True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/12/26/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-419

Markets falls flat as the U.S. dollar slips. It was a Donald Trump Christmas! Obama quietly signs 'Countering Disinformation & Propaganda Act' into law (Obama claims he would have won against Trump). Worldwide crackdown on so-called "Fake News" (Ministry of Truth in Germany, law against "web incitment" in Israel; arests made in Egypt & Turkey). Julian Assange of WikiLeaks trolls Hillary Clinton via MSM. Russia Tu-154 plane crashes into the Black Sea while in route to Syria (92 killed). China's first aircraft carrier sails into the South China Sea (increasing tensions in the region). And Ghost goes off on George Michael and Kanye West! Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti

Get in here fruitbowls.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/12/23/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-417
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obama-dumps-registry-immigrant-men-mostly-muslims/
youtube.com/watch?v=V2BNftf768A
youtube.com/watch?v=JtjFqG5gcCE
youtube.com/watch?v=fTRrf2ywqFM
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/10/furries-convention-syrian-refugee-kids-vancouver_n_9432534.html
twitter.com/Elfoxoloco/status/804638949796876288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmm.

The 600th episode is still up on BTR.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/12/23/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-417

Bamp

Fuck Capitalism.

George'sLastChristmas

Can't wait for tomorrow, ghost will get high again.

Remember, nominate Sup Forums for best chat room
#Ghosties16

he better get stoned on episode 420

he's hilarious when he's high

on 420 a few years ago he got paranoid and was smoking the pipe under his desk because he thought people could see him

its not enough, there is no way we can win versus ogcapitalist army or even the freaking brony network chat, we need to call with trolls/fail trolls while pretending to be OGCchat or bronychat

Oh ye of little faith,
Sup Forums memed Trump into The White House

yes but not by jsut freakign retweeting shit, it was a highly sophisticated trolling campaigh

if ghost finds out the Ukrainian caller he hates so much (who he thinks is some african tribesman) is a Sup Forums caller, we have no chance of winning

WE'LL DELIVER YOU AN AUTOGRAPH EVERY MONTH

I haven't listened to Ghost for a few months. This isn't a bad show. I had to stop listening because every show was half drunken ranting about nothing and getting rustled from twitter shout outs. At least he making sense today.

What a good George Michael twitter name?

He let the show go to shit for a few months, then decided to actually structure the show, and do financials and markets in the first hour again
The quality has greatly improved since
He actually knows his shit where it comes to trading

just dont talk to me

>He actually knows his shit where it comes to trading
kek nice joke, hes literally preaching all financial and investment taboos
>catching falling knife
>reasoning from price change
>promoting active investing even though it on average has much lower returns

LostMyFaith

Why aren't you shot?

You obviously weren't here a month or two ago when he was doing pattern trading tips
Ghost knows how to make a buck or two
He stopped because the Feds shut down small time day trader apps.

>no official chatroom
>small time for phone calls
>fake outrage
>useless economic ramble
>forced positive attitude
>inferior philosophic ideas
>best trolls from b4 don't deliver
RIP TCR

>thinly veiled nigger voice

I think that was a Ghetto Capitalist impression

For the record I don't think ghost is married and mrs ghost is fake just like the engineer and maybe even tempelton.

>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME
>WE DA GUVMINT NAO

GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!

I still love him even if he is a hambone in a wheel chair, no homo.

Happy Monday fellow capitalist

hi asho

UPPERCUNT?

Happy Monday Mexibro

uhhh disconnected?

>ghost cant even pronounce the moves correctly

ITS HADOUKEN AND SHORYUKEN

gimme the freakin mi-

>Ghost didn't see "George's best Christmas Gift"

i hear him now

They are not bros, they are a shit petty childish violent people, mexico is a parasitic nation.

>preset to everybody from george

t. Donald Trump

>mulatto
I've never heard Ghost get racial.

Disbanding the Muslim registry at the end of his presidency is purely a political move by Obama to make Trump look bad when he reinstates it.

>I've never heard Ghost get racial.

Have you been listening AT ALL for the past nine years?

>Disbanding the Muslim registry

I don't think we have one to begin with.

>ghost is afraid the government is going to expose his gay lover

he usually hints at it. this seemed more direct to me.

