What is something most do not understand about life until it is too late?

What is something most do not understand about life until it is too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

iep.utm.edu/epicur/#H5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That #YOLO

Having children will fuck up your life completely.Most don't find out until it is too late.

Being way too rich isn't fun and just causes you more stress then you can handle. You simply don't enjoy anything and if you do enjoy what you have it's only for a small period of time before you must replace it with something "new" and "better". Money is the root of all evil, don't let it dictate your life.

That nothing is good or evil

But being poor is stressful too.

>I know! I'll ask 20-something, autistic, nazis on a chinese cartoon imageboard

>nothing is evil
Are you seriously this stupid?

Time is fast, accelerates within your perception, and much of it you don't have.

Moral relativism, fagmeister, all emotions are subjective

How important your parents are to you.

Take advantage of your sex appeal and hormones to look hot and get laid while you're young

That hedonism isn't actually a good lifestyle.

Most people who brag about "all the crazy shit I've done" are actually really jaded fucked up, burnt out people who need to force bravado to cope with the fact they loathe what they became.

But you'll never realize this until its too late. Even right now, some hedonist will argue with me that having moral fiber and being a man of principle is dumb/wrong. But in the end the Man will end up happier than the hedonist.

>What is something most do not understand about life until it is too late?

The needs of the mind cannot be satiated by experience.
Unless you are a nigger

/thread

>This desu senpai

the art of survival?

Man can only be saved through Christ

If I don't shower for 3 days my gooch smells like hairy kraft dinner cheese.

that nothing ever mattered, but it all mattered to you for the short period of time when all of it felt meaningful.
people who lives at the instant of this moment, gets most out of it if they can enjoy it.
but seriously, nothing matters, when the final day comes it is all meaningless to the individual.

Not quite, if we look at Good as the survival or improvement of our species and Evil as the destruction or devolution of our species, the definitions become a lot clearer.
Good can be described as the foreseeable future benefit to mankind whereas Evil is the opposite.

Your parents have died or some shit?

This. I'm 25 and not fat by any means but i am just enough chubby that it is noticable on the waist line. I'm gonna work hard to get fit and laid before i reach 30. I don't deserve to become a wizard.

Flat Earth Jews did 9/11 You can clean your teeth in the shower to save time

Then you're looking at things in subjective terms. You have to label humans as good.

In objective (true) terms, nothing is good or evil. There's no labels for things or events, they just are.

He's absolutely right, congrats you just took your first real redpill.

That there is no life after death and that they wasted their lives worshiping a deity that doesn't exist.

Nihilism is the first thing most people get in their teens.
You, my friend, are a retard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Non-whites are subhuman.

Don't call me friend, guy

Also congrats for being smart.

This. Hedonism is only good when you're there, and to the outsider looking in. However its ultimately a very dead end depressing lifestyle that will hit you like a ton of bricks.

t. spent my early 20s as a degenerate and 3 years clean from hard drugs

I'm starting to think that you guys are the real Jews

What if you're hot AND funny?

People are happier poor because they have things or items they can fantasize about. Rich can't Fantacize. Also we become accustomed to our environments, eventually then becoming the norm like how we tune out a fan when it's been on for a long time.

When defining concepts, you have to speak subjectively because concepts need ground to stand on to have meaning.

The idea is to find the most consistently true definition of what constitutes as Good or Evil. They are concepts that require other parameters, like numbers. The number "7" means nothing but "7 apples" means something.

A dog's opinion of good is whatever keeps it alive and evil is whatever causes it harm. A rock doesn't know good or evil because it isn't alive. Good and Evil are a living creature's concepts and therefore, it is inherently subjective.

(((They))) created a growing army of NEETs and now we are turning into (((them))) but with the opposite agenda.

Don't get married

I'm a nigger and I have unique intellectual needs.

Everybody is a human who play to achive higher payoff (Money, Power, Happiness, Family etc.)

Being good or evil is a matter of YOUR perception.

Do you think Nazis considered themselves bad guys?

Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

only humans are evil

Moral relativism killed the west.

Moral relativism goes hand in hand with lolbertarianism: most people get into it in their teens, and most people grow out of it in their 20s

Yeah probably

This tbqh

You are the cancer.

The fighting spirit within them. Then again, I'm not sure everyone has it.

Not to waste time with legal or illegal drugs.

nothing really matters ...

When I began learning,
Mountains were mountains and water were water.
Once I learned,
Mountains was not mountains and water was not water.
And when I was done,
Mountains and water, was mountains and water once again.

You don't know what nihilism is.

A vasectomy is a great investment

It's pretty great but the consequences are terrible.

Have you got any kids?

A lot of people are too focused on preventing unlikely future scenarios and end up missing the opportunities the present has in store for them.

Sup Forums is guilty of this too with its 1488 talk.

Working full time is another common example. Even worse if it's a job you don't even enjoy.

When you define concepts, the definition has to be universally true, not subject to interpretation. This can't hold for your subjective definitions. Therefore nothing can be good or evil, because these terms themselves are subjective. And I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree.

Moral relativism was the reason for the most deadly century in history and the current downfall of the west. The opposite is what you learn before its too late. Western culture surrounded itself with the idea of moral truth derived from god even when it was spotty at times.

There is literally 0 reason for people not to be completely self serving and disregard consequences. Your opinion on someone doing you a "wrong" is invalid to an authority in your worldview. Even death is trivial. Its a suicidal ideology. And when people who think this are given positions of power terrible things happen. Im saying this as someone who used to think like you; History has shown you the consequences so really see your philosophy through.

