Muh homogenous Japan

>muh homogenous Japan

Can Islam save Japan?

youtube.com/watch?v=TPH9A7jnWcE

See this, Japan is going to embrace Shariah.

Inshallah brother. All of Asia, Europe and America will become one Muslim family soon. We are winning

You're not winning shit you disgusting mudslime faggot

Allah is on our side. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world by far. Both in terms of converts and net population.
It's only a matter of time. If you do not see the light then your children will.
>implying you'll ever procreate

But then the Winged Hussars arived!

Shut the fuck up you sub human scum fuck muhammad shit be upon him, wait till jan 20th when the god emperor takes his throne

>REEEEEEEE
Submit to your superior arab masters or submit to Allah, kaffir. The choice is yours

Allah isn't real

Muhammad was a pedophile

Arabs are sub human

You will feel the wrath of America you fuckin faggot

>Allah isn't real
God is everywhere an sees all.
>wrath of America
Kek. I used to go to military school in Virginia.
You know what I saw?
A bunch of pussies with tiny dicks. You are weak of spirit and will. Only Islam can save your culture.

OP in linked video at 2:20 blurred just like this photo.

Islam cant save anything and never saved anything.
Its the worst ideology out there and has been for ~1200 years. You simply cant save anything by implementing it and the prove is Islams history literally everything not matter what that gets introduced to Islam will change in the worst possible way out of all the bad possible ways it could have changed. Its literally a handicap to every conceivable thing on this planet. Everyday this mental disease called Islam continues to exists the world is worse because of it and the day when the Islam shitstain on humanity finally disappears, the first day its not here anymore will be a better day than any other day in the history of humanity, at that point we truly can start to have calendar and count the days.

>what is the longest and most prosperous age in human history?
Oh yeah that's right! The Arab golden age.

Islamic japan = bad japan

Grow up.
God doesn't exist.

t. shitskin living in white lands

our toys are more expensive than yours and so much better isis had to post videos complaining about how unfair it was that america was better

SAMURAI JOINING IN GREAT CRUSADE TO REMOVE KEBAB WHEN?!?!

Is that a bright pink flint on OPs image?

This is insulting, please delte this.

>You will feel the wrath of America you fuckin faggot
Unfortunately these oilfaggots won't
(((They))) will never allow it

You hear about protests against whites.

You hear about systematic racism.

But when was the last time you have heard about the Japanese standing up against Islam?

Japanese (wo)men and women are weak and mistook kindness for weakness.
Now that they are facing an actual danger (muslims), they can't do jackshit but wait until muslims become a recognized minority by 2050 in Japan and Tokyo becomes the new London.

There are 70,000 mud shits in Japan. There are 4.3 million mud shits in Germany.
The funny thing? Japan has almost 47 million more people in it than your country.

You're fucking retarded.

Japanese don't stand up against Islam because it's irrelevant to their interests right now.

disgusting muslim scum kill yourself

This shit makes me sick to my fucking stomach
I hope that Japan will get rid of these savages at some point. They should know just as good as anyone else, that any outside presence is a threat to your country, and it's culture
Stay strong, Japan