Why dont you support her majesty Sup Forums ?

Why dont you support her majesty Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbull.com/us/en/bike/events/1331776972661/red-bull-valparaiso-cerro-abajo-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=snyjRd93HBs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4066334/The-Queen-DID-Brexit-BBC-didn-t-report-single-source.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The day she dies will be a sad sad day.

bump for the queen

I wonder.....

She is not my queen

Together with Rockefeller and Rothschild she is the part of The Big Three, the top of masons pyramid, and is leading the masons in pushing of globalization and jewery.

I love the Queen. I hope she's OK.

Where in Chile are you?

o'higgins region

Go to this in February and report back. redbull.com/us/en/bike/events/1331776972661/red-bull-valparaiso-cerro-abajo-2016

The Royal family is a key element of British nationalism, starting as far back as Alfred the Great.

I quite like the queen, I'm proud that unlike the mainland, we kept our monarch.
Also she is a good backup. If, in the unlikely scenario the shit hits the fan, we have a monarchy much alike the burgers have the guns. Very unlikely, but not impossible

Sure stuff buddy. Make sure to take your meds today.

Sorry you feel that way, here have a free potato, compliments of the Crown.

Yeah why not.

>implying anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't know she is pro-brexit

While I dont want your monarchy, I do want a monarchy for pretty much the same reason.
Thanks I can put it with the others!
oh wait....

Don't call him buddy, guy.

Oh god I think they might have canceled it for 2017 I can't find any announcement for it :(

Don't call me guy, goyim

Why hello there Mr O'Paddy i see you have a potato there, i'll have to confiscate it for the glory of the Empire
But don't worry paddy instead of letting you starve i'm conscri.... providing you and opportunity to join his majesties glorious army

wtf I love the queen now

>mfw hearing a leftie say mean things about Lizzie

Oh dear, she's stuck in an infinite loop and he's an idiot!

Sup Forums does. Anyone who shills against monarchy are no true Sup Forumsacks.

Don't call me goyim, Wang.

Too old make Charles execute the entire British Parliament.

Why would I join you when I can relive the glory of Fontenoy in a few years time, only difference being you will be muslim.

Enough, you two .. two wangs don't make a white.

Don't call me Wang, Pablo.

>irrelevant Bong monarchy

nope, I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers

because she's a useless old hag too stupid to do her job as empress properly and so now i have to deal with mainlanders shitting in the MTR on the way to work

>t. Ivan Pernar

Digits for her death

Spain still has their monarch

Successive monarchies are bullshit.
But, a monarchistic aristocratic establishment is good.
That is, basically the Second Reich without a inheritable crown, where the nobility is dynamic (ie nobles can fall from grace and title and others ascend) and decides who will be the ruler.

Modern monarchies are shit.

Stop trying to kill the queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=snyjRd93HBs

Kek will punish thee for your intent on misusing his powers

The wicked bitch will die soon anyway.

But I do.

This

>Be a literal sovereign
>Do not dislike an organisation looking to lessen your sovereignty

Monarchs are usually far from mentally retarded.

confirmed
kek save the queen

Some days I wish she would grow a spine, go into parliament and grab the members of parliament and say "right listen here you cheeky cunts, I'm the Queen and i'm gonna run the fucking country now because you lot are doing such a shit job, you're all fired. gtfo and don't come back"

We really need a Make Britain great again, to go along with Brexit desu

yeah thats called an oligarchy
thats what's going on in the real world right now at this moment in all "democratic" countries

shes done nothing for no one but herself

she comes out, waves her hand limply, plays with her corgis then returns to cryogenic storage to last another year.

She oversaw the cucking of Britain, and THANK GOD everyone but Ontario up here hates her guts. Amazingly guess where she only goes.

That starfleet medical uniform tho

Yeah, but it is classless. Low key people dressing like your average CEO?
Cmon, where are the high collar uniforms, the medals, the Royal guards, the titles, coats of Arms and so on.

>Unlike the mainland we kept our monarchy

>Spain, Andorra, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Vatican, Monaco, Lichtenstein

That would never actually fly would it?

What?