If you wouldn't live in a country governed by the ideals you hold you should probably rethink things.

that most people are insecure, even the ones who seem supremely confident, and that the reason normies follow the crowd is they're too insecure to rely on their own values out of fear of being alone and rejected.

none of that really matters and being yourself, your true self, is the key to going down a life of fulfillment and happiness. it's possible nobody else will understand once you come into balance in your own unique view of life because they're not you and only you know what truly makes you happy.

in the end, none of those people matter in relation to solving your own happiness. the only one you can ever rely on is yourself and God.

Where is the black tip on the tail?

No, but I plan to when I find the right woman. Also I'm busy becoming a sperm donor. Wouldn't do that if I thought my genes were bad, though. I come from a very healthy and intelligent stock.

Literally untrue, the more money you have the happier you are on average according to a study.
No, it doesn't top out at $70,000 a year either, the richer the better.

There's different kinds of hedonism though, and Epicurean hedonism is actually one of the most patrician lifestyles out there.

Yes. I have some serious perspective on a lot of different things, but looking back, it all seems so empty and bleak. Even now, going out to the bar and seeing people raging out makes me feel a little pang of sadness, because it reminds me of the emptiness.

I feel like I wasted a lot of time but it for that exact reason that I am happy to be out, and am making very good use of my current life.

Well I hope it works out for you. I just know that it would be hell for me.

Please be kind enough to redpill us on Epicurean Hedonism, sir. I think I might be interested.

You can commit any crime you like before the age of 10, without any real punishment at all.

That opportunities only come in fixed numbers and money can only buy a few extra , time is always moving forward

Homosexuality is quintessentially Swedish, you can't change them.

I never met an intelligent person who regretted having a kid, even if it wasn't planned.

If you don't have kids and you think it would be hell, you got Shlomo'd hard. Also most young women wouldn't want a man who couldn't give her a baby.

This sounds like a meme.

Universality and subjectivity aren't mutually exclusive. You could say something like "good is whatever a subject thinks is good after taking into account everything there is to be taken into account". That would be a working definition that's both universal and subjective.

it has a limited span of duration

In law it's called 'doli incompax', not joking

Life is just about gaining power at the expense of everyone else. If you don't believe that you're getting fucked.

I don't want a woman either...

I think people have children and the oxytocin levels go up and they become emotionally attached to their children. This is when you hear the familiar phrases "I couldn't imagine life without my little boy" or "you don't know what it's like if you don't have them (kids)". These people are no longer in an objective position to tell you whether or not having kids is a good thing.

What if I'm not 100% white, but I am NEET and I don't want children.

Am I being brainwashed by (((they))) too? Or is this meme just for white people?

I'm not consistent in my philosophy and I don't even live by it most of the time.

But about my philosophy on good and bad, when someone does me harm or to anyone else, this doesn't mean I will not act accordingly, it doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see this person accountable. It is only a tool to understand reasons behind this person's behaviour, they are not bad, but only acting accordingly with their world view. It doesn't mean I don't want to see murderers punished and jailed, because they've had a fucked up childhood. (as an extreme example)

That's it.

Here's a pretty good summary of it:
iep.utm.edu/epicur/#H5

Way to be insensitive Abdul

I'm starting to think there are Jews on both sides.

One side wants you to have children so that you're miserable and more reliant on the government and so you're probably up for alimony down the track.

The other side doesn't want you to spread your white genes so that your race dies out.

We can't win friend so just do what you want

you can call anything hedonism if you claim it's in pursuit of the greatest pleasure.

Not just for white people, but white genocide is their current goal, because it's the most powerful race currently. (((Their))) endgame is an enslaved world full of stupid niggers with a Jewish ruling class. If you are intelligent they don't want you to breed.

Yeah just appreciate your parents, that they put a lot of shit on hold probably to raise you.

Miss my dad, I was never too close but I know a lot of what I am going through as a man he went through as well. It sucks I can't get his take on things, considering how similar him and I are as people.

It is what it is though. Just gotta accept what happened, even if I get the feels. Sure, I probably should cry but I'm a fag who grew up with too much anime so I try to hide any weakness. Plus, that was in February when he died so it's stupid to still be butthurt over it.

All pussy is more or less the same, be it a 5 or a 10.

Yolo and that time is painfully limited. Also you are capable of the same shit as everyone else if you can get out of your own way. Children are probably the greatest thing you will ever do and being an Einstein or some other crucial inventor or discovery person is really just an odds game.

I hope everyone is working hard right now to secure a future where you afford a house big enough to house you, your wife, your many many kids, and your parents. I know that's my plan.

I think it would be, but 'everything there is to be taken into account' is pretty ambiguous

That they should get Bitcoin

>dad gone two years now

Had no idea the ball of crazy my mother was until he wasn't there to absorb it.

Wrong nigga, but a 5/10 girl can have some tight wet catfish gill pussy and a 9/10 can have loose dry sandpaper pussy.

Good but unlikely. Funny is usually developed in place of hot.

That knowledge is built from the bottom up. Most people realize how little they truly know when they're too old and too tired to start again from the beginning.

That the timeline is linear, you can't go back & fix mistakes.

All of your opinions and experiences are completely subjective, and not matter how hard you try you can't entirely internalize that.