How does Sup Forums feel about going from a hegemony to a multi-polar world?

How does Sup Forums feel about going from a hegemony to a multi-polar world?

And when China overtakes the US(within 5 years), how long before the US starts closing its overseas bases?

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/n3/2098322-slow-motion-genocide-subject-of-new-report-on-organ-harvesting-in-china/
thediplomat.com/2015/03/why-china-cant-fix-its-environment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also,

>average whitey IQ = 100
>average black IQ = 84
>average Chinese IQ = 105
>average Hong Kong IQ = 110

Inevitable change incoming.

When you people stop being degenerate shitting/dog and fetus eating/ soulless mongoloïdes, maybe, MAYBE you'll become a real threat to developped societies.

But until Chinese people understand basic hygiene principles and stop torturing their doggos "coz it taste betta lulz", you jus cannot compare them to the Western man.

what a fucking joke

>And when China overtakes the US(within 5 years

If they suddenly decide to drop all their retarded commie programs maybe they'll have a chance in 20.

The things listed in the pic are true but a Communist economy, even a watered down one will always hold even the best people back.

>china
>cultural preservation
kek tell that to Mao

>morality
>equality
>cultural preservation
>China

pic related

also
>morals
chinks dont really have any feelings or empathy at all.
t.guy who has been to vietnam, taiwan, japan(no weeb) and china

>china
>morality

you really need to off yourself.

>implying industrial era USA was any better

Cmon, every country going through their industrial age is like this. You can't give a shit about every single regulation in the world if you want to build your country. In many ways, Chinese economic revolution has been much more peaceful and sanitary than the Western ones.

It will be a good thing. America as it exists now is utterly cancerous.

Also, the reactions of buttmad americans are hilarious. Waking up to the reality that we're being overtaken by a superior civilization in every manner is just too much for us burgers.

DESIGNATED

>cultural preservation
>China
>Cultural revolution

As I remember every mainland Chink despises the "Overseas Chinese" because they actually value their old ways, because Mao Zedong literally killed everyone who decided not to reject Chinese culture

>tfw the highest paid sports players in the world are Chinese
>tfw the most skyscrapers in the world are in China
>tfw China has a higher ppp gdp than usa
>tfw China produces more ships and steel and electricity than anyone in the world

Awww, you're adorable when you're angry.

You misspelled promiscuity.

Cmon mate we all know China is just a few "earthquakes" away from literal collapse.

There's basically four different versions of what one could call """China""". Which one do you mean? Macau, Hong Kong, or Taiwan? I certainly hope you aren't retarded enough to mean the Peoples Republic.

this

>tfw China is connecting itself to Europe and Asia with roads to create unprecedented levels of economic prosperity
>tfw america is stuck with mexico and canada kek

>china
>morality
one country who has a organ trafic and a genocide in his past years, one country witout culture because they cleanse it in name of mao... one fking country who its destroying the enviroment of all the damm world for catch half of the industrial power of USA.

theepochtimes.com/n3/2098322-slow-motion-genocide-subject-of-new-report-on-organ-harvesting-in-china/

thediplomat.com/2015/03/why-china-cant-fix-its-environment/

I mean the one overtaking the US in every field imaginable. See pic attached, no need for China to explain anything to us. They are superior now.

Also, within 5 years tops, their economy will be more than the US, and they will still not be imperialist. They are not retarded like the US politicians and they've already said they will never pursue policies of interfering in other countries no matter how powerful they become, so you tell me which China, the one the whole world will fucking love and adore? The one actually ahead of the US in terms of pollution curbing and who is submitting complains that the US isn't doing enough for the cause?

Yes. The 21st century belongs to China.

USA-----> population = 319 million
China----> population = 1 BILLION 357 million

Are you honestly comparing both countries as if they were on the same page?

If America had 1 BILLION more burgers, they would have colonized mars and the rest of the solar system since 2010, you are aware of that, right?

That's the poorest chart quality I've ever seen. Also, their population gives then power. Don't complain and say "IF WE HAD SO AND SO WE'D BE INVINCIBLE". It doesn't matter. You don't. You're shit. By that logic, Israel would probably rule the world with a billion people.

Fucking French with self denial. The US is on a downtrend, deal with it.

CHERRYPICKED

Bump

I've never "assumed" anything about demographics.

I am just stating facts.

Dem 'Muricans being more successful at everything with a significant lower number of contingents which equals to less workforce/wealth creation in comparison to fucken China.

Their country isn't even 300 years old and has no culture, China should be nuking everyone's ass at this point, they have one of the richest backstory in the history of nations ever.

You're wrong user, I'm not as vindictive as I am dissapointed in China NOT being as good as it should be.