Meds vs Germanics

Who are the better people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germanics stole Med culture and claimed it as their own. They are also known as the destroyers of great civlizations, and are pretty comparable to niggers only they have light skin and yellow hair. Watch the buttmad Germs try to refute this comment

>germanics

yeah but that was like 2000 years ago now germanics are richer

Richer in money, not culture.
However I do prefer Germanics because they're more quiet and more orderly.

>tfw Germanic-looking Med

The supposed nordcuck looks British.

Guy in the left looks more German to be honest. Guy on the right looks British or Irish.

>Burger
>prob mostly German himself, sitting in a country with neither culture or decent history
>talks down on Germanics

kys

>sitting in a country with neither culture or decent history
You should be proud of your German relatives

and it was you guys who gave the kikes banking control, so dont blame us for their crap lol

Germanic people are not a sub-european type, they consist of several types, like nordic, etc.
Mediterranean people on the other hand are a sub-european race indeed.
So the comparison is kinda stupid.

>and are pretty comparable to niggers only they have light skin and yellow hair

This, Eggman looks quintessentially British.

>greek flag
I bet you look slav

>Guy in the left looks more German to be honest
New German, maybe

turkish*

what do spanish look like

Slavs.

This guy would be the first one that comes to my mind when I think about Spaniards.

Nope Slavs are fugly

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS

Akatosh and Ysgramor not Alduin and Mehrunes Dagon OK. Praise Talos.

Guy on the left is a Brit, you mongs. Stop believing Sup Forums memes.

so are greeks

there's much more diversity among "Meds" than there is between "Germanics"

west Meds are closer to other Europeans due to their dominant early Euro farmer admixture, while the more east you go the more west Asian input you find, which is why s. Italians, some Greeks and Anatolians are closer to the middle east

this isn't anything recent anyway

No he looks like a German with a slight tan. Many here, though usually they have blond streaks in their hair from the sun too.

I think both are American actually but the guy on the right looks British as fuck

He could also be a Spaniard, a Greek, an Italian, a Swede or even an, I don't know, Turk?
We're talking about typical/average appearance here.

Meds

Reminder that muds are not white.

Objectively wrong

>that piece in Chukotka

This.

The Mediterranean people. They basically built the foundations of western society. Nords and germanics were nothing more than savage snowniggers until they learned the ways of the ancient Greeks and Romans.

Kahn is Jewish.

The baboons of nord are better

There are meds in Britain. Therefor he is med.

depends on the individual, you can't define people as groups, that's identity politics.

what foundations did they built

Germanic men age like milk.

But he's an american :')

It doesn't matter. The only real vermin and enemy of the Western world are the scores of muslims that ruined the southern part of Europe for decades to come, and the Bolsheviks who annihilated the Russian Empire.

>it's another divide & conquer thread

>quiet and more orderly.
Tamer

Hence nicer to live around.
I'd hate to live in Italy. When I visited I couldn't stand the shouting, loud talking, stuff not working as it's supposed to.
It was the complete opposite in Germany. It was a tidier version of Lithuania.

CAVEMAN LOOKIN ASS

Both are glorious

>of English decent.

*descent* whelp

???

The hero of Greece looks like Barrack Obama

This
Stop your divide shilling faggots
We have bigger problems
We can start killing each other again when we have eliminated the other threats

The hero of America IS Barack Obama

White have been doing that long before Moshi thought of it.

""Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation…and as few of the English understand the German Language, and so cannot address them either from the Press or Pulpit, ’tis almost impossible to remove any prejudices they once entertain…Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it…I remember when they modestly declined intermeddling in our Elections, but now they come in droves, and carry all before them, except in one or two Counties...In short unless the stream of their importation could be turned from this to other colonies, as you very judiciously propose, they will soon so out number us, that all the advantages we have will not in My Opinion be able to preserve our language, and even our Government will become precarious.""

(continues)

C..can we please have the slavs as our allies next time?

"Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."

-t. Ben Franlin The H'White Man.

modern culture is American culture you buttplug. You think we're talking English on this board because the Queen?

>They are also known as the destroyers of great civlizations
You've got them confused with the Jews you JIDF Chris-loving cuck

>Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

Benjamin was odd. Or did only humble bronzy Swedish farmers leave for America banc then.

Read a history book.

>Using Conte of all Italian Players

Yes they are also okay for now

He was a brilliant man

not an argument

Germanics build civilizations as we know it.
>great thinkers and mathematics and philosophers
>fantastic engineers
>hard workers

If you want to build a nation from ground up, you'll get yourself some Germanics settlers. That's a historic fact. We send amerifats and commies into space, we invented computers, we invented tanks, we cars and rockets. Like everything you use.

Anglo-Saxon on the other hand are filth, they have been killing each other since ever.

If you are not Germanics there's s high chance that you are a subhuman.

Period.

but both angles and saxons were germanics m8 before they mixed with celtic subhumans

This
People that keep spreading the meme that "Germanics ruined Roman Empire"(when it actually was the Jews with their Christianity) oughta be hanged

I am stating a fact.

>it actually was the Jews with their Christianity
Explain

He's a retard. Judaism didn't become what it is today until the 800s ad at the earliest

This another one of them stories meant to shift attention to the "horrible" crimes of Christians, so nobody talks about the ACTUAL history of Islam?

Funny.

uyghurs

Why did Germany lose in WWII then?

A classic divide and conquer tactic
They spread Christianity on Rome

Constantine converted into Christianity and subsequently divided Rome. The rest is history

yellowman!

but you're not posting any sources to back it up

Islam along with Christianity are both dummy sub-religions of the Jews/Judaism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries
reminder that medcucks are lazy shits

It's funny because that's what happened with Christianity

People are brainwashed into thinking it's a White religion

Germany has no culture, no history, please have cancer you moron

A

>It's funny because that's what happened with Christianity

That's... that's the point of the comic.

>Albanian intellectuals

I'm Sicilian and that offended me

Canadian intellectuals everyone

Fuck off you shitskin.

>Italian """"whites""""

I am not white I am much more proud of my Jewish and Moorish ancestry.

the fuck would a sicilian be doing in cucknada? i thought they all went to northeast usa

fuck I get it now
this shit is all about following the empire or following the stormcloaks

When on an even playing field, germanics hands down.

Romecucks always talk about their superiority, but the reality is that they did not have to deal with significant winters, and from the moment that germanics developed the necessary technology to counter cold weather or gained a foothold in a temperate region, they started winning and never stopped.

shalom

fucking hell he's a straight up gipsy

>autism fox vs. srs fox

He's based though, precisely the kind of man europe needs.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk

Based Kahn. Football isnt the same anymore.

No that's a sterotype

what?

> proud of being a jew/moor bastard

Le trashed.

Obvious choice

have you ever met a German? the vast majority of them are display traits prevelant in autistic people i.e arrogance and being unable to deal with social situations tactfully

about 10% of them have an incredibly good sense of humour and act normally though