Counter argument for white birth rates

40% of German kids under 5 are migrants

>We should decrease migration and provide incentments for natives to settle down and have children, for example with house loans etc.
>Why? Why would it be bad if white people become a minority?

What is your legitimate answer to this? Imagine you answering this to a friend/family/colleague who you can't show your powerlevel to. So refrain from any remarks that are conventionally 'too' racist.

Specifically to bring across the message that white people/Europeans have the right to their own space in the usual liberal public train of thought where white positivity is taboo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Front_(Belgium)
bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahlen-und-fakten/soziale-situation-in-deutschland/61646/migrationshintergrund-i
destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/MigrationshintergrundGeschlecht.html
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll#List_of_wars_by_death_toll_with_over_1.2C000.2C000_deaths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something must be inherently wrong with the system, When people dont want to have children in it and we are dependend on having immigrants to stimulate our economy.

This.

Too much greed from the top, too much pressure on the bottom.

Too many whites are just too smart to put up with that bullshit, but unfortunately to fragmented and pussy-whipped to do anything about it.

It's not that the system is wrong. It's just that people are fucked up and immature. Godless and void of virtue.

Most people I have met in Europe are hedonistic, ignorant, and in general the last kind of person that should be allowed around children. No wonder we have so many zombies...an entire generation of children is being raised by Facebook and machines.

Because its inefficient to import labor, instead of growing your own.

Foreign workforce, especially the type every other nation but the current superpower attracts is mostly of more lower IQ and will bring with it all the glories a low-iq population has: Namely crime, poverty and disease.

The minoritisation of the host population, unless its done by a high-iq migrants to a low-iq native population, will be an extra, easily avoidable cost to the society that will cause its systems to grind to a halt and collapse.

>40% of German kids under 5 are migrants
Source?

Genuine question. If that percentage is real then it's already too late for a "soft" solution.

Pic related to OP's meme.

the facebook generation has not even matured yet, german. Those that guided your society to its current state were the proud people currently telling you over the tv to not blame the politicans for the terror.

You were sheep even before Zuckerberg got his first friend.

its disingenuous to blame kids born in 88-90+ it all started with boomers who let banks, politicians, media etc run amok now they even sell their children's and countries future to save their pensions.

>50% of USA ubder-5s are non-white

Racial holy war when

I agree. I just read a piece on how "we need more migrants for the workforce" and I dont see why we would make such a taboo of giving people incentive to breed.

It must have to do with cheap work forces. But the majority of migrants doesnt even work, so where does this benefit the elite anyway?

There will be no solution.The west will be overrun from within. Fifty years from now we will see countries like Germany, France, UK, etc. in terrible shape economically because of the new population. There is a reason African and Middle Eastern countries have high crime rates and low productivity - it is the people that live there. Unfortunately these people have a talent for not assimilating and reproducing rapidly.They will just drag Europe down the drain. Some countries can stop it now, some can't. If you look at the demographics, Germany is already going down, and the rest of the western world will be too if birth rates don't increase.

You missed the 'not too racist' part kek.

Google it wafelneger. Im on mobile. Antwerp has similar figures.

It is too late unless we start breeding at similar numbers this very generation.

Fucking retarded that anyone could argue that colonization was bad, so colonization is good.

A bunch of South Africans have a right to their land without colonizalism, but the indigenous peoples of Europe have no right to their land?

Literal Orwell tier shit, if I heard someone arguing this to me, I'd lose it.

If I was a Euro I wouldn't be able to take some snarky feminine libshit telling me I have no right to the lands of my fathers, take me to jail and take him to months of hospital and therapy time.

No more of this shit man

i guess thats true, but then why create a massive system like the euro and allow countries like yours, which is a tiny, insignificant economy and talent base, and a significance to the larger system comparable to any large city in germany or france, wouldnt you say that you have benefited just as the migrants have from german and french good will

>So refrain from any remarks that are conventionally 'too' racist.
I'd paraphrase the Putnam study, and then pretend it only applies to Europe, not the US, to make myself seem more mainstream.

Am I the only one that is more horrified by the horde of native people that sees no problem in (and even supports) the ethno genocides happening in (what used to be atleast) "pure" white countries, instead of the immigrants themselves?

