Is tinder worth using?

I have been using the free version of tinder for a good 4 to 5 months. I have not really gotten anywhere with it. Idk if I should just give up using it or get the plus version. Any thoughts /pol?

A girl was recently murdered and dissolved in an acid bath, delivered to her murderer by Tinder. You decide.

You're probably ugly. Use grindr or turn into a twink and post boipucci here

This is now a tinder hate thread

220 matches her.
Fucking useless if you aim the 8.5+
You can get some 8 if you are nice looking and have nice pictures.
If you aim low, you'll be happy.

Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not so great. If you're attractive and have some nice photos you're golden. If not you're gonna have a hard time

Tinder is strictly for smashing sluts and nothing more.

If you are an 8/10 Chad or better it will take your game to the next level.

Anything lower and it's a waste of time.

No. The entire point is to make you pay for the plus version. Remember they can manipulate their app any way they want.

Where is that gif from, it looks funny

> Is tinder worth using?
No. All social media is degenerate. Close your Facebook, throw away your tracking device...I mean "phone" and talk to people face-to-face in person.

Full Metal Jacket

Full metal jacket

It used to be way better. It's become a meme lately. I used to get at least one new girl to agree to a date per week. Now it's hard to grab a match a day. The pool of people has gotten so large that women can be picky to a hilarious degree.

Literally matched with a Russian girl the other day, said "Hello, what's up?" in Russian, and she was immediately into me. After a little conversation, she says she speaks Chinese; I say that's impressive, but nothing I'd ever pursue. When pressed as to why, I simply state that with my skill set and industry, I'd be shipped off to China, and I'd like to avoid that. Gets offended and unmatched me.

I still do alright on the thing, but it's different now. Best advice? A little bit of self deprecating humor in your profile, something that gives them a conversational "in" as well, and no shirtless pics or listing of your height. My profile literally says I have a small dick. You won't believe how many girls say they doubt it and want to find out for themselves.

thanks mate

so the answer is yes

Darude: Jacket of the Sandstorm

Full version

Why is that a hate picture? She's a single mom and she's honest about it, don't see why you should hate her. Just swipe left and move on.

Most people are either boring or crazy on Tinder. Many people here don't even bother with profiles cause they get hundreds or thousands of matches with one image.

Single moms, feminists, leftists, people who explicitly tell racists to fuck off. The average looking people are pretty easy though. The fatties go under "Impossible" tier to not get laid with. Not that you want to bang fatties, but it's super easy. They practically open with nude pics if you match (auto swiper can be a curse and a gift).

Anyone have any luck finding cuckolds on tinder?

I'm tryna fuck someones wife

Tinder works if you're Chad and your pictures show it. Snaps selfies of your chiseled abs or have action shots of you surfing or doing something fun with other people. Nobody reads the profile.

If you're a random sperg you'll never get matches. Girls get like thousands of matches even if they are hideous. They can all afford to ignore everyone but the guys who's profile screams CHAD THUNDERCOCK.

Shadilay

It's literally only good for Chads. Try using a male model's pics, or even just an above average regular guy, and watch. It was insane. A new match every 60 seconds.

You gotta use deem lines famalam like hey baby u been a bad girl this year so let me give you a present

Good post and the part about the pool bring so big that woman can be incredibly picky is accurate.

Try Bumble if you're actually looking for a relationship. Women message first on it but it's much more serious. I have one insane girl who's trying to get with me but I don't really want a gf right now and if I did I wouldn't want to meet her on a dating app because I'm autistic

What did KEK mean by this?

I met my gf on there and she was a virgin. Not the prettiest but she is attractive to me. Been together 6 months. Pic related

This is the bottom line. I have some attractive friend and I just see him actually get dates and get laid using that app, while I truly get bottom of the barrel bitches, and I would rate myself a solid 6/10.

You're better off just hitting on girls on okcupid or something because there you at least have a chance to make a better first impression than just having some vapid girl swipe left entirely on the basis of you not being super hot

Most people just use Tinder to confirm to themselves that they are attractive, most people don't anything with the people they match with.

LOL what do you look like?

living the English life with your malformed girlfriend

>tfw no ET gf

if you're down to bang single moms, yeah.

3 gfs on there. rando ass in between. not bad

holy fuck is that human?

AYY

Tell the Sirians to come take over the planet already. I'm ready.

