Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYqAOwcvLYs
youtu.be/C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Against Clinton? Nope.

no

>No regerts

youtube.com/watch?v=jYqAOwcvLYs

My entire family. That was all they were talking about. They're a military family, and after Trump made the nuke comment and F18 they were furious. My cousin is in the air force and they know the F 18 is shit. They also know about the ridiculously large nuclear arsenal we as already have and are butthurt he's going to waste trillions of dollars on it rather than fixing the VA were two of my aunt's and uncle work. I think it's hilarious. They deserve this for ever believing a con man in the first place.

>biting lip

what did she mean by that?

b-but Hillary!

W-we totally haven't been fooled into a literal Cult of Personality of a billionaire douchebag who has never had anyone's interests except his own in charge and has already sold your country to the Jews and massive corporations!

My only regret is that we couldn't have elected him sooner

versus voting for who

Our nuclear arsenal is large, but it's a bunch of outdated garbage, like a /k/ poster who thinks he's well-armed because he's got a closet full of Mosins, and the F-18 thing was just a bluff to help bring Lockmart to heel.
>less than a month 'til Inauguration Day
>playing 2d chess

>They're a military family
Why don't I believe you? Why would you say 'they're a military family but in the statement say "my entire family" I think you're a shill or a creepy stalker of an actual military family. In any event taking nukes off the table is like saying you want to get fucked in the ass. Also the F35 is supposedly a boondoggle and should probably be audited.

>whom

Nope. The Supreme Court picks are to important. They will shield us from years of Obama like presidents doing illegal orders

Nope, he is doing exactly what I wanted him to and he hasn't even taken office yet. We need a president that will burn the washington elites to the ground.

The next guy that replaces him can rebuild from the ashes.

No, I do not want even more sandnigger refugees here.

>rather than fixing the VA were two of my aunt's and uncle work

sounds like gibsmedats to me.

Nope

Yeah, I do. I regret it big league. I know he promised to appoint the best business people but I thought he was just talking shit. I didn't expect him to actually hire CEOs and other competent people. I wanted him to hire activists and academics. Also, he's not willing to stand by the UN and that's fucked up. The UN isn't perfect but they represent the intellectual weight of the international community and Trump should respect that.

We were probably better off with Hillary. She was corrupt, but there's no way she would appoint a nutjob white supremacist like Steve Bannon to anything.

you're retarded. You are okay with Russia developing their nuclear arms but not Americas?

>intellectual weight of the international community
Ouch! My sides! I think I broke a rib. You shouldn't tell jokes that funny without a trigger warning!

b8

Nope, I voted Trump to kill the TPP and he's doing that right away. I rejected toxic identity politics as distraction of the left for corporatism.

Not bad you've earned this (You)

nah how can i regret something where there has really been nothing implemented?

No. I did it for fun.

You just made my morning. *nods respectfully to you*

who is this girl shes so cute if shes under 18 dont reply

I regret not voting for him. If I realized how easy it was for 5 million illegals to vote for hitlary, I would have made the drive and voted for Trump.

Lost opportunity...

Yes, I regret voting for a faux conservative like Trump, I now regret my vote.

I'm ready for #Cruz2020

Nope.

Trump has been disappointing me lately, but I'd vote for Jeb before voting for Hillary

no

t. commiefornian

Never. Even if he proves to be the worst President every, I'll suffer every minute in joy knowing revenge is being exacted upon Obama lovers.

She goes by the name Steffy (Steffie?) Valentina

>F 18 instead of F-18
>doesn't mention the F-35 already wasting trillions
>some grunts giving their thoughts on the nuclear arsenal but not being aware that Russia has better shit
>instead of the VA
>instead
>Budget proposals haven't been made but they're intimately familiar with Trump's future budget

This absolutely 100% happened.

>90 KB JPG
>Anyone else regret voting for Trump?
I don't regret anything I've done in my life, much less voting for someone.

But no, I'll never regret voting for Trump.

>attention grabbing image
you got my attention OP

I regret that trump was the best option that had a chance. but that's how it is every election

No, Hillary is a criminal.

As someone who just wants to see the world burn, no. Donald "Senator Armstrong" Trump will make America great again.

I don't per se regret it as at that moment I thought it was the right choice but now I feel that he's controlled opposition. He's elected Goldman Sachs and Exxon, feels like a bush government already. He backed down on going to take Hillary clinton to jail.