The native people that support these radical changes in their own country shows the true horrifying extent of self hatred and extinction fetishism in today's society. I'm getting a "before Rome fell" feeling when I think about it.

Not laying a basis for acknowledging and maintaining the ethnic divisions between peoples is worse than the people coming to europe right now as (((refugees))) in my opinion.

Realize there's no hope even with a race war.

humorous pic my non-country friend

Just start having coups already Europe, jesus.

You guys had better start mentioning the idea to soldiers that you know and get the rumormill going.

Western Europe will fall into decline and civil conflict within the next century. Europeans will not ignore reality forever. They will be slowly taken over by a population group that is violent and irrational. Progress will halt, the economy will slow, crime rates will explode. And when Islam begins to weasel its way into the government, people will stand up. But it may be too late by then. If half the country believes in a radical ideology, the other half can't stop it. There will be a massive migration of Europeans out of Western Europe by the end of the 21st century.

Shits fucked breh

iq is not racist, fäm. Race is just skin deep.

for an illustration, i suggest saying "if all the migrants were chinese, they would be better. "

Or even put an extra spin on it, and say you only accept the most KANGZ of KANGZ from nigeria and somalia, as long as they submit to an IQ test.

Flemmish save us. Stop wagin war agaisn't us, just save belgium brah

I'll support the NVA 100% if it weren't for the jewry they try to indulge on us

United we stand mah dudes

seriously, how could so many people appear to willingly and without argument accept what the government is promoting about multicult, etc then go out into the streets and advocate it.

Just don't let these scum get away without being called out and told "hey, you're the one that helped ruin society".

When they try and highroad you/attack your morals you confidently tell them they're cunts and scum then and there and they'll bust and break.

Just because my nation has benefited from german and france gibs does not automatically make it a force of good. And there is a difference between assisting a foreign nation with material and intelligence, and importing that foreign nation to your own home.

One is charity, the other an extremely expensive suicide.

No understanding of what happened to make a good society.

They think it's a naturally occurring phenomena.

Wrong argument OP.

Why do we need to have more kids or import immigrants? Why can't the few children being had be given all the benefits and opportunity of the country?

I mean, it's not like we are short of workers in first world countries. The US alone has 90million people out of the workforce and if those jobs were really required for businesses to function people would do them and they would pay well because the free market works both ways.

This meme that somehow we don't have enough people is bullshit or if it's true it's only because social programs like social security are overburdened and RELY on an ever constant stream of young people to pay for the old aging shits. Maybe that's why Europe is genociding itself? To prop up social programs that can't work?

If you do hear the "I don't have kids the world is overpopulated :^)" argument.

Remind them it's overpopulated in the third world and not the first....which asian nations like South Korea, Japan and China (but China isn't first world).

What jewry my kutwaal brother?

They just want to dumb down the working class as much as possible, so once the work force is fully automated it'll be easier to eradicate everyone no longer required.

>b-b-but the rich will give us money and food for nothing.

No.

There are between 20 and 25% of young people in the European Union who are unemployed with 40% in Italy, Spain or Greece; Do we not realize what this last number means at a social and family level for a country to have its own youth in such a poverty? Nothing is going to change. Ethno europeans will be outbred way before the 21st century ends.

The prestigious Institut Montaigne estimates about 30%, the percentage of Muslims established in France who refuse to respect the laws of the Republic, combat them and wish to impose on us the Sharia. Even more alarming, 50% of young people say that radicalization is taking place instead of Westernization of the Muslim community.

The non-European migratory flow that Europe experienced last year allowed several terrorists to hide amongst it and proceeding to the act by making more than 300 victims dead or wounded, tarnishing for a long time the image of Brussels, considered as the epicenter of radical Islamism in Europe and entailing numerous bankruptcies in the sector of the Horeca.

German and Norwegian governments, backed by their public opinion, were obliged to admit that the cost of a migrant was nearly 30,000 Euros per year in all of the European Union. In Belgium poverty affects one family in four and the organizations wanting to fight against it are demanding additional means, making it totally unconscious to think that the 40,000 migrants welcomed to us last year were needed.

The list goes on and on. It never ends. Europa is near its collapse.

