wasted potential. smarter guy needs to work on these lyrics

>Centerfags

Not once

lost to the OP already god dammit
did he wear them as a west though?

fucking newniggers shitting up this board

DEMOCRISTIANO

politicians be like

i saw that pic before , did the kid die ?

Nice, mods will delete glorious threads like pic related but let your LITERALLY Sup Forums TIER ylyl cancer get bumped.

I hate myself for even giving your garbage thread one post but I have to do this. Where are the mods when these cancerous ylyl threads appear on Sup Forums?

OP, go back to re d dit or wherever you came from, none of your friends think you're cool for posting here, they actually think you're a raging faggot.

haha lost

yeah, how?

Got a hearty kek outta me good job hans

kek lost

Ah ha ha ha alluhu ackbar

Kek

guys, i cant keep th thread running myself. running out of stuff pretty quick

dumping random shit

Reminder that ylyl threads killed Sup Forums and that they're started by unoriginal r*dditors who can't make any of their own content.

Fuck, OP lost

>read the full story
>was ordered by an australian man
what a surprise

As if anyone needed a reminder. Honestly how do these redditors think ylyl garbage threads are funny? Also someone post the "sit down, let's talk about that watermark" pic covered in watermarks, that is this thread.

in all the months im in here this is the first YLYL thread people complain about. what happened?
>inb4 "fuck off newfag"

>all the months
>months

fuck off newfag

>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

these pics are incredibly bad , at least post Sup Forums screencaps because your 9gag shit isn't funny

>its the fucking girl from that swedish tv show with the fruity kids
fucking lol

>cracker
based Obama using the proper term

/r/ screencaps from the Darren Wilson fundraising. I used to have it saved but I can't find it anymore.

fresh OC

stop posting this facebook shit

Fucking buttmad kikes, I'll take two of these.

Your thread was just another "hidden command" thread like :stopmusic:. Not that exposing newfag stupidity is a bad thing.
They've been frequent in the last year because more fags of your kind have come here so people are too tired to bother calling out garbage threads for what they are.

ok , this thread really sucks , even if it was posted not too long ago , please post screencaps like that , don't post facebook tier shit !

well as long as all the "is x white?" "which country is whitest" etc threads are okay to create i will have fun with these kind of threads

You have to admit that pic related is worth a sensible chuckle. Hidden command threads can be entertaining desu. I mostly post them to expose just how many newfags there really are so that people remain vigilant for shillery and newfag cancer, but I also do it for the laughs.

are they like the living dead?

How about you take your shit ylyl cancer back to red d it where it belongs? fucking newfag.

we should really close down /po/

haha, jokes on you, im from 9fag

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

only to drop tactical redpills, and after that im coming right back to you guys