Well? what do you have to say for yourselves?

well? what do you have to say for yourselves?

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they took welfare.

Sage

We should start taking lives and land once again.
Maybe some elements of culture too. Just not the garbage part.

People often point things out they find doing themselves.
Call your black friend a nigger and make a joke about slavery, and there's a 50% chance that he won't be your friend after that day anymore.

this
or as well a they take
>my bike
>my wallet
>bullets from the fucking police

his following post on haitian revolution makes it a 100% fucking clear that he was not joking.

fucking idiot.

>"lol white people so fragile they can't take a joke"
>sees a joke about black people
>"someone doxx this cracker I wanna know where he lives, where he works, who his family are we need to kill this muhfugga"

>I know guise, better piss off the pros at taking lives,lands and cultures.
>Surely nothing can go wrong

Why is it okay for niggers to be racist towards other races but if you say anything negative about niggers, they chimp out? Why are almost all the niggers such hypocrites?

He wasn't joking but I don't get why anyone cares either way.

If we've taken black lives, land, and culture then clearly we can take a joke.

Help me, what part of the ongo bongo """culture""" did we steal again? Bongos? Loin cloths? Mud huts? Hunting antelopes with spears?

I bet a white person wrote this

>Splitting the shitholes in California from the rest of the USA
I am all for this, my famalam.

If we didn't do what we do, you would be still living in a mud hut and eating a mud cake. You can never repay us, you know it and you are being a dick.

>good
>with a verb
Lrn2 proper English
I wish blacks took criticism as well as they take welfare.

I wish niggers took jobs as well as they take wellfare

meanwhile in chicago

Damn i didnt even see this

I wish jews would spend as much time looking into the facts of WWII and the holocaust as they did looking for ways to steal my money.

its true, its the stone cold true

its sad but what can we say being white is not right

not right for an long time

>it's the stone cold true
So paco, how was the walk from Tijuana?

Want to be slaves again? No? Then shut the fuck up

I ... don't object to women like her doing this.

Go back to the cotton fields.

Thats a nice necklace she has there

since when is it insulting to be the dominant species?

So you subhuman shit-skinned mongrels actually do acknowledge our superiority in Realms of Warfare and Conquest? Thank you for the compliment :3

Reposting this bong's reply to that picture.

Oh look, this thread again. We get it, blacks project their problems on others because they are basically children. Just go and call a black man fag if you want to see how little tolerance they have for criticism. Challenging their masculinity is the quickest way to upset a black man.

>This Mexican remembers The Blunders of General Santa Anna

A bunch of Tejanos and Drunk Settlers on horseback raped his entire fucking army.

fpbp

What the hell is that necklace? I thought it was some edgelord pentacle at first until I looked closer

i support you and i support her.

>black people are always trying to escape oppression
>but are also magnetically attracted to people they perceive to be oppressing them

Maybe black science man can explain this mystery of quantum-niggerdry?

>a fucking crossboarding tripfag
off yourself

fpbp

It would be fair if niggers took jokes too. But they don't, why should I?

The African joke stopped being funny 1000 years ago. They breed too damn fast for bullets though. Luckily we are testing extremely experimental "vaccines" in the hell hole to Strengthen Ebola-Chan.

1 bost bai dis ayy lmao

Lel

Vast majority of lives being taken aren't being taken by white people, don't need shitty gangsta culture so have that back.

Kind of curious considering ghetto blacks get incredibly upset over the smallest things.

"black culture" only helps to highlight how shitty and backwards niggers are. they take pride in being violent savages with no honor or class. Any white person who wants to steal any of that garbage deserve to burn among the chimps they seek to imitate and breed with.

I wish black people did something with their lives

I wish we took more lives tbhfam

What I have to say is Sup Forums is the one making all these shitty "nigger" memes, because daddy stopped fucking them at 11 and now they're bored.

The only joke minorities can tell is "muh racism" but indeed I do find their manipulative powers funny at times

Please god make it real

Considering we took black lives, land, & culture, I'd say we can take a joke pretty well

Stop speaking my language, using my electricity and computing devices, stop wearing my clothes, stop appropriating my culture.

Implying dindu mud huts counts as culture

I don't care. I want to be like Asian people and completely deny atrocities so nobody can shit on me for it. Like Japan and China.

>"b-but the majority of people on welfare are white!"

whats the difference between a monke and a nigger?
I dont know you tell me

>For a group of people that doesn't know what it's like to be poor they sure are good at abusing the welfare system

what's the difference between a fucktard and a fucktard that can't spell "monkey" correctly?

nothing