> Imagine you answering this to a friend/family/colleague who you can't show your powerlevel to. So refrain from any remarks that are conventionally 'too' racist.

You mean ignoring facts and logic and appealing to emotions and remebering all brown people are saints and only white people can do bad things?

Yeah, that's some great ground for debates

Have you ever seen antifas? They will actually get into physical fights with anyone who do not want to suck negro dick

There is nothing wrong with the desire to keep my own race alive for my own races sake. Especially when 99% of anything the world has ever created came from my race.

>how could so many people appear to willingly and without argument accept what the government is promoting about multicult
Why do public schools insist on shoving modernist garbage down the throats of impressionable young teens rather than the canon of Western civilization?

When I was in high school, all of our time in classes was wasted reading stupid, pretentious nonsense by post-modern authors. We never once learned about any of the classics or the canon of Western civilization.

We cant always polarize and go too hard on the redpill. The process of respilling is by nature one that tends to go down better gradually as opposed to shoving it in the asshole with fistfulls. I think we can be a lot more efficient if we manage to navigate the liberal mind, because we know it is designed to "shut down" if it realizes theyre talking to a "right winger". Its not a shouting contest.

this guy

The way i see it the less whites there are the higher up the food chain me and my sons are

Walloon user here. Wich party should I vote for in the upcomming election ?

The belgium FN is a joke, should I vote for the PP ?

looks like more than 50%

Since it happens in pretty much every western country, this kind of looks like it happens on purpose.

Walloon too. What's the Belgian FN?

I will vote PP because... lack of alternative.

>why would it be bad if white people become a minority in their own country and in all countries, making all white people powerless over their own destiny in the countries they created, leaving them no one on earth to hide as their race is slowly wiped off the face of the earth

My response is to put them in the hospital, stop them from even promoting white genocide again. You couldnt expect to talk communists out of spreading communism, and you cant talk the anti-white genocidalist out of their goals either.

Both should be treated the same. The only good person promoting white genocide is a dead person no longer promoting white genocide.

We have a front national (Well actualy i'm not sure if they're still around here) in belgium wich is different from the French's front national

Yeah I think i'mma settle on PP too

Even if the far right party will never get elected. It can still help send a message to the establishment. All of these small far right parties increasingly growing forces the media to react to that. And forces the elite to tilt qlightly that way. To make consessions out of fear of losibg the voters eventually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Front_(Belgium)

This?

>40% of German kids under 5 are migrants
Wrong.

40% of kids under 5 in Germany have a migrant background. Big difference because:
1) they aren't necessarily German
2) it includes kids who are born in Germany (even ones that are German-Polish, German-Italian etc.)

Source: bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahlen-und-fakten/soziale-situation-in-deutschland/61646/migrationshintergrund-i

More numbers: destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/MigrationshintergrundGeschlecht.html

400 page in-depth study: destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund.html

The answer is that antinativist policies are unsustainable and deeply unethical, but not for the reasons you might think.

Accepting that developed countries have birthrates below replacement level is not an option. Even accepting that integration always works and neglecting all immaterial costs to population replacment, it means that a wealthy country NEEDS poor countries to supply people; i.e it NEEDS to keep these countries poor to not collapse itself in time. It is therefore a total absurdity to accept white decline, because it means accepting that wealth for everyone is not possible without extinction, or that wealth must be concentrated in a few nations, leaving all others to starve and to suffer, but also to breed.

Population replacement policies are a suicidal, nihilistic resignation in the face of inequality and suffering.

There is NO ethical alternative to bringing your own population up to 2.1+ births per female.

It was just an example, but the numbers of mixed kids (German+other European) are surely neglectable in the long run. The number of migrants hailing from outside Europe are ever increasing, many of whom specifically Muslim.

Will the "racist" countries- the ones who aren't accepting rapefugees and still have a strongly homogeneous population- be the new first world? Will Western Europe slowly fade into a kind of second world situation? Is there a chance of an uprising/drastic reversal before then?

>Why? Why would it be bad if white people become a minority?
There is no such thing as universal good or evil. Whatever definition of these concepts we have is relative to the social group. If these values lead to the extinction of the group, then these values are self-defeating, since their existence presupposes the existence of the group. The question "why would it be bad if X?" makes no sense unless you specify the group relative from which the predicate "is bad" gains its meaning.

