Lena Dunham Poses as Topless Mermaid for Christmas

Lena Dunham Poses as Topless Mermaid for Christmas

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/25/lena-dunham-poses-topless-mermaid-christmas/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
dailycaller.com/2016/12/20/lena-dunham-takes-after-her-mom-i-still-havent-had-an-abortion-but-i-wish-i-had/
lenadunham.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she in Canada yet?

Can she just stop already? Jesus.. damn mental patient.

Looks more like a beached whale to me

Looks more like a whale

How offensive. Did she not think of all the cultural significance of the mer-people before she put on that revolting, culturally-appropriating outfit. Sickening, I tell you.

Looks like a guy

Looks more like a beached whale to me.

>Disables comments on photo

Who is she?

Rip my no fap streak

For what purpose?

Why is this beached whale so famous? Are they filming free willy 3?

unattractive inside and out

how is she famous? oh yeah she's a jew pushing degeneracy

famewhoretryingtoohard.jpg

Why is Breitbart(or should I say right wing salon) reporting on this?

Literally thought it was a joke pic with a guy from the thumbnail.

Tbh this is less offensive than her nudes in the show.

I wish I could press a button and give you a healthy shock.
Not enough to kill you, just a repayment for things I can't unsee that are completely off topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

DEAD
IN
ONE
HIT

OL' SAMMY BOY IS GONNA HUNT THAT WHALE

i can't wait till she's too old and saggy to even think about doing stuff like this. Christ this repulsive slag thinks anyone would actually be excited by this.

>i can't wait till she's too old and saggy to even think about doing stuff like this.
If she cared about her looks, she wouldnt be doing this now. I believe it will only get worse when she is old and saggy

Please respect the board and take this beast picture down.

Where is she getting her money from? She's not exactly a widely acclaimed actress in movies or a high demand comedian. Is she just NEETing off her parents and blowing through huge portions of their money to make retarded social statements?

The fuck do mermaids have to do with Christmas? Am I missing something?

the only solace is that the way celebreties are popping off in their 50s and 60s we only have to deajl with her for another 30 years... it might be different if she starts sacraficing kids to pizzagate though, then she'll live as old as a rockerfeller

I firmly believe she still thinks she's attractive on some levels. When your kike dad pulls strings for you to get shows and meet celebrities, you're able to delude yourself into thinking there are people who want to see your face.

B E A C H E D

AAAAAHH

>still thinks she isn't ugly
>still not in Canada

>Why is this beached whale so famous?

She's a spoiled brat that has parents who are connected. Whatever she wants, they make it happen for her. I mean how else could her shitty indie film make it the criterion collection.

Yeah, she definitely thinks she's attractive, and you're right that certain circumstances only strengthen this idea. But the main issue is her obvious mental disorder that destroys any ability to be self aware.

BREAKING NEWS!

Lena Dunham spotted off the coast of Norway.
Man the Harpoons men!

A (((mermaid))) is more like it

how she was concieved

Shame there were no canadians around to mistake him for a seal.

That's true, this could very well carry on to her 50s.

>WATCH OUT, SEXY MILF ON THE LOOSE (LENA DUNHAM'S STUNNING NEW LOOK)
>T. SALON

Somebody just end this madness.

I was going to ask for explanation but since i just got diagnosed with a heavy depressive adaption disorder last week but i think its better for my mental health if i just ignore it

kek

>nose

Christ, she looks like Dany devito as the penguin

I thought this was some drunk guy ironically making himself look like a gross fool. Sup Forums slowly destroys my optimism.

it's all so tiresome

why did lena dumbham get to live while george michael died? fuck this gay earth

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

Ew

Looks like Danny Devito as the Penguin.

Das it mayne.

it looks like she is struggling to keep her weight balanced with ehr arm kek.

Who's this semen Demon?!

Is that a beached whale?

>mermaid

That whale isn't fooling anyone

She didn't get AIDS from having buttsex with random men in bathroom stalls, presumably.

We should probably just ignore her at this point OP. I feel the only reason her name is known at all is the fact that everyone right of center, be they cuckservatives, alt-lite, or alt-right flip shit whenever Lena does something.

Maybe if we ignore this talentless, sisterfisting, jewish whale she will go away.

I used to find her vaguely appealing despite the flab and retarded tattoos. In the same way that Togi-Chan reminded me of dumpy geek girls I'd picked up at anime cons.

But yeah, she just gets crazier and crazier. I think even the Leftists are sick of her at this point.

Sometimes I think she's some sort of crypto-sam hyde. Nobody with any self-awareness could do this without intending to mock themselves and their whole identity.

Quick roll it back into the sea.

we might anger Poseidon

>the criterion collection
And I used to respect those film fags

The entertainment jew trying to make ugly fat lesbos attractive to normies? Next level subversion.

Why would you post this?

ISIS beheading videos are less graphic than this shit. I cannot unsee

I liked the toilet selfie much better.

It's a cry for help.

Back to the loch with you Nessie!

She should do one where she shoots herself in the head.

Thumbnail looks like slightly overweight man with greasy hair.

She hates herself and will get even crazier with the time.

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Why do they sensor this man's chest?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How about 3 mil followers?

If she's noone, why is she on pol so regularly?

>Comes to Sup Forums
>Must be someone important

Reading comprehension, my bad.

>Lena Dunham Poses as beached whale for Christmas
kek

Still not as revolting as her other nudes.

>How about 3 mil followers?
I wouldn't be shocked if some of her 3 "million" are inflated due to her parents dosh.

>If she's noone, why is she on pol so regularly?

She is the poster child of everything we hate.

redpill me on Lena Dunham
never heard of this character
am i supposed to be triggered by this?

Literally Sarah Silverman 2.0
>inb4 jpg

I realize why you guys make fun of Lena but what she really needs is our prayers. Her viewpoints stem from her bad parents and upbringing.

Throw her back!

truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
She molested/sexually-abused her sister and laughs about it.

dailycaller.com/2016/12/20/lena-dunham-takes-after-her-mom-i-still-havent-had-an-abortion-but-i-wish-i-had/
She's pro-abortion and wishes she could kill a baby in her womb.

She doesn't need prayers. She needs to be smacked around.

lenadunham.ca

but who is she? what did/does she do?
why do people care about some down syndrome landwhale?

She made a shitty movie that her parents paid for, made a shitty tv that her parents paid for.
Media latched on to it(most likely also paid off) so she gets money from residuals and her show, as well as paid speeches and appearances.

Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, producer, and director. She is best known as the creator, writer and star of the HBO series Girls, for which she has received numerous Emmy award nominations and two Golden Globe awards.

Ultimately she started hanging out with Taylor Swift and other A-list celebs and that's how she became popular.