Would you date a middle eastern girl if shes not a mudslim?

Would you date a middle eastern girl if shes not a mudslim?

Sure

Why're you asking? Wanna date?

Persians are white, so yeah

Been dating an orthodox lebenese girl for a few years and its pretty cool, lots of them are pretty fair skinned.

very faithful and nice bodies, still gotta impress baba though

>shitskin
>not commanded by god to be subservient to man
Why would anybody want that?

I'm currently dating a secular cockroach. Middle eastern women got dat ass going on

No a chance, she's a damn Trojan horse

Yes, middle eastern women can be the most beautiful in the world. They can produce the prettiest and the ugliest girls down there. They can either be extremely attractive or disgusting, hairy, mono-browed pieces of lards.

The main problem with dating one from there is that they're typically muslim and so you and her would get hacked to death by her enraged family if they ever find out about it.

> impress baba
explain

her dad I believe

they are just as thick as latinas

Absolutely! I'm don't know if it's just the Kurds or what but in Syria and Lebanon and even afghanistan they have girls who are not full hajji camel faced hag. Consequently, They have some beautiful and exotic eye and hair colors. Pic related is the most famous example.

More than a god damn robot?

Yes

I reckon an ex-Muslim would be more redpilled on it than most.

She grew up to be kind of uggo, though. You can tell as a kid, she wasn't very 'soft'.

Yes they are sexy. I would actual want her to still hold onto some mudslime beliefs like being a woman who listens though.

yes but she would have to fuck black guys infront of me

>Persians
>white

Is this some kind of a meme?

>le ancient Aryans

WE

>if shes not a mudslim?
i can convert any girl into Chrisianiy with my magic cock
Also women are not religious at all. They are slaves. Tell them what to belive in - they will.

Do not take women serious ever, bois.

There was a substantial Christian population throughout the Middle East. I'm only like 30% Levantine, but everyone from that side that came here was already Catholic.
That was during Ottoman and later British rule that they left though. Probably a lot less now.

Only if she'd still act like a muslim wife, with cooking, cleaning and all that shit

yeah, why not

yea its their dad

dad's are strict as fuck

it's kinda weird but really makes for a good partner if you aren't some beta