Rapid Urban development

Is it degenerate? NYC has like 10 1000 ft+ buildings under construction and it doesn't seem necessary tbqh

The largest population demographic is white, so yes. Better than London anyway.

>Is it degenerate?
Make the case for why it's degenerate, 1 post by this person.

The free market will fix it.

Yes, they're all safety deposit boxes in the sky for foreign millionaires to use as tax havens.

>Source: Banged a hottie who worked for the firm that built 432 park avenue

Not white, Jewish.

There's very few Whites there.

it's a great thing. pile up all the filth in the cities. keep them out of the rest of the country

>Is it degenerate?
it's bad

urban life has magnified the problems of modernity such as degenerate art and culture, the sexual revolution, worship of technology and materialism. The same could not have happened on the countryside where proximity to nature, work, as well as close family ties protect people from above mentioned aberrations

Oh man, Nice YLYL thread guys. Merry Christmas

If the market deems it necessary, so be it. All hail!

Too bad that Filth kept getting shipped to Virginia with Tim Kaine and Hillary as Senator! I wonder why she picked him as VP!

Brooklyns also getting its first tower

Which doesn't I have any currently?

Absoluteily. NYC and America in general have 0/10 sense of urban planning.

it didn't have even 500 years to build itself and has never been burned to the ground by germany so they could start new.

it was just mashed together very quickly.

Honestly, this.

>Absoluteily. NYC and America in general have 0/10 sense of urban planning.

LOL, NYC is the greatest city in the world. yea it's full of degenerates like any city, but it's old, has beautiful architecture, and it has an incredible infrastructure.

WTC 2 and 432 park look so ugly. I don't know what they were thinking.

Tokyo is the greatest city in the world

No. PLEASE Keep building ridiculously large structures in Manhattan. I can't wait to see it sink into the Atlantic.

New York dystopian city when?

Just how dim does your 5 senses have to be to want to live in such a dirty human infested degeneropolis?

New York is 30% White

Can I ask why you think NYC is so great? It's dirty and smelly, crime rates are pretty high in a lot of places, and you're more likely to hear Spanish than English on the subways and stuff. There are lots of bad neighborhoods.

I lived in Tokyo for 4 years and I agree. Never felt unsafe, lots of stuff to do, more 5 star restaurants than even Paris, people are respectful and it's SO CLEAN.