The real crisis is flat

Gentlemen, I have a PHD in paranormal studies have formulated a theory about the migrant crisis. What if the globalists are actually trying to move everyone to one corner of the flat earth so the resulting weight imbalance causes it to flip upsidedown so we all fall off into empty space while they remain safe in their bunkers, thus completing their objective of mass depopulation as stated on the Georgia guidestones. Illuminati are more clever than we thought but thanks to my genius, we have a chance to warn people of their true intentions BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. Spread the word.

Lol

ALERT NEWFAGS: FLAT/DOME EARTH ARE SHILLS PEDDLING DISINFO TO DISTRACT FROM THE TRUTH.

I understand what your pic is getting at, but why would sailors mapping a coastline put a 90 degree turn on the southern tip of south america when they were continuing on relatively the same path before the bend?

This isn't a joke.

It is actually quite laughable.

who here woke AF?

Fuck you dumb assholes! Anyone with atleast half a brain has realized that the Eart is flat by now. But sure keep being ignorant cucks.

Yes, it really is. You can prove the roundness of the earth very easily based on principles older than most civilizations. Only a retard would think that all this time has passed without this "flat earth" theory being exposed.

Why did none of the sailors of the world ever talk about the edge of the world/

There is a 24hr live stream of the international space station that you can watch all day long if you want. They cut off the feeds over the poles, which is probably what is the real story.

See, when you make extraordinary claims, it requires extraordinary evidence proving the claims.

A video of some guy not understanding how insignificantly tiny we are in comparison to our planet, and that horizons literally don't start showing the curvature until the upper reaches of our atmosphere is just dumb.

Please, give me one credible source of evidence that there is any realm of possibility that this kikeaganda bullshit is nothing more than such.

lmfao. you made me laugh, here's a (You)

woke az fuk fo sho famalam desu senpai. Imma be on dis flat earth like a mo fo nigguh

Just go to Youtube moron. There are hundreds of videos about it. Do you RESEARCH.

Hey OP, I am simple hawaiian farmer, my brain only understand earth being round like coconut. I start my day with a jog on the eastern side of the island so I can see the beautiful sunrise. I end my day fishing on the west side right as the sun sets. Then, I skype my meemaw who lives in Japan, and we watch the sunrise together. So if the Earth is flat and all, how does the artificial sun appear from under the horizon, then disappear back below the horizon?

Anyone of you have that wikileak document about the police force at the edge of the world that stopped people from sailing further?

I traced your skype call to meemaw and it's coming from inside your hut!

Simple really. Haven't you heard of Project Blue beam holograms? The government can make you think you're seeing things in the sky like the sun and they control it to make you think the earth is round. WAKE UP people!

youre out of time

Thanks OP, I haven't laughed this hard in years.

Again, all speculative podcast retards that have zero actual evidence of a flat earth. Also, did you even read my comment? You have to essentially be in fucking space to see the curvature of the earth you god damn retard. THAT is how small we are and how big our earth is in comparison.

HOWEVER, you can easily prove the curvature of the earth via established and vetted principles that have stood the test of time far beyond your crackhead youtube pseudoscience.

The real story is what is going on at the poles. Fuck off with this idiotic theory that you have no evidence to show for.

No but I'm not surprised. I would like to examine the file. Perhaps this has something to do with the disappearance of Passage. Hillary's emails are just a distraction. Hmmmm

Assange* autocorrect is trying to censor the truth

Or you're a retard...

Everyone laughs at revolutionary thinkers like Darwin, Galileo, and even Trump but we are always proven right in the end. You'll see. First they laugh, then they fight, then you win. Feels good man.