>still having a fucking monarchy

God damn Europeans are cucked

NEW

YEAR'S

EVE

Reminded me of this

Wouldn't expect Americans to understand tradition

Whilst you jack off to the size of kim Kardashians ass

eat shit

The only thing really lacking is the uniforms
Bodyguards are a thing, titles are still a thing (company ownership is hereditary in a lot of cases), company logos are coats of arms of sorts and even if you don't think so, many of the big families still have coats of arms and stuff, the heraldics just aren't as important as before. They still hold all the influence that the nobles of old did, they still intermingle almost exclusively with each other only, and they still control the politics and are pretty much untouchable.
The aristocracy never went away, it just changed shape.

>Belgium
>A country

Not my queen. That said, she's pretty based for a royal.

Nan keeps us safe.

desu even as a Northern Irish Republican I quite like the Queen

I wish Ireland still had a Monarchy

I do lad. She is like a third grandmother.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

Can people give it a rest now? There's like 5 of these threads now.

Alas we cant even bring back the titles of our chieftains from long before never mind a king. The republic just had to go full anti nobility didn't it...

Dont call him pablo, jean-francois

>Texas

because who in their right mind would still support monarchy. they haven't done shit except be born into royalty and supporting them is the ultimate level of cuckery. prefiero morir de pie que vivir en rodillas- I would rather die standing up than live bowing down.

Was the previous belief that she was against Brexit or something?

>The day she dies will be a happy happy day.
ftfy

She's a reptilian

She sits there doing fuck all all day while sucking up taxes.

What's she ever done for me ?

She actually contributes more than she takes retard

This just confirmed the suspicions

saved you from being completely controlled by politician cocksuckers

Even if I lived in the UK she would have practically no influence on my life so I don't mind either way.

y-yes

Would you follow a woman to battle?

Yeah thought so.

t. Paco

The Wall Cometh

Fuck the british. Most of america is irish and german and the brits fucked over all of us.

The only reason we're allies now is because of WW1.
French have a special place in our hearts for helping us gain independence but are still fags for this fucking syrian migrant shit.

Fuck all you yurofag shits.

Britain is actually in a relatively good position thanks to the monarchy, it gives them a potential shortcut out of the coming bloodshed and strife of this century.

Eventually all these european multicultural states like France, Germany, and Sweden will collapse either because; A) People get fed up by the bloated and corrupt democracy and fight an insurgency war to instill a fascist ruler (a bloody and violent process in which millions will die) or B) In a few decades muslims will be such a large part of the population and the standard of living will be so low due to market failuers that open ethnic warfare will be unavoidable.

Britain has a way out. Because Britain already has an (albeit neutered) hereditary monarchy that if the monarch can rally the popular support of either the working class or the army he could likely disband the entire system of governance by wealthy globalist cabals with little to no bloodshed.

I believe this is the future for britain. As the continentals are pulled into civil war by corruption and the demographics crisis. Britain ,due to populist demand, will relatively peacefully shift back into a system of government where the king wields the bulk of administrative authority.

>dont you support her majesty Sup Forums ?

Sectarian monarch.

You may as well be talking about the king of Saudi Arabia, another backward shithole run by a vicious gang of scum.

>no true polaks
>no true Scotsman
They're a money grubbing, out of date establishment, they either need to take back power and save England or fuck off and stop wasting money
>i.e., shit or get off the pot, Liz

>this much a neet beardy basement dwelling faggot

It might not be obvious at first, but multiple countries in Europe still have a monarchy. Namely:
the Netherlands
Belgium
Spain
Denmark
Norway
and yes, Sweden has a monarchy too

If she was the Queen of my country I would. God save the Queen.

I do.

Isn't the unspoken condition for the royal family's continued existence that they don't involve themselves in politics?

And just to add on to that: If it were up to the German people they'd be a Kaiserreich again what with how much they're ogling the Dutch royal family and what they're constantly doing

I would if I was Anglo or a ex-British colony.

She seems redpill enough.
I do support King Felipe VI though

God save our gracious Queen

Spain monarch is retarded
The current one at least, the old guy was okay I guess

>Father, 27, killed in tragic dwarf accident

Why you say that?

And what do you think of your future Queen?

Forgot the pic

I don't think people should rule each other.

Beg pardon Guv'na this just in off the press.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4066334/The-Queen-DID-Brexit-BBC-didn-t-report-single-source.html

Sup Forums is always right.

Also God Save the Queen

But you want British Government back to your country instead of China takes over.