Morality tries to provide answers to the question: "How we ought to live?". The keyword here is "live", which is a presupposition which makes asking the question meaningless. It is required that we live before we find out how we should live. Any answer to the question that leads to your death, or the death of the group is not a moral answer and has no normative value. We mistakingly think it does, but that's because we have a poor understanding of what morality is and what it's supposed to do.

Another answer is the following: Why would it be bad if you died? Why is your life worth living, or saving, or protecting? Our political apparatus rests on the assumption that human life is sacred, or that it has moral worth. This is what justifies healthcare, welfare, basic rights, etc. Within a religious framework, you can say that God deems all lives morally worthy, within a non-theological framework, this answer will not do. But if you cannot give an answer to the question: "Why does human life have any worth?" then all these things get thrown out the window. However, if you consider the group, whose interest IS for you to live and flourish, since the group is the sum of its members, and the loss of one is a loss to all, then your life has worth for SOMEONE, for your parents, for your children, friends, neighbors, etc. Therefore, it is by reference to a group that human life gains worth.
1/2

Antifas in Germany can be dangerous. Totally different from your average US college commie kid

>Because its inefficient to import labor

"Refugees welcome!" is literally labour importing itself.

>What is your legitimate answer to this?

Why was it bad when native americans became a minority in their own homelands?

Oh yea, because it's genocide.

Since muslims don't give a shit about your life since you're not muslim, I'd take it that you have an interest in the continuation of your group.

This should not be taken as some kind of support for "m-m-muh nazis", since any totalitarian and authoritarian is the imposition, on the group, of the will of a handful of people which prevent the expression of the group members' individuality, which is part of what makes one's life worthy of living. Do not confuse politics, which is a particular kind of expression of several aspects of the social group, with the group itself.

"But user thats the reason its ok for whites to die out. Theyve done it to others desuu~"

Thats an answer I often encounter

>Just start having coups already Europe, jesus

One country does this and all the others will team up on them and kill all the native patriots.

And then import more brown people to replace them.

The 40% of kids being of migrant background is bullshit. You could be almost 100%German and have a speck of mudslimes and they'll say you have a migrant background. Plus anybody that knows anything about genealogy knows that white genes would take over refugees and niggers before they becane anything close to a minority.

They should rather ask what continent they come from. All Europeans have a freedom of movement, at least, the better parts (menial workers and their sort excluded obviously).

For instance, Switzerland has a large migrant population, but mainly German, Italian, Yugoslavs, Albanians and Iberians (Albanian Albanians are okayish, Albanians which leeched on Yugoslavia are below animals).

Same actually, be it more or less formulated differently but that's basically their point.
Or another one: "we're all going to be mixed in 100 years anyways, so why fight back? We had our run"

"We had our run" means jack shit. Who is "we"? The current Belgians? they didn't have their run. Having an empire 100 years ago is no reason to throw away the lives of the current generation. If the person in question wants to give away the country, then tell them they are taking it away from you, and you have every right to not pay for their damn healthcare, pensions, etc.

They mean Europeans in general. By saying "we had our run" they imply that we dominated and colonised before and are guilty for this and thus should be the ones to be dominated nowadays

They're cucks

I'm assuming you're talking to a woman.

Ask her if Turks have to disappear because they had an empire in Eastern Europe. Ask her if Eastern Europeans need to disappear just because they're part of europeans. Then show her this list (Asians are savages, Europeans kill mainly their own)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll#List_of_wars_by_death_toll_with_over_1.2C000.2C000_deaths

Ask her if she thinks it is possible to influence the past. If it is not, how can you be considered guilty for something that you had and cannot have any causal effect on.

This is what annoys me with these people. They think they're responsible for stuff it is physically impossible to have had any impact on, while at the same time, believing that refugees have no responsibility for their own lives. Ask her if she is responsible for the gravitational acceleration being 9.83, or the extinction of the dinosaurs. Ask her if she is also responsible for Genghis Khan's invasion of China. Make fun of her for thinking she's God. Ask her if she's so powerful that she can affect the past, why doesn't she stop wars?

