The American Nation

Hey Sup Forums
Amerifag here. I've been having a thought lately thats been eating away at me and I don't have an answer for it. "Is America a dead Nation?" I'm only 18 and I feel as though this country just isn't mine. In school I was taught a history that always seemed to paint Americans as evil and hateful closed minded biggots who hated Indians and minorities who dindu nuffin wrong, I know this isn't true, but the (((public school))) narrative still makes me feel like i have no place in this country, like I am whats wrong with it. The complete moral degradation (I think thats plane to see for all) as well as the demographic blackpill (non hispanic whites are like 54 percent as of 2015 right?) I feel as though there is no America left to be saved. What do I do? Is there ANY hope left for the American nation? Shiuld I leave for a country like Austrailia, Ireland, ir Britain and try to prevent them from the sane fate as America, a cultureless multiracial/multicultural exsistence propped up with mayerialism and hedonism? Sorry for the long post, i just need answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8s9hJmp3NkE
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/04/anti-white-hatred-is-mainstream-in-the-media-and-the-schools/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/8s9hJmp3NkE

Look

Self bump, I really need help with this

Check out Eastern Europe, it's different.

Also, form a parallel society.

the oven is coming

It's happening, user.

Liberalism will soon be destroyed almost overnight. Colossal population shift. Not just US but all the west.

America will be 98% white by 2025

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

I love eastern europe and their peoples, I don't think they're in as much trouble as the west in general though

Watch the miniseries "The West" by Ken Burns

It will fill you with a pride again. Yes the natives did get BTFO but it was due to circumstance and different situations, not any organized campaign against every tribe. The Souix/Lakota were such assholes to all other tribes AND whites that even other Indians were with Custer's forces fighting them.

How? I need some white pills

Because the pendulum is unstoppable

Your problem is your own. The country isn't based on white nationalism and it's history isnt anything special. Want to be a patriot? Military will give you your sugar coated history

I don't feel guilt over "muh indians" and "muh slavery" i understand the circumstances of both. I just feel like there is no American culture anymore, you know? We aren't the same nation that tamed the western frontier, we aren't the same nation that sent men to the moon. We live in a nation where we are told to be ashamed of our past and that America belongs To EVERYONE. I feel like there is nothing sacered in this country anymore, I felt like this past fourth of july was more about 1/2 off sales than the birth of our country, and when it was about the birth our country we were quickly reminded of all this nation's "sins"

>Right-wing populism rises as seen with Brexit and Donald Trump
>This is due to a reaction by white westerners against liberalism that would lead to nothing more than white genocide and not actually make the world a better place
>Mass deportation of non-whites and reinstatement of national origins formula will end tide of poo migration
>Possibly even put the military in charge of border security with shoot to kill orders for anyone who enters illegally
>White birth rates shoot up to replenish lost pooskin labor
>Affirmative Action programs all shut down
>ACLU/NAACP/SPLC forced to close doors
>Force remaining non-whites to breed with whites and then make their mixed children only breed with whites until the offspring are entirely white only.

Tell us more about current public school learning. I've suspected for a while the indoctrination levels have been extremely high. Give us more details on how bad it really is.

Yes it is a dead nation.

It is no longer a nation it is just an economic zone where the globe comes to work and bitch about there being too many white people around.

I don't feel guilt over "muh indians" and "muh slavery" i understand the circumstances of both. I just feel like there is no American culture anymore, you know? We aren't the same nation that tamed the western frontier, we aren't the same nation that sent men to the moon. We live in a nation where we are told to be ashamed of our past and that America belongs To EVERYONE. I feel like there is nothing sacered in this country anymore, I felt like this past fourth of july was more about 1/2 off sales than the birth of our country, and when it was about the birth our country we were quickly reminded of all this nation's "sins"

Junior year Anerican history
First lesson is about white privelege and hiw blacks are under represented in US history. I've felt so unwanted in my life. It was a good class though because i sat next to a fellow Sup Forumsack,

I would love to see this happen but it will not.

>Force remaining non-whites to breed with whites and then make their mixed children only breed with whites until the offspring are entirely white only.

What the fuck? So in other words our kids will be required to marry non-whites.

>"Let's breed with them until there are no more of them," said the Neanderthals.

>10,000 years later:
>"Isn't it amazing? Some of us have almost 10% Neanderthal DNA!"

"In school I was taught a history that always seemed to paint Americans as evil and hateful closed minded biggots who hated Indians and minorities who dindu nuffin wrong"

Same thing happens in canada and its a result of the jewish neo-maxist programming. At this point its a positive feed back loop and nothings going to change it.

LOL are you fucking kidding me?!?!

That is a horrible liberal bias anti-white Indian circle jerk of the highest order.

They actually imply stupid fucking indians have god damn supernatural powers for fuck sake!

Only until non-whites are breeded out retard. That Neanderthal thing doesn't make any sense, if they were forced to only breed with pure white people it would only be like 3 generations at most before the offspring would just look white and nothing else. Immigration policies are to become ultra-strict as to only allow other whites into the country.

This is disgusting, is this literally in a history book you have? Or was it just something your teacher said?

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/04/anti-white-hatred-is-mainstream-in-the-media-and-the-schools/

Your 18, you dont no shit. Your balls havent dropped yet.
Fight for it user, without the youth it will be...

Fucking THICC skulled fuck head.

Sure thing Schlomo.

This is what the teacher said he also told us how many African villagers lived in "democracies with their own police" (or pseudo police whatever the fuck it was) and he unironically compared the slave trade to the holocsust. I know its all bullshit, the Africans sold subdugated tribes to (((slave traders))) on the beaches
And the bit about blacks being "underreprsented" might make some sense if hed explain how they were enslaved for hundered of years and only made up 10% of the population. Why SHOULD they be represnted over the citizens?! That class drive me nuts

This is occurring at a school where 13-year-old Allen Coon was subjected to “a vicious racial attack … in which two older black teens doused him with gasoline and set him alight, saying, ‘This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'”

>niggers harassing a white kid named Coon

You just can't make this shit up. Completely disheartening to know the teachers were going along with the harassment. Sad!

Who cares m8, everyone hated everyone all throughout history. Assuming its true that Americans were le tyrants who hates Indians, whats makes you think Indians were loving peole who wanted to give Americans a smooch on the cheek? You believe that Indians didn't hate Americans?

as an honorary slav i can tell you if your looking for an eastern european country to live in choose the czech republic

yes,it is the most cucked out of all eastern europe

doesn't matter tho cuz western part of czech is like germany but far less cucked than the actual west

moravia=gypsy czechs

Thanks, this might sound a bit autistic but i wouldn't want to "pollute the waters" in those countries. Racially speaking i'm of Irish extraction, so if i were to leave the US i'd want to live somewhere where i would add to the native genepool if anything, like Ireland Britain Austrailia
>inb4 heritagefag