inclusive country full of wonderful, compassionate people! Very progressive!

Sup Forums is a mainstream media since 2015. And remember, you are not anonymous here nor elsewhere. I like to check out sg from time to time just to be informed.

They aren't losing, just letting others shit all over their victories.

He has all the power in practice, and he wants to put it in writing. I'm not sure if you've read the constitutional reform proposal, it basically entirely changes how the country is run, and consolidates all power in Erdogan. He will most definitely get sultan mode, unless another "event" to oust him actually succeeds

Yes, Russia is done, Pootin is kill. How will Russia ever recover?

Shitty shill post desu

The witch burning thing was mostly a german thing, don't drag all of us together over that nonsense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt#Execution_statistics

if you mean the crescent, crescent is an ottoman thing. muslims started using it after it became a common ornament on the rooftops of ottoman mosques.

>implying witches don't deserve to be burned at the stake

I don't want to see that son of a bitch

But it does to culture and in some european counties: Ban on gay marriage and ban on abortion's.

what people dont understand is, he is basically "sultan" right now as well and lets just have recap of turkey and look if its working or not. its not working.

beheading is mostly an wahabist arab thing, don't drag all of us together over that nonsense.

>witch burnings and inquisition?
Verse pls

>while europeans were playing in mud islam was prospering and was pretty good, now its the inverse
No, you wuzn't kangz