i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 26th
>RuMod:Mass graves of tortured civilians found in Aleppo
>SAA repelled a major ISIS offensive on the Kuweires Airbase
>HUNDREDS MILITANTS LAY DOWN ARMS IN DARAA PROVINCE
>Govt forces ready to launch advance in southern aleppo
>SAA repelled ISIS attack west Palmyra
>Nursa arrests rebel fighters returning to Idlib from Al-Bab front
>Turkey asks US-led coalition for air support in al-Bab, meanwhile RuAF helps them
>SA advances in rural Damascus after jihadists refuse to surrender
>Jihadi dad who turned his young daughter into a suicide bomber is dead
>Iraqi forces storm al-Qud’s neighborhood in Eastern Mosul

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3HNSxjvcM
youtube.com/watch?v=IWkHihbiYDw
katehon.com/article/putin-erdogan-agreement-sabotaged-turkish-armed-forces-prevented-entering-kurdish-corridor
katehon.com/article/turkey-patriotic-war
ulusalkanal.com.tr/gundem/devreye-vatan-partisi-girdi-dugin-ankaraya-geliyor-h111481.html
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/10/turkey-power-struggle-between-islamists-and-secularists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XX2tebxqA_k
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/24/nigeria-boko-haram-crushed-forced-out-last-enclave/95822022/
twitter.com/CauseWereGuys/status/813409043968655361
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtu.be/jE2OetuVAWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

The Face of American Regime Change
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>The Lies of Syria
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Nice music, Assad.

Fuck roaches and their romanian gypsy allies.

That's a rare assad! Saved!

actually... I aint a gypsy so i'm fine with your statement

>r*manian
>human

If gypsies were considered human, slavs would be too.

Wo sind die Waffen zur Vernichtung der Massen?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3HNSxjvcM

Is everything about that pic (except /sg/) legit? I'm too drunk to see.

nope

R8 my desktop wallpeaper

yeah

they tried recently and failed

A Recent History of Perincek

youtube.com/watch?v=IWkHihbiYDw

>January 2016. Written by Perincek 7 months before the coup.

>In this conversation, Erdogan asked about Putin's stance towards a possible military intervention of the Turkish Armed Forces against the Kurdish Corridor in the north of Syria. Putin declared Russia would overlook this operation of the Turkish Armed Forces. He said "we would defend the territorial integrity of Syria in front of the cameras, but would not deliver any kind of military response."
>According to information we have received from sources close to the Davutoglu Government, on the day the jet was shot, all preparations for this "Great Operation" were completed in the Chief of Staff in Ankara. All possibilities had been calculated and the order to start the operation was about to be given.
>On that day, the Deputy Chief of Staff of the US, Paul Selva was also in Ankara.
>And on the evening of that day, the Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov was to arrive in Turkey.

katehon.com/article/putin-erdogan-agreement-sabotaged-turkish-armed-forces-prevented-entering-kurdish-corridor

>Written by Perincek 15 days before the coup attempt
>"Turkey should act together with Russia, Syria, Iraq and Iran to demolish the US-Israel corridor."

Ok, so Perincek is a Russophile

katehon.com/article/turkey-patriotic-war

'member the rumors that Putin informed Erdogan of the coup at the last moment?

>13th of July
>Vatan Party contacts Dugin
(why the fuck does anyone meet the leader of a party with ~0.5% voter base?)

ulusalkanal.com.tr/gundem/devreye-vatan-partisi-girdi-dugin-ankaraya-geliyor-h111481.html

And the grand finale:

>Erdogan resorts to the Perincek Group to purge the Gulenists

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/10/turkey-power-struggle-between-islamists-and-secularists.html

Perincek: Turkey will be engulfed in flames by March

youtube.com/watch?v=XX2tebxqA_k

Fucking third world poverty country citizen aint no better

Reminds me of my trip to Iasi when I saw that the public transport vehicles have metro maps of Brussels still hanged up in them.

>public transport in romania is basically what people in Belgium were travelling in during the 70's

If Andreea wasn't even hot I wouldn't even have come there

SDF/YPG seem to be making a run for ISIS' self-declared capital city, Raqqa. That city is important to ISIS, as they've been milking it for its crude oil resources for years now. What's the likely outcome of this?

