News: Blue and Green eyes don't exist

Everyone has BROWN eyes.

>Think you have blue eyes? They are actually BROWN: Optical illusion causes some irises to appear a different colour
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4048082/Think-blue-eyes-actually-BROWN-Optical-illusion-causes-irises-appear-different-colour.html

>Why everyone has brown eyes, even if they appear blue
cnn.com/2016/12/16/health/human-eye-color/

Low levels of melanin just gives the appearance of the colored eyes as light reflects back out of the eye. So much for blue eyed superiority. It just means you're melanin deficient and burn up in the sun easily like some pale vampire.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-in-school/‘No-blue-or-green-everyone-has-brown-eyes’/article16921640.ece
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. nigger

Check these digits.

This is what I think about your "facts"

No need to get your jimmies rustled, whitey.

I don't get it
I thought blue eyes = less melanin was known since forever ago

>I guess whoever wrote this never studied science. The colour of something is based on the wavelengths of light is reflects back.

/thread

kek

the colour of everything is just a 'trick of the light'

that's what colours are

Saving my mom yet again

(you)

Fake news

>‘No blue or green, everyone has brown eyes’
thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-in-school/‘No-blue-or-green-everyone-has-brown-eyes’/article16921640.ece

Even The Hindu knows.

Damn, that man's dealt with black people in the past

Hazel-eyed individual detected.

Now, I am but a simple burger, but isn't all color just caused by light reflecting off of something?

>Fake news

>Phase 1: Denial.

well i guess since my skin reflects white back I must be black right??

I guess that means that we finaly can overcome racism?

Nice double digits. Even though they don't appear as double digits everyone has double digits, non double digits are just an optical illusion.

Yes. If something appears blue, it's blue.

who is the fluid druid?

.execute

>It just means you're melanin deficient

It's not a melanin deficiency, it's an evolutionary step away from primates.

More melanin = less evolved.

Nah, they exist. Black eyes don't though, very dark brown eyes are mistakenly referred to as black eyes.

That's like saying everyone is a women and men just lack an x chromosome.

Colors don't exist but are merely a social construct. Also science is racist

You can get banned for this

The only thing the white man's skin reflects is his bigotry, racism, and unending desire to control and exploit all the other non-white people on the planet.

>black eyes don't though
tell that to my wife

/thread.

black means shit tons of melanin.

f

>More melanin = less evolved.

Says the people who are always up in tanning salons or the beach trying to get a tan.

When eyes are blue, it means that wavelength of the light reflected by it is lower, which in turn means that reflected light has higher energy.
My eyes literally shine with HIGH ENERGY.

What no pls I need my daily happening fix

POST MORE NIGGA

ah, the same nigger who posts false happening threads between NATO and Russia

I have hazel eyes and I love them.

get fucked

Green eyes are much rarer than blue eyes. I myself have green eyes, my father has green so does my brothers. My mother and my sisters have blue.

fuck

fuck

damn dude

Color is determined by what light is reflected. This article is by someone who read basic optics and tried to apply it to social shit.

The article claims that melanin pigments make my eye truly brown. I lack these pigments so no my eye is not brown as the pigments are not absorbing light and are reflecting the true color of my iris.

Pigments are subtractive in that they absorb light and prevent it from being reflected. If you ever separate black ink from a marker to its constituents you'll find its a combination of many pigments together to ensure most light is absorbed. If there were less pigments the marker would not be black, it would be a different color since absorbing less light. But, according to this article the marker would be black anyway as there are pigments available, but not present, to make the marker black.

Roasties are fucking trash

I want to kick her in the face

You know.

There's no actual pigment in your eye.

You're not retarded are you?
Did you just assume because of your colored contacts that our eyes where colored too.

but she has nice feet

Name of slut?

Once again a heap of trash article trying to be edgy and waste our time.
If it looks blue it is blue.

get cancer

Your mum

any sauce on that? or was it you filming that you glorious pervert bastard?

Assuming this isn't
>fake and gay
There is a disorder that resulting in the loss of pigment in the skin. When black people have this disorder, the skin turns white. Therefore, all black people have white skin under their black skin.

>I myself have green eyes

No you don't. They're brown.

>implying we tan to be more black
>implying you aren't at an intellectual disadvantage
>implying any blacks would be anywhere if not for affirmative action and race quotas
>implying ever black in power isn't just a puppet for someone white

Face it.
Less evolved.

You're being used to devolve the entire population and you don't even know.

but user, colour isnt real. All colour is an illusion, its our brains interpretation of certain frequencies that give the colour. So yeah my eyes are blue.

Rightfully so

These. This is pure clickb8 marketed to anyone who has never paid attention in a grade school science class.

I have gray eyes, only one in my family as far as i can see

It's like saying everyone is a nigger, it just looks like we're white because we have less melanin in our skin

>my eyes are blue

No. They're brown. Science says so.

fuck off

We're all actually niggers, it's just a trick of the light that makes you think you're white.
Shieeet

I have come to accept my muslim burger's truth.
We're all brown eyed muslims. I must accept it.

Shit

It's from the movie Juice.

> science

Lel.

here ive always wondered about the implications of these. Like there is no specific date, it just says the circumstance of her death, so like i dont no if its good thing or not because id rather she died in her sleep than torn apart or some shit. Get me senpai?

Whites BTFO

Fpbp

We only need the part where she is removing her shoes (I presume when she arrived at the place) and the research/debate about brow/blue eyes is complete.

Btw dark brown eye, dark brown hair and people complain because my skin is too pale and I am not tanned :(

And color is just and electron dropping an energy level and emitting a photon. There are no brown eyes, just changes in the state of electrons.

How is this news? This has been known for a very, very long time.

>see all the (You)s
>still fall for it

>Look at eye
>Is blue
>"hurr durr it brown says science"
Every color is an ""optical illusion"", fucking retarded (((scientists)))

hnnnnnngh user pls post more of that hippie bitch

niggr

Lower melanin for better vitamin D processing. Do you even evolution?

thats not nice

why is she so goofy in a public place? Is she a complete sociopath or just an autist?

would still fuck

just checked in the mirror, my eyes/brain is telling me blue.

colour isnt real thing you dense fucking fool, its an illusion. There are animals that interpret more colours within the same spectrum of light.

like why arnt you even thining about this. it hurts how much this board has fallen to dense idiots.

kys
sage

Accept your inner sub-Saharan muslim.
She yearns to express herself in you.

There are no such thing as "Black People"

They're really just monkeys. Sometimes they appear as sort-of people but that's an optical illusion

>Science

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html

drunk

If you are trying to state that the white man is all of those, you failed terribly.
Think about what a reflection is for a moment.

>Optical illusion
>They appear blue
So, they still look blue to me?

g0t

It's also better for painful sunburn. The sun has been here since before the earth's creation. All creatures should be evolving to adapt to the sun. Thus, more melanin = evolving.

Damn you Norway

yes I will gladly kiss you friend

Everything about this argument is retarded

welp