everybody knows that
half of the USA is african subhuman trash
u will simply be left behind
The USA will be Russia 2.0
all ur weapons will rot away
and ur children will die the slow death of irrelevance

China is settling Africa too, they are truly the leaders of tomorrow
soon China will have colonies all over the world
while you fat fucking rednecks jerk off to ur tanks that are rotting in graveyards
Another 20 years and China will set the tone of world politics
honestly i should stop bothering with english, it's a dead language
im talking to a bunch of dead people here
China 1 billion speakers
USA = maybe 150 million
rest is nigger ebonic
cant even call that english
they already have a better economy than the United Failes States of Terror and they arent even close to bringing everyone out of agrarian state
China will dominate the next century
china = 0 political correctness. china = no democracy, so it cant be beaten by the (((MEDIA)))
15 years ago people regarded China as a 2nd world agragarian country on par with Africa. Nobody gave a flying fuck about China, in fact the countries of the world openly pressured it to give Tibet away. They stopped now LOL.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China was always the #1 nation on the planet, militarily and science wise.
The only reason that China lost was due to their mentality of staying in their own sphere of influence.
Now that the USA has started meddling with shit globally, China has realized that their only weakness must be eradicated, that the sphere of influence has to encoompass the entire world or nothing at all.

China = largest and fastest growing christian population.

It's over anglo fuckers. The chinese century has begun and guess what: You are not invited.

China will reign supreme. Learn chinese NOW. There is no point in waiting. Another 15 years and China will have surpassed the USA in all fields of science, military, economy.

OFFICIAL RANKING RELEASED:

China > EU > Russia > US > Pakistan

Is China a good place to go work as an expat?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that happened OP. But they are only copy cats. They lack originality.

>But they are only copy cats. They lack originality.
Nice meme.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

你又很很笨。

US will win by just sitting back watching the chinese slowly kill themselves.

oh wow bro thanks for your cool post full of insightful content.

It's happening while we speak, why should I explain it further?

Why are you Chinese so fucked in the head?

>2 billion
>Soon

They have literally cities worth of people who are undocumented in their country.
I was reading something ages ago about the female underground in China. Girls are born but the parents want to have a son on paper so they just dont let the government know their daughters exist.

ANOTHER cool comment, damn ur so fucking smart. Tell me more
china kills itself! wow u said it, it's true! fuck you convinced me hard

>Shitty blue pixelated camo
why

OP is right.

White women decided their sacred wombs would be better filled with negro sprem so the let the 3rd world hoardes fuck our country and trusted the jew.

China definately has us beat IMO.

If whites are ever going to hold power again, we wake up NOW.

it's way too late, whites arent going to do jack shit in the future.
It's 1 billion chinese + 1 billion indians + 1 billion africans (chinese controlled) verus a few white people mixed with niggers who can barely operate the machinery left behind by previous generations.

So you are saying I can give chinese women my bwc?

Chinese economy is rapidly slowing down. People are sick of shitty chinese products. And their worker are gonna get replaced by robots anyway.

Aren't predictive maps telling us China is in store for a HUGE population decline in the next 80 years? I mean, the whole world is looking to be that way desu. they're saying Nigeria will be the most populated place on earth in the not so distant future

Is there a list of European inventions?

Also, don't be surprised if Chinese business starts moving overseas

I imagine Nigerians will not all stay in Nigeria.

They will join their kin in the US.

Remind me again - why did we provide China with technology?

Also, when was the last time China invented anything?

And what do you think about Jews?

Every single day I wish I was born Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Fuck being a dumb white gweilo.

> " EU >"
You blew it there. There won't be an EU in 20 let alone maybe even 2-5 years.

Btw us will probably kill them all by some bioweaponary. In fact, Chinese in Beijing already do that to themselves.

not smart enough not to eat sewer oil or abortions or to even organize their alphabet so they can use phone books
lmao keep crying bitch nigga

China will have a larger middle class by the time the US is under 50% white.
By that time, investors will leave the US for China and we'll get the scraps

>But they are only copy cats. They lack originality.

Holy shit this meme is like catnip to old fat white American men.

Their new stuff is better than OUR (US, European) new stuff. Russia, too.

It's over, Jim.

We americans have space weapons. We have tungsten lightpoles in outerspace to drop on our enemies at 25,000 mph.

All whites have to do is take control of the USA back, and ally with europe and Russia and will will rule for another 1000 years.

This.

How can Asians be extremely accomplished in every scientific and engineering field without having creativity?

Asian immigrants score higher on English verbal skills than white boys whose mother tongue was English.

yep, they USED to be copy cats. Now they have F35 tier fighters, domestically developed.

the next argument by americans is ususally that China doesnt have any resources.
Well first of all, lol? their country is as big as the US.
Secondly: They are going to Africa and Afghanistan for that exact reason. AND they have the biggest allied country on earth right next to them: Russia.

So I literally cannot see a scenario where China is in any way dependent or restricted by the USA
Yes, right now they are selling a lot to the US. For this reason the chinese are building a highspeed cargo train all the way from China to Europe. They are getting independent *fast*.
As I said: Obviously right now China is not as powerful as the US.
But what does it matter? The US has no political capital to start a war with China.
China will be ready within 20 years and within 50 it will have easily surpassed the US.

We all know that Trump was a fluke. He isnt going to stop this downwards spiral for the USA.
China however has no reason to slow down, they still have large amounts of their population in an agrarian state.
When all of them are lifted out of this, they will easily be x2 as powerful as the US economically.

The west for all the money it has, has not originality. Our parents with longer lifespans have refused to step down and allow a fresh set of eyes step to it.

You can't blame them because we're hardly white although that is entirely their fault.
The boomers are the most selfish, sinful generation the west ever had and sequentially is the last.

>We americans have space weapons

lol China was the FIRST nation on the planet to develop space weapons (first to be known to develop them at least)

Russia has them too. How much are all ur shitty carriers gonna be worth when you lose space and all ur satellites? NOTHING. You will be completely blind.

>All whites have to do is take control of the USA back
It's too late.
It's not going to happen man. Our window is long gone

Bump

that's because the more languages you know the more words you can piece together

My gf would be better in an English exam than I would since she learned all the technicalities of the language.

I know more words than her and have to tell her the meaning of words.

Am I good at correct grammer? No. I never learned the language.