The Time Has Come For You Infidels To Accept Islam

It goes withou saying that your man made system and way of life is just making you more miserable and unhappy. You might possess more worldly material than us Muslims, but are you happier? No, We love you so please just come and join Islam.

''Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest'' Quran 13:28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is a man made system.

sage grows on tall fields

Islam like all organized religion, is a scam to feed people hope. *tips fedora*

>I-slam trucks into crowds
>I-slam my cock into little girls and goats
>I-slam planes into buildings
>I-slam my fist into my daughters face for daring to show it

Infidels like you are the worst. Western infidels are very very ignorant about Islam and they are just brainwashed through their hateful media, but a man like you who has the chance to educated himself chose be ignorant. Your place is a hell fire unless you repent to Allah desu

I got all that stuff you mentioned, but i have always wonder where the heck that goat shagging shit comes from?

Bitch you live in finland, the fuck do you know ? wanna trade places with me ? come fuck goats here, whilst i enjoy Europe, Win-win for everyone.

>he doesn't deny anything but exhibits curiosity about the goat fucking
youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

You can strive to be like a delusional pedo warlord all you want you mongol fuck, I will happily await the day of the vult in the meantime.

Little wannabe edgy kafir like you is just embarrassing to his fellow men. Turkey folks are insanely based as fuck. You must be a fucking Greek inbred

Can't wait until a nuke lands inside that place right in the middle of Ramadan.

Deus Vult failed miserably if you have an ounce of historical knowledge. Saladin smoked them and annihilated them. Battle of Hattin was what happened to this overrated Deus Vult you are talking about.

>no arguments
>name calling
>Mistakes Tunisia flag for turkish one

Yup, you're completely retarded, no wonder Islam is so appealing to you.

Allah is protecting that place. It won't ever happen. but you can dream mate.

And so did the holocaust, yet you would agree that should happen again.

Who's allah again?

lol you got me at the flag one. fuck do i know third world flags. They all look the same to me. But still my arguments stands still. Tunisian are based muslims

based muslims do not exist, you slanty eyed savage.

the one who created your fatass, dumbo
, yeah you wish you cuck weak hairy bitch

I bet you jerked off to that goat fucking video

this will conveniently be ignored, fpbp

I must thank you for proving how uncivilized you really are, you just made my wish come true.

I'd rather burn, thank you.

ROKE HAS FALLEN
CRUSADE TO RETAKE THE HOLY LAND IS NIGH

Fuck Islam. If you want that shit, fine, but don't push it on me. I won't center my life around fairy tales.

FPBP

Fuck you haji, I had a good time punking your kind in the Sandbox and hearing stories of hajis being removed

Still not sure what youre talking about. I only know about actual religions

Are you talking about the sandnigger in the sky that you press your nose into the dirt to worship?