That is if you assume they will interbreed. Generally speaking migrants stick together and the ones that mix usually dont suddenly have 5 children but stay to a more Western amount of offspring. It's not that straight forward. What you also need to take into account is that this is more a cultural/mental problem, to which genes have no impact anyway.

"Were gonna be mixed anyway lol". Such a sign of cunts brainwashed by propaganda. Completely eating it up that migrants will magically become European in mindset and politics/values (even though they dont even do that now theyre a minority) and that even if its a bad thing "you cant stop it lol so why even thibk about it xD"

>Why would it be bad if white people become a minority?
Because that is genocide. Look what happened to native Americans, or Tibetans, or Aborigines. Was it bad for their nation and culture when they became a minority? Why would you want that to happen to you?

Because white liberals are so spoilt they truly see themselves as world citizens. They simply fail to relate in any way to the concept of whiteness or their nation or even culture.

We will not all be mixed in 100 years. Brazilians have been racemixing for 500 years. They are still 45% white and ruled by a white elite. There are still whole nations of native Americans. Aborigines are almost completely unmixed despite the Australian government kidnapping their kids and trying to force them to racemix. Then you have the billion Chinese, the billion Africans, the billion muslims, the billion hindus who are observing what is happening in the West and saying, nah fuck that. Racemixing is not the future. Only the poor and stupid will racemix. It is their destiny to be dominated and ruled by people who organise on a tribal basis. In the West, by white judeo-christian elites and everywhere else by nationalists.

Continued from If she thinks you should feel guilty for things your ancestors did, ask her if you should also feel proud of the good things your ancestors did. So you should feel proud for all the advancements brought about by Europeans. If she says you should not, then ask her why? If you are responsible for stuff done in the past, then you are also responsible for their consequences, both good and bad. Why should you be held responsible only for the bad things, and not the good ones? She'll have no rational reason to support you feeling just guilt and no pride. Either you feel BOTH guilty AND proud about past deeds of your predecessors, or none at all, since they are not your deeds.

They will by proximity to the other. Time is coming when all will be forced to see how alien it really is. Their fantasies will be defeated by reality.

>Their fantasies will be defeated by reality.
No they wont. Not until they're against the wall will they realise what is happening.

Ask em what sorta country they want to live in
African or European

>all cultures are the same
>there's only one race
>and we're all the same

Antwerpbro here.

Thats partially because the average jewfamily has 14 kids here.

> Implying NVA arent populist sjw faggots pretending to be red pilled.

Tl;dr start your own business and stop crying.

Reason so many kids are unemployed is because they study feminist dance therapy or soviet socialism and there can only be so many baristas in a city.

There is no answer. I just laugh about it and shitpost on Sup Forums about white genocide. It's hilarious to watch it happen.

There have never been more white people than there are alive right now. And the number is only on the rise, not decline.

Vote france.

Then learn dutch, study something useful and come here.

I live in Jewcity (Zurenborg) and even here they are vastly outnumbered by Muslims. Doubt.jpg

Kek. Doubting what to do. nva or VB.

Compare this to the rise in non-whites and even the growth in nonwhite births inside white countries to put that into perspective.

Shoot them all. Its the only sane solution.

>Far too many people on the planet
>But there aren't as many too many of us as of theeem!
I really do hope whites are genocided at this point. You're fucking cancer.

Tell them they basically support genocide. And thus support the schlomocaust.

Other side of the railroad here near Belgiëlei. Go walk around on Sunday here.

My downstairs neighbours live in the same size appartment with 15 (its just me and my 100% white gf in ours).

But yeah overall seen the muslims are a bigger menace. Problem is that the jews are from the inbred type which means they all limp or have a lazy eye and look absolutely digusting.

Its so hard not to run them over when i leave for work in the morning.

While Im against not voting I think neither is really going to chang much. Our system is fucked by having over 9000 political parties which means that the biggest party is backed by like 15% of the total population.

>It must have to do with cheap work forces. But the majority of migrants doesnt even work, so where does this benefit the elite anyway?

