With all the divisive shill threads and troll threads on Sup Forums...

With all the divisive shill threads and troll threads on Sup Forums, it's hard to have a merry day after Christmas! Let's spice it up with a BRAND NEW Mike Pence Name Generator! Here is a guide (for newfags).

>open new post
>type "MikePence" in the name generator ("Name" field)
>make sure you reply to the OP post or it won't work
>generate random Pence pun!

What's your Pence name?

Proof

reroll for a new name

rolling again, looks like I have to do all the work to generate some funny Pence names.

You must be new. I forgot to add that you have to delete the extra space at the end of the "Name" field. I'm so used to it that I don't even realize when newfags forget details like that.

Try again.

like magic

Try again. Remember, no extra spaces!

roll

nice!

>retards still fall for this shit

I want to believe.

Damn, sorry newfags. I forgot another part of the program. You have to include the quotations around ""MikePence"", like I typed in the OP.

I'm really hungover after drinking on Christmas, so forgive my mistakes. If you're still having trouble with the generator, feel free to ask!

IT WORKS

test

roll

good job. i'm glad at least some of you aren't completely incompetent newfags.

Can someone post a huge list of these?

Just use the name generator. It's a great way to get a list of names, just look at the thread.

rolling

why the fuck not reroll

Let's see

Can I shock some gays to str8-dom now?

This machine is rigged

WRONG

Read the OP if you don't know what to do. The name gen is the most simple Sup Forums feature, even easier to use than triforce. If you can't even access the program, you really should go back to re d dit.

F

Milk epence based!!!

Roll

Pence based

Well, here goes nothing

Pence based as fuck

look, newfags, again.

>open new post
>type "MikePence" in the name generator ("Name" field)
>delete extra space
>click "Post" to share your post on Sup Forums

Try again.

Silver fox reporting

Ahí vamo'

Rerolling

Best meme.

Remember the 60 gorillian!

Roll

I just want to get more Pence names, but there are too many newfags ITT who can't use the generator :(

Lets fucking roll this bitch

This stupid thing doesn't work, its just a way to troll newbies see? Fuck Drumpf, he has betrayed you.

Holy shit, it works, wtf ?

Seen the bread on US Muslims being more accepting of gays than evangelicals or Mormons yet? Defend pedos like epstein and putin. Defend frogs. And defend trump making out witb pence at the convention. Also defend that pence is a closet case like everybody who makes and participates in these shit threads. And on and near Christmas too!

>being this new

back to plebbit all of you!

take your cancer back to redd it you fucking idiot.

>Tfw I just got pokemon from a friend for Christmas
>Tfw I'm gonna name my character Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

>check flag
>a leaf

every. fucking. time.

Is this your new script that your handlers are pushing, or are you just a really bored troll with too much time on your hands?

Check em out

You are one angry newfaggt

It didn't add an extra space for me, so I think you're lying.

fagouf

Oops, then I went and added a space.

It doesn't add the space, it is already there. Go over one space and press delete to delete it, then just click Post. It should work.

So many (You)s for OP.
My butt is so hurt.

roll

No, that's what I'm saying: I hit Ctrl+A in the Name field to make sure there was nothing there.

I have so many (You)s from helping newfags discover the wonders of the Sup Forums name generator. Here's one for (You) to alleviate your butt pain.

Sorry, didn't notice I stole 's

Like so?

Zeus will get your boipucci first.

nope

Nice b8

There you go, good job! You can also hit Ctrl+A to delete the space, or even highlight it and cut it out. I'm surprised that these redd dit migrants don't know how to use their own keyboards, sad.

Not bait, this is why you shouldn't post until you've done some serious lurking, newfag.

>youhavetogoback.png

Not your fault, the names are randomly selected from a list, getting a repeat is not a big deal if you have a few people in a name generator thread who can access the generator program.

Unfortunately, this thread is full of 9fag and breaddit migrants.

y o u h a v e t o g o b a c k

Wow! Your a great teacher :):) but please don't call me a newfag ive been here for 3 days

3 whole days? It's time for you to move on. Maybe check out voat tomorrow or something.

im shocked

Why do far-right Republicans always look like they're perpetually constipated?

You have much to learn, padawan. I've been here for almost an entire month, I'm an oldfag now. Do not fear, I will guide you in this intellectual sanctuary.

Why can't you use a simple Sup Forums program?

w r o n g
r
o
n
g

rolling

reroll

reroll

Roll

help

newfags are still failling to this shit