What are Sup Forumss opinions on Gavin Mcinnes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuWlOhP36LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((Rebel Media)))
no thanks

I'm proud of his boy

of course you fucking cucks dont like it

The Hannity segment with Tamara Holder was hilarious. She was literally shaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuWlOhP36LY

he's alright, but very self important

He spreads his asshole and shoves dildos up it live on camera, takes pictures of himself stretching his foreskin under his shoe, and works for the Jewish-run Rebel Media.

Proud of your boy

He's not that funny or even insightful, his appearances on panel shows are just him interrupting for no reason and this

Not bad, when he isn't shoving things in his ass and such

No matter what he does, he will be remembered as the guy who thinks shoving things up his ass is comedy.

>contrarian comedian who pretends to be a pundit
>gavin_asshole_spread.jpg

Let's be honest. Everyone on Sup Forums has shoved something up their ass at one point or another in their lives.

"Hello there fellow edgy right wingers" personified, dude is a clown with zero talent that is desperately trying to paint boring mainstream republicanism with a edgyteen coat of paint.

Another right wing person that just shits on Lefties and makes them hate us even more. He's not bringing anyone to our side. He is cancer

Impossible to respect anyone who would piss in their cornflakes and eat it. He's funny sometimes and seems like a smart enough guy but there's a lot of stuff he's just pants on head retarded about

No. Thought about it? Yeah, but actually done it? No.
How does it feel to be the biggest faggot here? Must be an accomplishment

But jews wouldn't try to make degenerates out of the conservative movement. What's next, a coalburning faggot will try to become the spokesman for American conservatives?

He's cool. Funny sometimes.

to beat the enemy you become the enemy.

hes cancer

and this:

I watch him strictly to see him misspeak. It's pretty funny. The guy has a real problem with people's names, I've noticed.

That's the point. That's his job.

They're alt-light but still valuable to the movement. They give soft red pills which are necessary because not everyone can take the full dose at times. I redpilled my dad and mom about BLM with PJW's charlott riots video.

Perty good desu. Should try a magic wand at some point bro.

He is degenerate

rollan

An "internet personality".
But as untrustworthy and non genuine as they may be, this one somewhat serves our agenda, so...let him live.

faglord

He tends to make threads about himself asking people what they think about him.

Rolliaonaoaoao

butth(((o)))le

I love this "basic information that schoolchildren are aware of is a redpill" meme. Milo is so epic! Maynestreem meteor hahaha.

rollin

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

>Likes to suck black dick

That is basically a exhaustive biography of the man right there, sucking black dick is his entire existence.

>Implying this is a roll post.

BIG

BROWN

HOLES

I dont like that he genuinely uses the insult "cuck." Besides that hes dope

I hope and will praise kek that everyone that looked at this thread will die a slow death

The Right's equivalent of an SJW.
Tired unfunny failed comedian who's Internet famous because he knows how to pretend to be outraged for impotent twats.
His movie How to Be a Man or some shit was alright but everything else from him has been downright cringe.

What did he mean by this?

k den

My dad was going off for 10 minutes about how cops need to stop being racist all the time when the riots were going on. Showing him the video made him pull a 180 on it. Red pills are different for different people, what is known to you and me is completely unthinkable to people who don't even know what Sup Forums is.

Hell, I was the only Trump supporter at my job and I had to be quiet the night he won because everyone was still in the "all Trump supporters are nazis" phase. I pretended that I voted for Johnson due to moral obligations to vote against Hillary due to Wikileaks. No one knew what wikileaks was......

that was pretty funny, tablecuck is actually a pretty cool guy i guess. I dont even care if he hates vidya

Faggot of the highest degree

this

I didn't know his eyes are fucked up

His assault is weird

I can't take him seriously.
He's literally a clown.

If i ever see him in Ottawa il make sure to call him a tabarnack de fag

His name is gavin. He calls himself a rebel. Do I need to say anything else?

Id love to see him get his shit kicked in, he's a faggot numale pretending to be masculine

Rilleri

At least milo doesn't get fucked in front of cameras, but this guy disgust me to no end.
And his wife is an orc

jew and/or jew sympathizer

That was bretty gud.

I don't care if he likes sticking this up his ass, he BTFO feminists on national television which deserves at least some credit.

Roll

>this is what r/the_donald clowns like

And while we're at it.

Didn't he spread his gaping asshole on stream after sticking a buttplug up there?
Seems pretty degenerate.

she did a 23andme and isnt jewish (but a spaniard rather than nordic kek)

role

Rollando

basically the perfect waifu

rull

>redpilled
check

>absolutely zero PC censoring including nigger, chink, kike and fag

>against single mothers and other harmful degenerates
check

>does not support the enabling degenerates or race mixers
fail

Well, he's not perfect but who the fuck is?

i agree m8 why dismiss people that agree with you 90%
shame they have been shutting his show down online everywhere it was up for free, no way im giving that jew cumia my shekels

someone explain why the fuck he has those videos drinking piss etc...

What's wrong with Cumia? He's as Sup Forums as it gets.

he was ok until he started his gay mens self help group. now he thinks hes some kind of figurehead

theres vid of him getting rocked in a boxing matcb

>cumia
>jew
hes a tunisian back alley knife fighter, and Sup Forums incarnate

Roll

my bad thought he actually was jewish

rollo

on point

He's a prostitute.

If he were a Jew he'd be an honorary Aryan. Now go subscribe you fuck.

Pat Dixon is also funny as fuck. Aside from him, Gavin, and most of the time Cumia the rest is garbage tho and they shouldn't have kicked LoS.

no hes italian

Degenerate who works for Jews

I came for the Gavin, stayed for the Pat Dixon. For a few months at least... then I stopped paying thier bills.
Fuck all ecelebs are just subversive kikes similar to TELE VISION PROGRAMMING.

sephardic jew dipshit

He shoved a dildo up his ass and made out with a dude. Wow he really BTFO of ISIS. How will they ever recover?

meming

jesus fucking christ

Gavin, at least, calls out Culural Marxism by name. They are not supposed to be normal, functional people they are entertainers but they don't push for degeneracy.

>everyone defending this faggot itt is a brit

really makes you think

An opportunist who is trying to dick ride onto the next big trend for big bucks.

He'd be turning into tranny right now if he thought he could make money off of the tranny gravy train in the long run.

Highly degenerate.

He made out with some faggot on camera to prove how he is not 'homophobic'

Maybe they don't decide to marry white women because they are fucking ignorant and boring.

You have no point. Your whole country is a shortcut.

wrololo

Race traitor detected.

The guy is a fucking fag, anyone have that vid where /our/girl emily youcis asks him to recite the 14 words and he says western children instead of white children?

It's all over youtube. Not hard to find.

lets see

Anthony Cumia aka Antwan al Kumiyya is a Moor.

Interpol has a file on him for two acts of terrorism in France and Germany.

His file has been partially redacted and leaked online. After he grew up in Tunisia accumulating a long rap sheet for knife-related violent crimes, he fled to Corsica and came to international attention as the last drop in the French Connection.

literal faggot, undercover SJW kike-shill unfunny asshole hack.