The power doesn't let outsiders in, I think we were naive.
>hur dur he's redpilled

The man just said what people wanted to hear, being a liar in possible in politics in case you people don't know. I'm certain this man will being a lot of change and I both hope that it'll be positive but doubt it will be anything but yet another controlled opposition scenario.

Btw I do regret having shilled and shitposted with you fags for almost a year about Trump almost everyday.

they will be

The VA is? You are an idiot.

Its true i sometimes day dream about what Sup Forums would be right now if Reptillary won

nice b8 nigger

Yea i should of voted for podemos instead desu desu

Yes it's the fault of the Herero-Patriarchy

ITT Cucks.

The F-18 is nowhere near the F-35's capabilities. Trump was talking out of his ass.

Nope, does anyone here regret not voting for President Trump?

ISOLATED

Goddammit, do her stupid poser pictures frustrate me all the time please tell me this little cunny bunny was already used and exploited by at least 20 older men with huge white cocks having all her holes stuffed and then falling asleep with all that residual hot semen all over her feet, back and stored in her belly and under her tongue.

Yes. I regret voting for Trump.

>MY PARASITE FAMILY WANTS MORE GOVERNMENT PORK

fuck of kike.

Not at all.

Worst case scenario this entire country burns to the fucking ground.

Best case scenario we MAGA.

It is a win/win, really.

I regret Brexit only because it is being implemented by a party that has absolutely no intention of seeing it through.

this.

and anyone saying the F-35 needs to be cancelled because of its cost; doesn't know anything about the F-35.

It's literally Jesus, it is the plane of planes.

Economically AND technically not a single nation could build an aircraft to match it.

If you're a burger and don't know AN/APG-81 or the AAQ systems you're not even real burger.

sometimes I think "this is going to not be so great" but then I remember that the Democrats forced us to choose Trump by not giving us any alternative options

Now the brainwashed masses are the main problem, as they are the ones who ignore good candidates like Ron Paul and only vote for what the TV tells them to vote for.

However, the Democrats fucked up and gave us no choice

Now we can only hope that in 4-8 years, people wake up and vote for someone halfway decent (unlikely, things will probably only get worse as peoples' emotions are manipulated even more heavily in the next election).

Other option being that they vote third party or independent.

Better than both of those options, people don't vote at all in protest. If we can achieve less than 20% participation in an election, that will speak volumes.

What makes the F-35 the plane of planes?
Asking for a friend

Most likely, he will appoint Jews or Goldman staff at the supreme court, as usual.

I don't regret voting for him, but he is honestly a disappointment. Everything from his good goy act, stupid twitter posts, and the china trade war escalations makes this feel like its gonna be a disaster

>Trump burning the establishment
>appoints Goldman Sachs vice-president and other execs, Jews, oil tycoons

Yep, his team is made of people who deeply care about the common people. And their interest is to demolish the establishment because that's what the Jews and Goldman wants... Duh.

nope. I am waking up that we were the fools.

They used the sjws to trick us into voting the way they wanted to.

Now trump is going to declare war against the UN for fucking israel.

I have never felt more lied to in my life.

He ran on nationalism, and instead looks like a zionist pos.

Oh stop with this they have to be corrupt because they're rich and successful and handsome and why can't i get people to like me my mom says i'm a handsome little man

Well he is a nationalist, a Zionist nationalist.

AN/APG-81 combination of the AN/AAQ-37
Plus the stealth of the airframe, while not as good as the F-22 the AN/APG-81 can detect a target further out while its stealth provides enough cover from enemy SAA/Aircraft Radar for it to close enough distance to get firing solution.

The AN/APG-81 also uses high-blasts of radiation to totally scramble the enemy aircraft or SAA/SAM radar, literally all they will see is static on their screens, so not only is it hidden via stealth, but it's also blocking any attempt to even scan for the aircraft.

People use meme arguments like "it can't maneuver like an F-18 or F-16" or "b..but it can't carry the same payload!!" the aircraft doesn't need what conventional aircraft need, it kills you before you know its even there.

There is nothing.
NOTHING
Russia or China has even close to the F-35, the PAK/FA is a meme plane, it's a pathetic Russian attempt to answer the F-35, but they can't even afford to build them, let alone operate them in any quantifiable number.

F-35 wins economically and technically.

