>send her msg i was not online
>she rejects my answer
>I send her pic related with text saying
>look, not just me who this happens to
>her answer
>"This happened 2013 .now almost 2017 . also they are lying i think ."
>can't believe my eyes
>answer "sure" and leave it at that

what the fuck is wrong with women? they are just sexy holes, useless for anything else, prove me wrong Sup Forums

some extra info
>she is currently finishing college, biochemistry or some shit
>she is from 1990+
>she is a moslem

a bump
come on, share u're experiences with women from different cultures or countries

Why does it even matter if you were online or not?

>she's a muslim
Either you're sleeping with the enemy, or you're a turkroach

she believes i am chating with other girls or some shit

i believe i can bring her to the red pill side my stinky pajeet
i have also blitzkrieged inside an indian girl, turned her from her "ways"

i have confidence in my hability to make my moslem girl either christian or atheist

>go to party
>latino girl keeps following me around and flirting with me
>later our mutual friend approaches me
>she relays the message for said latina that she wants a threesome
>nervous chuckle
>polite decline
>take the latinas brother home with me and cum in his boipussy

Why would you care what a wimen says/thinks?

Are you a cuck?

hmm
i guess that does count as experience with other cultures

you still in contact with him? her?

to get in her pants, once inside, she is mine to shape her into a non ignorant kebab

It's all the "Sexual revolution" stuff that is being pushed. Back in the old days, men found one women. Married said women and had a loyal women (except for rare cases). No headaches for men and they could focus on work and providing for the family. Nowadays women always look for someone better looking, someone richer, someone, who is more famous etc. etc. It's an endless search for "more".

Your best bet would be a conservative girl of any kind. Most likely one who stays a virgin till marriage.

you're a fucking pussy, why do you care what she says, just tune out all the bullshit. If she gets mad tune out that too. If she doesn't like it she can leave.

What are you, such a piece of shit with low standards you have to settle for a muslim. God damn.

this saddens me
i don't want to deal with her bullshit
but the idea of not finding a worthy woman makes me insane

yeah she is a moslem, but at least she is "pure" to some extent

shit

wow, sweden calling the shots
where have you been my entire cucked life?

>she is a moslem
This is already a problem. Although quoting the quran a bit should turn her around quickly. Because let's be honest: Most muslimy and liberals have absolutely no clue what is actually written in the quran at all.
However she still needs to be conservative. Otherwise you can scratch the idea of her being worthy. The more "open" a girl, the less likely she is marriage material. If she had a sexual encounter before, that's one thing. But the more dick she had, the less loyal she is in a relationship.

Bro's help each other get cucked. It's what bro's do.

She's unfaithful, OP. People who cheat always make the first accusations because they have a guilty conscience

thanks bruder, i will consider this

yeah so she says she is "pure"
she is quite often ignorant whenever i spit out something remotely sexual

she has said some guys were interested in her but she speaks to nobody, so there's that, also

she wears a shit ton of makeup and also high heels, which i don't like her wearing but that's just me, i find that tacky and honestly just whore behaviour

she says she only wears them when in home or with family, i believe her not

>Moslem gf

>we live at different time zones
so are you guys in a long distance relationship op?

thought of that but would not want to believe it
i have cheated before, this is true
i thought i had no conscience but the lack of trust on my partner because it was ME who have cheated, would eventually lead me to a break up over nothing

thanks burger, u are ok

yeah

>>take the latinas brother home with me and cum in his boipussy

Whoa. You must be this Swedish to play on this ride

Who cares?

me

She's riding Muslim cock right now.

And it's because when she confronts him with such a simple shit test, he'll call her a whore and tell her to STFU. Which of course, makes her pussy wet.

It sounds like she knows you're using Facebook to talk to other girls.

then i will treat her worse

thanks trips

that's because i do
to my friends and what not

>explaining yourself to a woman

you fucked up. you should have gotten mad at her and turned it back around on her saying "why the hell are you spying on me".

always put them on the defensive. always

>/
thanks burger
i will

Turned her from her ways meaning, make her poo on loo,and worship jews

Nigga you couldn't even convince her you were offline.

i didn't try, i just sent her the pic

>Whoa. You must be this Swedish to play on this ride

>blitzkrieged

>women
>implying yours just isnt a stupid clingy cunt

Sorry OP, you have a dumb one. This is why le smart woman meme is not a meme. They usually wont be as smart as you if youre intelligent, but you can get one that isnt a walking, talking rock with a hole. Never in my life would any of the women I know be that fucking retarded, and I know one particularly dumb cunt.

>biochemistry
>slime
So that's the kind of terror attack they'll use next. Thanks for telling us their plans.

>having facebook
>having YOUR FUCKING OPHNE NUMBER on facebook
FUCK OFF KILL SELF ASAP

Is that her?

it's always better to have a clingy broad than an emotionally distant one.

the clingy bitches wont drop your ass in a heartbeat, and it's easy to deal with their clingyness if you know how to handle them

>my girlfriend
>we live in different time zones

so you be saying
my cunt be dumb?

dude you have no idea the amount of shit i have dealt with
one time my sister took a pic of me on my bed, i was covered and wearing full pijamas and shit

there was a pillow near my leg which sort of resembled the color of my skin
i am a bit tanned :P

so i sent her the pic because i was laughing at some shit
her answer?

why are you naked?

she confused the fucking pillow with my naked leg, even tho i was not naked

i send her a pic of the pillow, she was still mad

dude she is dense

np friendo

that's the thing, i don't have my phone number on facebook, i dont know why it shows me online, i think its because it keeps refreshing or something i dont know

maybe

>the clingy bitches wont drop your ass in a heartbeat, and it's easy to deal with their clingyness if you know how to handle them
no, it just means when they cheat they'll start clinging to someone else

>missing the point of my post entirely

Its more about the fact she's retarded.

