What degree should i get and what career field should I get into...

What degree should i get and what career field should I get into? I'm not college educated but I still have an opportunity to go into higher education. I'd like to stick to a 4 year degree. I'm 26 (nearing 27) and nowhere in my life. I have no specific interest in any field of work, I would just like a career that allows me plenty of time to be with my family (40-50 hour work weeks) and to make at least $60k a year.

I'd like something that is automation proof and that can't be shipped overseas.Decide my life Sup Forums

You should probably just kill yourself

Be a nurse. You work 3 days a week and it's amazing.

is nursing emasculating? sure the money is ridiculous, but would I not be working with women all day everyday? I'd be down desu.

Engineering.

Electical Engineering is the best field but the rest are OK. Plus if you survive the apocalypse you will be critical to rebuilding society.

Where's the skank webm?????

No. I went to school with mostly all women. Fucked a few and found a girl I plan to marry. We make a lot and you can go anywhere to work. Plus places want to hire men since they're a minority in the field.

Sweet jugs alive.... sauce?

drop out and become a NEET

Don't go to college, go to trade school.

t. recent grad with no job prospects in my field

Not engineering, fuck off we're full

Seconded

I went to a fortune teller once who described my life and past too well in a non vague way who told me that I'd be most happiest in the health field. She also told me I should fuck everything that moves while doing so and that I'll eventually settle down and marry a hot blonde that would piss off my father.

Is it really that hard for you faggots to hit the arrow and do an image search?

Hospitals will beg to have you work for them as a man. Women are useless idiots, and they know it. Men are the only competent nurses who will always show up on time without issues, and will pick up shifts when needed.
Women have no sense of duty or respect.

>Computer Science degree
>programmer job

Jobs for days, high salery, flexible hours/WFH on the reg, skill/merrit based job market that won't care how old or previously unaccomplished you are

Mechanical engineering and robotics

>only men are punctual

Kek. You sound like a bitter virgin.

Welding.

60k is not problem if you are good, TIG welding is the best paid category. It is also automation proof, since in most companies want custom made products, so for example with high pressure pipes, coolers etc. there will never be automation good enough.

Not foolproof though, if you are a hack, you'll never get over minimum wage, quality workers in comparison are paid in gold.

I wouldn't go that far. I know this one bitch who is always drunk and begging for cock that is a surgical assistant, but she takes her job seriously. Always on call and picking up shifts (every time I talk to her she's always saying how she just got off of an 18 hour shift). She also helps pay for her 13 year old brothers surgeries who has muscular distrophy.

Also is being an RN the only nursing path that is worth perusing? how much debt did you go into?

Degree in accounting is good.

But literally every degree is going to be worthless once AI become sentient in 20 years.

'Those tits always distracted me so I never really noticed that she has really pretty eyes

Look like a slightly lighter version of mine

The first thing I look for in a woman is a nice face, then her eyes, body then personality. But the personality is still the most important.

Choose whatever plunges you into an inescapable debt so you can pay it for the rest of your life while blaming the jew.

Airline Pilot
Train Conductor
Paramedic
Welder
Petroleum Engineer
Programmer

>thingsthatwillneverbeallowedtohappen.jpg

>what is AI programming

i already blame the Jew for taking my fathers land away. Now I have to listen about him talk about how you fucked his people over. and THATS why I will always hate you, for having to deal with my dads babbling.

Are you serious? Most predict that we'll have sentient AI within 20 years. By then, literally all jobs will be eliminated. Social unrest will be unprecedented.

AI will be programming itself.

I'm not that guy but the debt wasn't much. Go to a community college for pre reqs and then transfer to a 4 year college. Be prepared to do nothing but study for the duration you're in school though.

Many predict it can happen, but it will never be allowed to happen.

I hope it never happens.

fuck a 4 year degree- all of my friends are still working their retail jobs with degrees and cant find shit, they're buried in debt. I jumped right into IT Help Desk out of high school, then when I was 23 (a year ago) I took the CCNA exam, got CCNA certified (only 250$) and now do networking shit and make 84,500/year in a cheap city. so that's like 150,000/year in LA. All I do is shitpost here, easy job

learn welding at a community college
way cheaper and faster than 4 year brainwashing degree
can get to 80k/yr + benefits pretty easily working 40 a week
yeah robots can weld but most welding jobs are too low of volume per project to justify the expense

The same people predicting that have also been predicting that we'd have fusion power in 20 years, for the last 70 years.

MorganWant
Cosplayer
Idk why she is not popular barely made it to 10k on instagram and twitter
If you want her name for tits then you will be disappointed because this is one from very few shots with her cleavage shown

no

I don't mind her not showing tits constantly, that make those few pics where she does even better

That's something women in the west seem to have forgotten long, long ago

get government work, I'm 26 and starting Uni next year so I'm getting an Econ degree to be a fiscal analyst for a gov agency. Crazy benefits and solid pay. Great for a family man.

Probably that's why she is not popular
99% of the famous cosplayers show tits so they attract horny virgins from all over the internet

>getting a mathematics degree

How fucked am I?

Lawyer here. Be a public defender. Take on 200k worth of debt for 7 years of school (live fat on the loans with senpai duh) then go into the public defender's office. It starts at ~40k then jumps to 60 in a few years, plus your debt will be forgiven in 10 years with qualified payments back on the loan with payments pegged to a % of your salary. Pretty legit path desu. Can never be automated either unlike these trade school plebs.

You lie. Don't pursue welding as a career at 27 years old, unless you have a relevant background in; construction, fabrication, maintenance, millwright, or ironwork. Welding is not a magic catch-all for every dumbass who couldn't make the university cut. Welding is hard work, that will severely shorten your life-span, while you hop from job to job because you get laid off constantly.

Vocational College is a good start. Look into industrial design, machine tool technologies, programming, or maintenance.

Don't bother with 4 year college, you'll learn more on the job than you will in college.

Just to provide the balance to this guy, nursing is also really hard for males because they get picked on a lot. Women act real mean to men because they feel scared of their authority eroding or they wanted to be in nursing to avoid men altogether so they bully you.

Also you will do lots of jobs that girls won't (they delegate to you) so its harder than if a girl was a nurse.

Nursing may feel emasculating yes, because you will need to take care of elderly people like they are babies, wiping their butts, putting on fresh diapers on occasion, spoonfeeding them.

Also your relatives might be stupid about it and ask if you're gay or think you are.

However that isn't to say the anons are wrong at all. One good thing I didn't see mentioned is nursing is very extensible, you can move up to different departments, you can get more education and have more power and abilities like working as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, so you don't need to get bored.

It doesn't really matter. Just stay local and get on the cheap.