Remember how the communists in russia killed smart people, including their own? And how china had a "cultural revolution" which was the same thing? Anytime these groups(socialist, communist, internationalist, globalist, etc) take over a country, they want to eliminate all the people who can form resistance, including some of their own. A well known example would be the katyn massacre, the communists killed thousands of educated polish who could understand and resist communist oppression. The uneducated polish farmer of the 1930s is similar to today's arab/african immigrant in europe, except the pollack had a 15-30 point IQ advantage.

Reminder:

One person "rises up": arrested
Multiple people "rise up": arrested and their movement outlawed
Many people "rise up": shot down by the government
Entire country "rises up": attacked and shot down by every other country
Many countries "rise up": attacked and show down by the remaining countries
Entirety of Europe "rises up": America invades and shoots them all down

There is literally nothing to be done.

The government wants it. The police wants it. The media wants it. The population wants it.

>100% white gf
kek why did you need to point that out

Fuck mate our Jews are so retarded. You can't imagine how often they just blindly walk across the bike path on Belgielei as if they can't grasp the concept of bikes/scooters/any object at high velocity and its impact on human bodies.

>Its so hard not to run them over when i leave for work in the morning.
KEK
Only saw this part after I typed the previous. Fucking dumbasses.

Quite possibly. After the US election we saw how liberal brains completely went insane and into degrees of cognitive dissonance that should not be possible. They will completely ignore or justify the most horrible things that will happen right before their eyes and keep blaming "white people" or the patriarchy and whatnot, with mental gymnastics that would break any sane thought's neck.

Because its apparantly a rarity in these regions ;).

In order to stop myself from getting out of my car and pulling them off their stupid bikes i recently bought a bag of confetti which is on the passenger seat whenever im alone in the car.

I try to toss a good amount in their face while yelling "congratz you crossed the red light you fucking downer".

So if you encounter a small patch of confetti in that part of town you will know i have been doing gods work.

Belgielei FUCK THAT PLACE.

In the morning its 100 half-blind limping kids on their "steps" (english word?). They really should have been aborted. The family that lives below me has 11 kids and half of them have eye problems and/or look as if they have hemophilia.

Theyre also 5000 euros behind on shared costs in the building. Muh shekels.

Oh by the way they are all supported by minority of ultrarich jews. Check the goldstein center on sundays (protected by 12 paracommandos and shady guys who are probably Mossad agents) in the nerviersstraat. Always a bunch of normal looking "elite" (gold dragon around nametag) jews wearing 10k euro suits and dresses.

>a growing population is a better population
>lets import an exotic and invasive species to raise the population to new levels
>what is carrying capacity

someone didn't take basic ecology in school...

I thought white people don't believe in le oberbobulation meme?

Isn't it amazing how "Everyone can fit in Texas!!" goes right out the fucking window when the overpopulation is something you don't want?

I will look out for that confetti, buddy.
No, seriously they all look retarded indeed. And their women look depressed as fuck. Wig-wearing baby factories with their fifth-hand strollers and limited three options of generic black skirts and coats.

Breh what. I know about the Jew schools and buildings, one of them is near the synagoge (where I live) and always has two soldiers and in 'high threat situations' several police officers with SMGs, but I didn't know there was a faggy elite club here as well. Pretty sick that they get extra protection while they technically aren't even targets at the moment at all.

My entire country has half the population of Texas but it fits between Houston and San Antonio. We are pretty much full.

>lolbertarians for belgium isn't a thing

You're not wrong about that.
My mother was a staunch Labour supporter until she started getting old and realised they were going to lower the pension, so she changed to National who sells our land and resources to the Chinese.

Thanks mom

There's no such thing as overpopulation though. Don't walk back your propaganda just because it's destroying you, friend.

>I thought white people don't believe in le oberbobulation meme?

What gave you such an idea? as far as I know, overpopulation has never been a racial issue

>Isn't it amazing how "Everyone can fit in Texas!!" goes right out the fucking window when the overpopulation is something you don't want?

I've never wanted over population, thats one of those things city people love and want move of. Half my country lives in rural areas and we want to keep it that way rather than become sardines packed in a can. Its gotten to the point where we basically have two completely different countries, and the key distinction is population density.

>Don't walk back your propaganda just because it's destroying you, friend.
What.
you're arguing besides the point to the wrong person, on top of that. I didn't even mention overpopulation before responding to you, you dumbass.