Are the Irish actually the TRULY uncucked northern european race?

The Irish might be the only northern european race that wasn't cucked by the nords, they were able to kick the snowniggers out and protect their people while weak beta males like Anglos, Teutons, and Normans glady accepted they're nordic masters. I think this explains the rampant cuckholdry in England France and Germany today, its in your blood, sorry not sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ie-ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Celts are the master race

I'm a British girl and I'm currently getting dicked senseless by an Irish guy. I never had an orgasm before.

Feels good doesn't it brother?
>tfw Celt

>t.0.000000000001 Irish diaspora

Seeing as you're so Irish, you should know that the Irish aren't a fan of the St. Patrick's cross flag?

Stop pretending to be something you're not. You are American.

What are you implying slag?

This is a shit post muhammed, relax

That picture makes no sense, the kids are Irish

Mind your own business.

The eternal anglo? Mosley?

>British girl

That's probably the first dick you had too

> I love you in those clothes so much......
> please take them off

Okay.

More

Im taking this image

this this this

Whatever makes you feel better Paddy.

>I'm a British girl and I'm currently getting dicked senseless by an Irish guy. I never had an orgasm before.

Tits or GTFO

I'm American, my racial extraction is irish yes, but my family has been here for almost 100 years, i haven't even stepped foot in Ireland, would love to visit though. I was trying to false flag a plastic paddy thread for a laugh, now can i have more of that girl?

English is actually a celtic language mixed with some German and Breton Norman French.

The Anglo Saxon invasion was an invention by Victorians who also claimed the Irish were Blacks.

maor

Tell that to Cromwell ;)

Seeing as they whined about English rule for 800 years and then immediately sold themselves to the Belgians upon gaining independence, I'd say no.

I was just taking the piss you ginger faggot.

What he said. Give us the girl Bong, no one has to get hurt

They have the lowest national IQ in Europe, literally the same as Turkey.

req more rare fashy pepes

> iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ie-ireland

15th globally out of 80.

Sure friend

The Irish blood breeds master lovers

Scots are pretty close second but more selfish and domineering, some women prefer this.

Followed by Nords, Slavs, Balkins

Then Mediterraneans

Then Nigs

Kikes

The French

Asians

The poor bloody English.

Fashy wojack 4 u

I hate subhuman irish lowest form of the white race. That being said I'm dating one and there the cutest thing ever.

Literally a subhuman

>The only nation in all of the western world to be considered non-white for all of it's history
>uncucked

Kek, I'd breed out that Irish blood as fast as i could if i were you.

>analbania

>Uragay

>a third of their island controlled by a foreign power
>uncucked

pick one

>controlled

You can keep game of thrones land. If you ask me ye are the cucked ones paying out for that shithole.

>you're the cuck for paying to sleep with my wife
kek

What benefits do you get by keeping the North? It's just like a useless boulder attached to your feet.

it's british land

Northern Ireland is, not the Republic that you're thinking of.

Now fuck off plastic paddy bitch.

They don't want to leave, you all respect nations that want independence and freedom don't you? Why can't you extend the same respect to nations that wish to remain under our rule?

Oh yeah it goes against your own selfish narratives, you don't believe in freedom at all because if you did you would extend the same respect. But you don't and you never will because you're selfish and you're cuntish and that is your downfall. Nations have gone to complete shit and are begging for a return to British rule.

Not so nice or easy is it? Running things, being global, actually being accountable for things going wrong.

Deal with it nignogs.

calm down captain autism

I see that but when you see the national party in the Irish Republic not being prompt to retrieve the North, you kind of ask yourself where the disadvantages lie

>Wasnt uncucked by nords
You were uplifted, hence why Dublin, Cork and Limerick were formed as ports to anchor at after a succesful raid.

>Kicked snowniggers out
We left volunteeringly when we realized that irishmen didnt get any richer and we couldnt exploit you anymore for easy profit.