Daily reminder to

BURN THE TURKS
GAS THE KURDS
YA BASHAR

Marin? the more you move to east the wilder it gets. and the public transport is true! The state the country is right now makes a lot of people to regret Ceausescu

Hopefully Raqa til Mosul will also be Kurdish and the US will have more grip on the ME in general

can't trust those arab fucks that's what we know

SOON
O
O
N

"The South shall be the North, and the North shall be the East, and the East shall be the West. All will fall to Dixie.(Davis 15:34)

I don't know if they're strong enough by themselves to take on the actual city but I think they could take and hold the surrounding areas and besiege the city.

They don't have the manpower to take Raqqa or Tabqa.
ISIS would just give up Al Bab to the Turkshit army and go back to defend that land.

>Marin?

No Iasi. Your country is the perfect example of an Eastern European shithole. And wtf were with the old American tourists coming for girls over there?? You fucks are getting cucked in your own country jesus fuck

Fucking gypsy

They go for Tabqa on the first place.
>Prevent ISIS-suicide by biblical flood
>Control electrical power
>Control water
>Cut supply roads south of Tabqa
>

Boko Harambe recently got crushed completely, it's been exterminated. Many of the girls from 2014 have been released and they're searching for more.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/24/nigeria-boko-haram-crushed-forced-out-last-enclave/95822022/

So much for ISIS "branching out" as they lose in Syria and Iraq.

2017 Predictions

>Erdoğan will win the referandum
>President wont be a symbolic figure but he will have right to form the cabinet and dissolve legislative assembly
>There will be more bombings in Turkey than 2016
>Turkish Lira will continue to lost its value
>Government will be forced to increase intrest rates but it will fuck housing markets which is the only think that prevents Turkish economy to collapse
>There will be a moment that people wont be able to buy houses because of high interest rates (there are already signals of it), construction companies wont be able to pay their debts to banks (aside of many of them are already declaring their bankruptcy, there are many signals of it) and Turkish banks wont be able to pay the money they owe to foreign banks due to sunk credits
>Erdoğan will only bail his guys' companies out
>Economy will collapse
>Erdoğan will expand his powers in order to no lose his power
>Erdoğan will use lethal weapons against hungry protestors
>more death
>more unemployment
>more poverty
>more scandals
>more corruption
>more powerful Erdoğan

After all that bad things, Turkish people will say, "Erdoğan is the only one who can save us. All this shit is happening because westerners envy our world leader and they dont want Ottoman Empire to be formed again." Because Erdoğan's supporters are nothing but sheep. Pic related.

Anyone who is against Erdoğan's catastrophic policies will be accused of being terrorist.

Republic of Turkey (1923-2015) has already died. We will see its funeral in 2017.

saying that we get cucked because women are just being women...at least we don't have a problem with muslims unlike you

Bonus: Perincek being personally shown through Bekaa Valley by PKK's founder Ocalan. Bekaa was the main training ground of PKK.

Ladies and gents, you are looking at one of the most slippery characters in Turkish deep state. He holds seemingly no voter influence, but his party contains many ex-military generals, and he is somehow so well connected that Erdogan resorts to his group for help after the coup attempt.

How old is the assad daughter?

You forgot
>Diyarbakir will be liberated

>Many of the girls from 2014 have been released and they're searching for more.
good to know. after that whole horror I got terribly depressed from reading too much about it and just swore off news for years.

S O O N
O
O
N

Boko Harambe may be dead but you can´t expect Africans to stop being African.

This will be your body. Soon.

The thing is that if the gain control of both dams near Tabqa then they have pretty much cut off ISIS forces that might try to make it there from Al-Bab or Palmyra since the US has bombed all the bridges down to the Iraqi border where the last one is sitll standing.

Apparently Britain is planning a heavy air raid on Raqqa in the next few weeks once they get control of Mosul

What impact do you guys think this will have on the offensive?

Goddamn roaches needs to be nuked.
>we are europeans, we are white

kek that "we are whites" thing is a european circlejerk actually, no one in turkey cares about whiteness nor skin color in general.

They were bad even by African standards though, and ISIS-linked

sure. can't bleach a shitskin.

Boko Haram is dead? Well that's something.

That it barely made the news speaks to how unimportant it was outside of a niche cause that one time

Who are these guys? And who killed them? Are they roaches?

Context pls?

as if it matters anyways, "whiteskins" getting raped in their own countries by "shitkins". kek, so much for the (((muh master grace))).