It was created after 9/11, and Obama used it for his entire presidency until just now.

>hints
he literally uses every racial slur except kikes and niggers

FUcking leaf... he does not use every racail slur, he kisses mexican ass even when they suck.

He's a King of Mexicans after all.

Link?

I've never heard of any registry Muslims have to go to.

This

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obama-dumps-registry-immigrant-men-mostly-muslims/

>spoonfeeding

ghost is my waifu

>micks
>camel jockies
>limeys
>krauts
etc etc etc GIDF get out

>immigrant men from terrorism prone countries have to register while awaiting their green cards

That's not a Muslim registry.

It was lauded as a Muslim registry when Bush used it, and people said it was profiling based on being of the "Muslim race". I guess now that Obama's rubbed his face on it, people are seeing it in a different light. Funny how that is.

I wish I could hit you with a fucking rake.

Soon

Fuck Ghostler, Tubguy best guy

rip clill binton

Isn't Julian Assange Australian?

Filthy rusfags BTFO :^)

why doesnt ghostler like russia?

Yes.

Cause they're as subhuman as muslims.

Call in pretending to be a Russian.

>Ghostler
>Hitler

Figure it out for yourself

Russians funneled weapons and money to the North Vietnamese Army
Ghost lost a lot of good men in his platoon to those rifles and bullets

How didn't anyone figure who Ghostler real name is?

here is what i mean China has not been devalueing their currencies for years, if anything they have been trying to appriciate it

Any chance that this F.U. Texas remix will come on? I know you guys love playing the original song. youtube.com/watch?v=V2BNftf768A

MR. Sup Forums COOKIE

MR Sup Forums COOKIE

here we go again

hive mind

WE DO IT FOR CHAIRMAN MAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

BAAD EGGRORRRRRRR

BAD EGGROLL

Heroin junkies with money get fat as fuck.

>eating a greasy heart attack inducing pizza while listening to this

>george michael was a closet gay

lol? everyone knew

(((Old hollywood elite)))

wtf is his point right now?

Now Ghost believes in magic. Great!

not real
no wai ghost

Magick.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtjFqG5gcCE

Magick with a K refers to satanism.

I haven't tuned in since he couldn't take Skype callers anymore. I tried to watch a few episodes but he's gone full crazy.

>GHOSTLER YOUTH
>Selling autographs of literally everything related to the show, even a pony card
>Pretending to get angry at people buying his autographs

He was never sane to begin with but he's lost it. He's an old man who sits alone in a garage somewhere, bangs around a broken barstool when he pretends to be upset and entertains a few hundred man-children trolls a night.

Now, he has not only a made up assistant but a made up dog (with an awful set of sound files for him) and keeps involving his wife (which I sincerely doubt is real) in the show now.

It's the same callers every Radio Graffiti. I miss the Skype callers who had arguably the best splices.

Also, the fucking brony calls aren't funny. How the fuck are these mentally ill losers still a thing? It was a funny troll back in 11/12 when MLP was coming back but there's no way these people are still a real thing.

praise

kek

There is no doubt that the quality of RG fell after losing skype.

Shadilay, brother

Exactly! All we've seen from their output lately were those "Fluttershy/guy" calls, and remixes that they probably didn't make.

Liquid Schwartz is an exception since they don't do brony calls as often.

The death of Skype calls has definitely seen a decline Radio Graffiti.

A lot of the best trolls like A Real Black Guy dropped out.

I even had a whole series of slavery themed splices I was gonna call in as "True Confederate Radio" to play but I guess that's never happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTRrf2ywqFM

a real black guy didn't drop out, he's elfoxoloco

Did one of you guys do a chain-call? I'm blaming that "phone-line martial law" on y'all.

Furry/MLP faggotry has been normalized thanks to liberal SJWs. Hell they're even used to greet Rapefugees now.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/10/furries-convention-syrian-refugee-kids-vancouver_n_9432534.html

All the more reason we should put Bronies to death alongside niggers, liberals and Mohammedans on the Day of the Rope.

sauce

twitter.com/Elfoxoloco/status/804638949796876288

They choose to bomb locations with every day ordinary people trying to get by but this... this they let slide.