No its fucking abysmal. Lowest of the low on there

Ayy lmao

maybe if your ugly. you just gotta weed through alot of trash

Go your own way.

holy shit jose, im sorry but i couldnt wake up next to this alien everyday

If you can't laid off tinder you are ugly or women are turned off by your autism or political views.
Consider suicide

I hate to break it you, but that's a goldfish.

If you are solid looking get some good photos and it might work out.

You need to avoid being picky though. Just swipe right on everything short of single mothers and the fastest women.

Basically your goal is to swipe as many as possible without being too picky. Because its a numbers game for you. Get the most dice rolls you can. Then when they message you start filtering.

If you are good at it you'll get laid. Just don't get picky until they message. The first step is just about getting your numbers up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tinder is degeneracy, it's apart of the hookup culture that has plagued the west.

However tinder only works if you are decently attractive, if you aren't attractive then don't bother. Also tinder is only for casual sex, IT IS NOT FOR DATING.

Don't expect to find a wife on tinder, they're all whores, but if you're just interested in getting your dick wet then it works.

Craigslist for that user. Or whoever it moves too when craigslist chases the sex adda off. Its weird though I would only do it if he's staying in the corner just watching. I don't want to be worried about what someone behind me is doing.

Im average
Is she really that bad? Or are you guys trolling i know her eyes are kinda weird but they look cute to me

She's an alien

Everytime

You are baiting us right ?

Not fastest women fattest. Basically step one involves the most minimal filtering.

Anonbro, if you're cool she's cool.

Hey man, she's ugly, but if she makes you happy, fuck what other people think. I'm sure over half this thread are a bunch of virgins.

I wonder who could be behind this post

She must be hard to sneak up on. It's an evolutionary advantage your children will be safer from predators.

sorry I didn't mean to make fun of you guys, if you have a good thing going keep it up

They dont know how to talk to women, just ignore them

Tinder is mainly a conduit for narcissism. Most girls aren't on there to have sex.

Aren't you the observant one, what tipped you off?

send another pic man, maybe its just because of the close perspective. she doesnt look that bad but its just...weird u know?
anyways, hope it works out with you both& i wish you two the best

Honestly used to be better 2 years ago when it first came out. Back before it exploded in popularity, and with all the paid shit and ads, I notice that very few women actually respond anymore. I would not say its worth using anymore.

It might be that the camera has low focal and her eyes appear farther apart than in reality, but she still looks a bit weird man
I mean if you like her then that's what matters right
Plus her brother is the best Sherlock Holmes ever so that's a plus too

>tfw too ugly to have success on tinder
Life ain't easy for an incel.

>Better than Tenant
Nah.

fucking degenerate

>tfw gf looks into your eyes while doggie

this senpai

M8 she looks like some kind of fish mutant.

kek

>4-5 months

I think it's time to stop, paying for their shit service will not help if you have been at it for that long.

unless you look like brad pitt tinder is the biggest waste of time ever.

ayyyyy lmao

>All social media is degenerate.

ad so it was written

Tender came out right around the time i got off all the online dating sites. I never met anyone off of it, but it was pretty easy to get women to send nudes.

I only tried it for a week or so.

PoF and OkCupid were really easy to use to get laid/meet women though.

Pretty sure it only works for good looking guys. And even then there is still so much competition you're highly likely to only have a few matches out of hundreds of likes.

Is there a new trend for women getting large tattoos below and between their breasts?

Maybe it's just where I live but I'd say as many as 1 in 7 have this.

/thread

That's why I don't want to do craigslist, probably some fishy people. But tinder is for normies, so I bet I could find a normie cuck couple. I don't want him in the room, I just think it would be hot to own someone's wife but I don't want to cuck someone I know. Unless it's someone i dislike, but I like everyone that I know

Gonna set the age bracket higher

it's to hide the third breast removal scar from all that inbreeding

Her eyes are far aprt.

I thought you had something against Olympic runners.

Full Metal Hivemind

Oh my god

I wouldnt bother using tinder if you dont live in a city your options would be very limited

full metal jacket and its not from a funny scene at all

this has to be bait lmao

Had it for a month and got 100 matches so far and zero dates. I suck at talking to women

Tintards

Can confirm, just started using okcupid about a month ago, and have already had 5 dates with different girls and fucked 2 of them. Just get on and practice with less hot bitches and get your game right.

I can confirm this, also checked. No social media for two years and its great, I feel like it fills you with false ambitions and robs you of your time that could be spent with your friends.

>treat a lady with respect
>whores in photo

Where's the lady?

>tfw that girl looks absolutely awful but I have a think for the gyaru look
My dick is confused