How much of a redpill is this film?

How much of a redpill is this film?
Also, are there any other good movies relating to the subject matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsrtB5lp60s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's kinda ok when talking about the monetary system but other than that I wouldn't recommend it.

Will lurk for better options

Is it really true that there's no law in place that requires you to pay your income tax in the US?

I don't know, never dug deeper into the subjects (assuming it is covered in the movie). But I would imagine that's one of the "half-truths".

The 16th amendment allows congress to impose an income tax.
Anyone who argues this is stupid.

PS: It was a long time sice I watched it

Zeitgeist is communist propaganda
stay away from it.
It literally tells you to think for yourself, and then pushes a fuckton of propaganda on you.
Also a lot of especially the parts on religion are outright lies.

I guess it's 'unlawful' since it's not mentioned in the original constitution, instead it's been amended into it.
How they've managed to claim that the ex-IRS agents asked for the agency to point them to a law that allows them to tax income since it pretty plainly states in the 16th amendment:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Now, I'm no expert in US legal jargon or in any legal jargon so anyone with better knowledge should correct me

faggot OP literally doesnt write the subject in the description. hopes a piccture will explain because OP is shit for brains. Could you at least type that shit so i can copy and paste?

Communist propaganda released by an art student that talks with big words

Yeah, it's most likely bogus.

This NIGGER at work thinks this documentary is all truth. He's extremely unbased, and explains this shit in broken words with FULL NIGGER RAGE. I still can't even attempt to spell its title

Excuse me, I thought that everyone knew the subject matter in this board
Anyway:
Part I asserts that the Christian religion is mainly derived from other religions, astronomical assertions, astrological myths, and other traditions. In furtherance of the Jesus myth hypothesis, this part disputes the historicity of Jesus, who, it claims, is a literary and astrological hybrid, nurtured by political forces and opportunists

Part II alleges that the 9/11 attacks were either orchestrated or allowed to happen by elements within the United States government in order to generate mass fear, justify the War on Terror, provide a pretext for the curtailment of civil liberties, and produce economic gain. It asserts that the U.S. government had advance knowledge of the attacks, that the military deliberately allowed the planes to reach their targets, and that World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, and 7 underwent a controlled demolition

Part III states that the Federal Reserve System is controlled by a small cabal of international bankers who conspire to create global calamities to enrich themselves. Three wars involving the United States during the twentieth century are highlighted as part of this alleged agenda, started by specifically engineered events, including the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the attack on Pearl Harbor, and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. The film asserts that such wars serve to sustain conflict in general and force the U.S. government to borrow money, thereby increasing the profits of the international bankers. The film also claims that the Federal Income Tax is illegal

Well, it technically IS true that the 16th amendment was a) intended only for taxing what we call capital gains and b) not properly ratified, however, the courts have ruled in favor of the IRS on this issue and if you try to not pay your income taxes, a government agency that has infinite funding to prosecute you will rain shit down on your life.

Up its own anus, much like every other "social documentary"

It's commie propaganda

>Also a lot of especially the parts on religion are outright lies.

which parts?

essential "I'm 15 and I understand the world better than anyone else"

It's not, it's bluepilled as fuck.

The thing is I've seen Money Masters, many many Bill Cooper lectures, 911 Truth (NONE SHILL EDITION), Phil Snyder, Project Serious Disclosure, Thrive Movement, Secret History of South Africa, Hidden Destiny of America, just to name a few. I don't see what that shit could possibility ad.

I watched it like 8+years ago, but there is a bunch of refutations on youtube, look it up

Pure Shite.

It was dreamt up by globalists and luciferians to indoctrinate the
mass of unthinking plebs into the new-age/babylonian mysteries.
(ie/ The One World Religion)

The religion half is full of lies and freemasonic wordplay
(Brought to you by the shill "Jordan Maxwell")

The sequel promotes the One-World communist government.

There are a few others made by the same group of shills with obvious
anti-white themes, promoting the noble savage fallacy, new-age religion,
etc...

I'll have a look, thanks

This.

Part 1 is pure, unadulterated lies.

Look up InspiringPhilosophy's video, Jesus vs. Mithra and his one titled Jesus vs. Horus.

Part two also has a shit ton of disinformation and lies, but obviously 9/11 was an inside job to some capacity --I you haven't seen the 4 hour documentary of all the non-bogus problems with the government's 9/11 report, I could try to find a link, because it really is the best.

See my other post about the income tax.

The whole 'the Fed did Pearl Harbor!' is truly bullshit. Same with the other two... While it is undeniably true that all three of these operations were either instigated or invented by the US government, the film takes a totally shallow and speculative view on the history. Obviously, the goons behind the bay of pigs and the gulf of Tonkin weren't too worried about fucking monetary policy.

While the Fed does do plenty of shady shit, they're not evil masterminds who control world politics --do you know how small of a person Yellen is? Kek.

All of them

Its bullshit Pekka

Watch this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=fsrtB5lp60s

Don't watch that either, it's shit

Some of it is misinformed or just flat out wrong. It does open the door for normies to start questioning the world around them though.

Thought so, it was interesting to watch but the it contained some logical fallacies, like saying that the media is controlled by the government, yet it uses media sources as proofs for the claims it makes.

The later two films are much better, but it's pretty good.

Beyond red pilled id say.

This along with "greatest story" or whatever the hitler movie only deligimize you guys. Some points may be acurate or interesting, but both of these movies feature some very easily demonstratably false statements and things in them, which really hurts their credibility. Bill Mahar for isntance cited this film for his own dubious claims in him film "religolus" and the hitler one has factually incorrect information about some basic history

> It does open the door for normies to start questioning the world around them though.

It does succeed in that regard, though I hope it would rather teach critical thinking in all aspects rather than blindly believe whatever

Piggybacking on your breakdown I will show how this "documentary" is very effective propaganda.

Part 1 shakes your faith in religion, thus making morality pliable.

Part 2 shakes your faith in government, delegitimizing the state.

Part 3 delegitimizes the banking sector and thus our capitalist economy.

Ask yourself: who benefits from this? Those who would like to change your morality, views on the current regime, and views on capitalism.

It's actually a bluepill painted red to trick dumbshits like you.

Communism relies on monetary system to function and it,s based on moral philosophy.

Resource based economy is based on applying scientific method to make a system that is sustainable both enviromentally and culturally.
It's not about seizing means of production for workers it's about establishing system of shared access for tools and accessories because it's simply more efficent.

Indeed.
Makes you wonder what to believe though, since almost all of the films such as these that question the current government and way of life is filled with propaganda to some degree
Government sources on it's own system are questionable as well, since a normal person has no way of verifying the sources and truthfulness.

>communism
>more efficient

wow. you've completely discredited yourself.
a command economy cannot operate as efficiently as a market.

Good thing that I asked then

All the religious nutters hate it.

mein gott mein SIDES

It's more efficent use for resources to share items, tools and equipment that you don't need 100% of the time.

Especially in a system were there's no monetary incentitive to sell the said tools. This also allows us to build them to last unlike capitalism or communism with their planned obsolence bullshit

Agree look into who is behind the film. It is propaganda for the Venus project.
> we will be ruled by benevolent computers that allocate resources.
It is Trans humanist communist propaganda. Utopia is unobtainable by flawed humans.