Also, clingy women arent good. It means theyre insecure. Just because a woman isnt clingy doesnt mean she's emotionally distant, whatsoever.

If she cares about you enough she should also know to respect your space, instead of trying to wiggle into every piece of your life. Time away from women is important.

>i am a bit tanned :P
>flag

Haha post the picture, I want to see

which pic?

When you're willing to put up with that to get pussy you're a cuck no matter what.

Is that Filthy Frank?

Yea, exactly what Im saying,

Are the women in Germany just exceptionally dumb then? I know about 4 women close to me, only 2 are rock-stupid, one is fairly smart, and one of the rock-stupid ones is almost 80.

Where is she from?

she is obviously fucking other guys and projecting. Seems she feels guilty for cheating and this is the only way she can get it out, also in hopes that you will admit to cheating so it will make it easier for her to come clean. Didn't MK ULTRA teach you fagoots anything? stay cucked hanz

kek

my girl from pakistan
the pic on that comment, some user's cousin who he had sex with

So she's insane. You need to discipline her OP. Women crave getting slapped around.

You are right germany.
Women are useless whores and the sooner we have sex bots the better

>my girl from pakistan

You living in Germany doesn't makes you a German.

I could tell that your're not German just by looking at your vocabulary.

Be honest, you're from Pakistan or Afghanistan as well right?

im from the US thank you very much

Post pics of what those sexy holes look like so I can science the shit out of it and determine the course of man's future
And spank out a morning spray

>my girl from pakistan

This isn't tolerant enough.

Have you ever met or fucked her?

>she is a moslem
GET YO SANDNIGGER OUT OF HERE!

kys shitskin kebab i fucking hate you and your entire joke country

i cant wait to genocide europe

........no

Hello roastie
Your shallow, useless ass will.be replaced by science soon enough

2nd gen Afgani from US?
What's your ethnicity?
American is not an ethnicity.

Fuuuuuucking kill yourself m8
She probably just wants citizenship if anything

how many times a week do you send "her" money a month so she can keep her sick grandmother alive?

my almonds are so activated i can't type, ffs hanz.

Worry not, lad. The fact that she's not speaking to guys is a good sign. Most women, who had a lot of cock, can't help themselves but speak with a lot of guys (even if they say they're just "friends"). They can't resist this natural desire to crave more cock. The fact that she doesn't is good.

But since you live in different time zones, I would still keep my eyes open. Women will tell you literally everything to keep you but do the opposite thing. Women can tell you they "would block contact with any guys in a relationship" and then never go through with it.

>hanz
>z
mcfucking kill yourself

fuck you guys

He claims to be a burger not a German see
-

Typical White person who thinks they are so important they need to fuck other races and "change" them rather than say one thing but act nationalistic in order to save yourself.
White kids
White dog
White wife
White House
White fence
White wall along the border

Why are you dating a retard, retard?

I now have a ninja shibari fetish. That's hot, Hans.

NatSoc here. I modern women and have a traditional farmer GF. She made me candles that she made herself for Yule.

Dammit Hans stop fooling around
I even doubt she exists

>theyre insecure
And? How is that a problem?
>inb4: ..... She's insecure dude...

Also:
> Just because a woman isnt clingy doesnt mean she's emotionally distant,

No, but it's better to have a clingy woman, than an emotionally distant one. Even if the middle ground would be the best, the point still stands.

it's extremely complicated

tie her up pedro

i am just as mad as you for you initial reply hans, at least find a girl you could touch. Once you have fucked a girl the decision making is pretty easy. Your missing a fundamental piece of your relationship and it is called meeting. Stop bringing isis into germany, Get a white gf and get her pregnant. Repeat.

hast du es auf Deutsch gesagt, oder etwas anders?

Time to leave the bitch

>dat gurl

Any decent man would be proud to have her be mother of his children :^)

the thing is
i chat with my homies, with some friends, boys or girls
family

and due to our different time zones, if i am "online" during a time i should be sleeping she thinks that i am flirting around or trying to get some poontang, i am obviously not, i am snoring my tits off but she can't believe it

>tie her up pedro

Whenever the mood strikes. Have to get her a little ninja chadoor thingy for next time.

> Lady in the streets
> Freak between the sheets.

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.
>she is a moslem
Kill yourself you filthy nigger OP.

>>she is a moslem
well b8ed

You willing to put up with arguing with her for the rest of your life over petty shit like this?

>she is a moslem

did i just undergo a dimensional shift ? did this alternate dimension have muzzies LARPING as white , and somehow be socially accepted?

>prove me wrong Sup Forums
Sorry, I can't.

Kek

He is Cuckman after all. Cuckdens cousin.

Shes cheating dude, sry to tell u, classic sign

she's worried you'll leave her for someone else, not because of anything you did, it's just her own insecurity making her worry
you shouldn't care about this, just accept that women are retarded

canada, what happened to you?

>she is a moslem

shitpost
6/10