They still have Raqqa forces, there are reports that most of the ISIS elite troops made up of Chechens and other foreigns are there and their primary mission is to guard Raqqa and its surroundings.
Tabqa will be a meatgrinder for the kurdshits, mark my words.

pkk k*rds getting #rekt by our army in s.e. turkey.

twitter.com/CauseWereGuys/status/813409043968655361

I made a thread to celebrate yesterday, didn't get a single reply

How old is the assad daughter?

damn that dog is pretty good.

Because you guys have shells and little to no skin, roach.

you will always be a shitskin and there is nothing you can do about it. you will die as shitskin, a fucking cockroach.

They were cockroachs tried to """liberate""" Diyarbakır. They got raided by Turkish Army. These photos were taken in December.

>twitter.com/CauseWereGuys/status/813409043968655361
woh

tears wont change reality. i dont care about skin color at all.

I have a crush on a Turkish girl and she's white and absolutely beautiful.

I don't really know anything about your country but you sure as hell have fine women.

I think youre right.
ypg is only some good for guerilla warfare

some are nice some are hideous tbqh, just like any other women in any other country.

Gotta say, I don't have much love for kurdroaches. Any link to a story?

How'd they get so smashed up? Did they make the mistake of surrendering to Turks?

Where they arn't crushed yet? Lybia, Somalia, Central Africa?

That's a dude, man.

no surrender, as far as i know our soldiers dont take any surrender anyways, kill or get killed is the rule.

but no stories just pictures after operations sometimes.

we do. come here, i invite you, you can stay my home. I KILL YOU

>mistake of surrendering to Turks
Our stupid government releases terrorists 2-3 years later, changes names of terrorists, finds them a job.

Wrong

iISIS lost their best fighters and generals in Kobane

That's clearly Ted Cruz

eh thats pretty edgy, try to be more friendly, it ll move you forward in life.

Selling the organs will bring a little profit above removing him

oh shit i just realized the picture hahahahaha

Best post of 2016.

>African
>Standards
An oxymoron if i ever heard one.

Well any established territory belonging to Boko Haram is gone, it looks like the small amount of people left are just running around trying to avoid capture

thats pretty edgy.

>his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets

He even was covered by VICE.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

A completely lunatic subhuman.

>ISIS lost their best fighters and generals in Kobane
>Still BTFO turkshit army in Al Bab, Iraqi Army in Mosul, SAA in Palmyra and still launching gruesome offensives in Deir Ezzor

Nah m8, ISIS still have a shitload of good fighters, more when it comes to urban warfare.

thats pretty fucked up.

Well... clearly not every time.

Interesting. Thanks.

I saw that documentary. They make our worst Niggers look like well-adjusted members of society. Crazy how they don't have the resources needed for sustenance (clean water, food), but they have access to relatively expensive hard drugs like heroin and cocaine.

SAA can do airdrops when cut off on the ground, but how do the rebel pockets, like the ones around Damascus, sustain themselves?

lol in the documentary they say the dealers came direct from columbia via boat to sell them the drugs

VIDEO

>Yemen: Intense battles break out between Houthis and Saudi-backed forces in Marib

youtu.be/jE2OetuVAWE

Some of our countrymen hid some weapons in ambulances, there is a documentary where they explain how they smugle weapons and stuff into these pockets on danmarks radio, but i can't remember what it's called.

tunnels and smuggling paying of corrupt officers . but now that is over especially after sake up in the saa by the Russians

>relatively expensive
Not expensive at all. Water and food much more expensive than hire entire village with drugs (which production cost relatively cheap, actually) for their life.

thx for this

Define "our countrymen", are we talking Jens and Peter or Achmed and Muhammed

>They make our worst Niggers look like well-adjusted members of society.

The situation of cracksmoking children in Monrovia is even worse today and reached rock bottom during the Ebola spread.
Niggers always beghave according to their environment and hardly improve anything. If you would remove all non-Subsaharans from London, burn it down and sell cheap shit, there would be absolutely no difference to West Point.

clearly a syrian lol

>Not expensive at all.
Then why do druggies in Siberian villages go with alternative drugs like Krokodil for that exact reason?

that is some staged bullshit

its because in non-african countries drugs are heavily penalized so really expensive to obtain etc.

Delusional jens tries to save crimminal Achmed's home country from Assad who is evil because he put Achmed in prison for being a thief.

Hello fags, how was your Christmas?