In field trials, it defeated 15 F-15s, several F-16s, the reports from all the seasoned F-15 pilots was, they didn't even know it was there when it shot them down.

>trusting Goldman people with "draining the swamp", kek

You know who Goldman is? Surely they're not part of any swamp are they?

> never negotiate to lower costs when dealing with military contractors.
> just pay whatever they ask
Your family is retarded.

4 posts in and you're already pretending to not know what "Drain the swamp" means

>i read it on wikipedia so it must be true

Interesting, thanks m8

And vote for the anti-white pro-immigration warmonger Shillary? Just because Trump likes Israel? No, fuck you. Your mind sounds easily swayable. Stay on course. He will become our God Emperor on January 20th.

>Implying wikipedia can handle technical information and not leftist meme text

Every technical information you can find on its systems backs up my statement, go ahead and debunk it.

Nah but after he won my support of him went down. Honestly, I'm from NYC and his characteristics are pure old school nyc. I understand his way of talking, humor etc.. It's sincere and insincere at the same time. I feel like the rural/midwest/southern parts of the country fell in love with him because they have never seen someone like him before and I wonder if they truly believe in him. I dont.

Underrated post.

Also, Goldman Sachs shill detected.

@104500094
at least put some effort into your work.

If we were voting for Trump in a vacuum, sure.

I regret voting for Clinton and let me tell you why.

I spent all Primary season hoping against hope that Bernie would somehow win the Nom. Clintonistas had a powerful weapon in their argument kit, known as the polls. Every time a Bernie crat made good arguments against an ascendant Clinton, Clintoncrats would shrill out the poll numbers: Bernie can't win non-whites. Bernie can't win certain religions. Bernie's too old according to x,y,z, polls. And so on. Over time, despite his victories, it ground on you. And then reality lined up with the polls and he lost the nomination by March.

So watching the election I was convinced Trumpsters were in for a re-run of what I had just personally experienced. I spent months personally pitying, yet identifying with them: they know their candidate would be better, and hope in defiance of fact that he'll win. My experience had taught me that he wouldn't though.

And that is why I felt so shocked when Clinton lost. Not because I believed in Clinton, but because I spent months preparing to reach out across the isle and comfort a group of people who had just gone through what I had gone through on a massive scale. Instead those people won and probably wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire.

you are genociding my people faggot.

Not remotely. The F 35 isn't going anywhere. He's demonstrating to everyone how budget negotiations are supposed to be done. The govt accepts outrageous costs blindly because they have 'buddies.' He threatens to cancel, gets an alternate bid, Lockheed comes down, the F35 goes through at a dramatically lower cost. Huge cost savings to America for the same F35.

>@104500094

I don't give people like him (You)'s.

Almost immediately
God damnit

I am not genociding Sup Forums

Who is this fluid druid?

It is going to be so funny watching Trump fuck working class white America till they're dead. Cut their Social Security, cut Medicare, ditch preexisting conditions, cap lifetime expenses, send them to get arms and legs blown off in Sand Land...

This is going to make Bush look like FDR. Cannot wait to see more blue collar flyover state types and veterans getting frostbite and dying in the streets.

based

>fuck working class white America till they're dead

So topical, this comment really reached me.

Thanks user.

Come to Sup Forums sometime friend

>who has never had anyone's interests except his own
I don't buy this, after all the 4D fractal Uno® we've seen there's gotta be more to it.

To piggyback on my own post, I had an older Jewish boss who talked exactly like Trump does (same expressions, hyperbole, yuge etc) and though everyone who worked for him liked him and thought he was a good guy at heart, he did fuck people over quite a bit and was stubborn as a mule. He never took advice even when he was in the wrong etc. It's an old school bklyn thing, I know many more just like him.

the f-35 is an amazing piece of tech that went from the drawing board to flight in under 15 years. Once trump gets briefed about it when he takes office, i guarantee he will not stop it.

how can you regret about something that has not even taken effect yet you worthless stupid burger ?

jordyn jones. the epitome of the sick sexualization of teen girls in western society

Nicht sö
youtu.be/C3aK9AS4dT0

He needs to shut his hole and go visit Lockheed so they can redpill the fuck out of him.

throw him in a simulator of an F-22 Vs F-35 while he's under direction of a Lt.Col and just shoot his shit down until he gets frustrated and agrees how good it is.